MV Shoot

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Changjo's Pov:

*Hmph time to make my second move~* Changjo thought to himself. "Anneyong~ Director Kim~ this is Changjo from Teen Top and the Choi Company~ I have a good idea for Teen Top's new MV. I think ___ would be a good choice for being the main character in our MV especially when Teen Top is partnering with her manager." Changjo said to the director of Teen Top's MV.

 

"That is a very good idea! I will call her right away!" The director agreed making Changjo grinned.

 

Your Pov:

Ring Ring~ "___! You just got a MV offer from Teen Top! I have signed you up, so you will be out of school for a week and be in a shooting with Teen Top!" your Manager shouted excitedly to you over the phone. You thanked him and wrote it down on your schedule as you walked to class.

 

"___ want to go out for a trip next week?" L smiled to you.

"Ani~..... I have plans...." you answered.

"Oh.." he said looking down, and you continued walking to class.


"So... I heard you were the one who requested for me" you told Changjo. "Haha..Deh" he blushed a bit. "Thankyou~" You smiled bowing. "Nehh It's alright~let's go~ the manager is probably going to announce our roles."

 

"Just like the MV crazy, we will have all the members singing and dancing and one member being the main character. For this MV we chose Changjo as the main since his popularity is growing and L.Joe was the main last time~."

 

"Deh I'll try my best ^^" Both you and Changjo bowed. "Oh and... You guys will have a kiss scene at the very end...." Your eyes widened.. *Oh Gawd... O.O*

 

In the meantime Changjo thought *I just asked them to pair me with ___ they never said anything about a kiss scene??!!!!! This Will Be SOOO AWKWARD!*

 

The MV shooting officially began~ it has been a few hours none stop for the first scene... during break time Changjo and Chunji went to have a strength competition, as you walked in you saw them and...

OMG... That Was AWKWARD. Changjo saw you and blushed immediatly standing up pretending nothing had happened. You covered your eyes with your hands and said "I think I came in in a really bad time...." Changjo blushed and Chunji laughed at him. "Yah! It's all your fault for suggesting this game~!!!!!!" Changjo shouted at CHunji.

Meanwhile L's Pov:

L was feeling bored without you in school. *I wonder what she is doing......*

 

Short Chapt but I hope you liked it KEKEKEKEK

SUBSCRIBE

COMMENT!

UPVOTE :DDDDD

CHECK MY OTHER STORIES :3