Heaven

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

    You woke up as usual, it was a sunday. You felt tired, you didn't want to continue to have a connection with L and Changjo... it was tiring for you..... After staying in bed doing nothing for an hour you decided to go to the park to perform your own song and earn some money to repay Changjo as quick as possible.

 

   You sat at one of the most famous parks of korea, and started playing with your guitar, singing a song you wrote. (Ailee's Heaven.) People started walking by and enjoyed your singing, some people even put money into your guitar bag and you nodded to them.

   A man who has been standing beside you noticed you for a long time. "Excuse me miss, would you consider joinging YG entertainment?" he asked, you were shocked.. you realized that was the president of YG "I ... I loved to" With one answer you told you parents and they were very excited for you.


  Just in a two weeks, you have been busy preparing your song for debut and missed school. Since you missed school, you called Kate to tell her that every thing is fine and you are going to debut as a star.

 

Changjo's Pov:

   *___ hasn't been going to school for a long time.... I wonder how she is doing with the debut....* Changjo signed.... he wasn't happy at all, cause he knew once you debuted you would have a lot of money and once you repaid him, the two of you wouldn't talk anymore....

 

Your Pov:

  As you debut your new song, you became a hit, you topped the charts for a full month. WOW! but this means you have missed out alot in your daily routines.... and now your daily routines were photo shoots, interviews, performances etc... you missed your school life.

  You finally decided to tell your manager that you won't be quiting school, and will be continue enrolling in your high school...

 

   *It feels good to be back to school* you exhaled the air ^^. "___! I missed you sooooo much!" Kate shouted as she ran towards you hugging you tightly, "by the way... that song you wrote, what is it truly about, i know it's not that simple" she looked you into the eye. "I.... I can't decide between two people, I think I'm inlove with one but some how the other makes me blush" you blushed in confession.

 

   "Your Back..." Changjo faked a smile, and you blushed a bit for no reason... "Waaa Your song is really good, but wht is it about?" L.Joe asked. You just kept silent..... "Ahhh Changjo I'll give you my pay check later, My debt will be repaid really quickly" you smiled. "Great" Changjo faked a smile but when he said that he actually meant it the other way around...

Time passed so quickly lollllllllll

Check for update, this chapt is just telling you guys

the special thing that happened in your life

ahahha not really much

I promise the next chapt will be much better~!

Hwaiting

Please UPVOTE COMMENT and Subscribe :D

Thanks :DD

Teen Top Cuddy Bear