Doesn't Matter....

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

       At the same day Angela told Amber about what happened. "I guess it isn't what you think.. It means she isn't having any affairs or stuff with Changjo... I guess we can put thing to an end with Changjo and then.. just take L back to me" Amber said with a sign of happiness. "Yah Crazy??? Just because she isn't having anything with Changjo doesn't mean that we can leave her alone! What if she suddenly seduces Changjo??? We have to get her away from him ASAP!!" Angela scolded.

      "AIsh~ Sister I didn't know you were soooo boy crazy :/" Amber teased "Only for Changjo... Only for Chnagjo.... He is MINE" Angela said as her eyes narrowed while looking at your facebook page.


       The next day when you were going to Changjo's house to give him your monthly check, Angela and her gang dragged you towards a plyground and threw a check on you. "Here's three hundred million dollars Give it to Changjo and get away from him" She said looking at you with disgust. You just nodded and walked away trying not to cause trouble.


        As you arrived at Changjo's studies, you handed him the check Angela gave you. Changjo was shocked when he saw the check "Where did you get the money ??" he asked "Angela gave it to me... She told me to give it to you as a dept payment" you answered. Changjo thought to himself *Aish~ That Angela Girl..... This will stop all the connection I have with ____* "Ani.... I don't want it... I don't like her... Give it back to her......." there was nothing you could do...... You just went home and gave Angela the check back as you past through the playground. "He doesn't want it...." Angela didn't say anything but just grabbed the check and stormed back home.