When Other's find out.....

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

 Your Pov:

   Later that day, instead of thinking about Changjo, you thought about your first kiss, you didn't know what to do, you were confused and wanted someone to talk to you. You were really confused if the person you like is Changjo or has it changed to L. So you decided to go to Kate's house for some comfort. While you were hanging out in Kate's house. "Yah! Why are you acting like this" Kate blurted out, she couldn't stand seeing you sitting alone like an idiot. You on the other hand, couldn't hold the secret anymore, you told Kate about what happened and Kate was really shocked "Now I feel really awkward, how can I act normal beside him when he kissed me >< I ... I can't get him out of my head ><" you complained. "Wow... is it me or does this drama starts getting your feelings confused? Soooo Who do u like??" Instead of pitying you Kate was more interested in who your target is now. "Yah! How can you do this to me, shouldn't you be comforting me?" you pouted and decided to go home.


Narrator's Pov:   

(Kate and L.Joe section :P) Kate who was worried for you, called L.Joe and told him to meet up with her at her house.

Ding Dong~~

"L.Joe you arrived ^^" Kate blushed. L.Joe who has feelings for Kate, walked closer to her and pushed his head towards Kate's head. "Will you be my girl??" Kate was shocked she nodded immediatly, L.Joe smirked and pressed his lips on her kissing her passionatly. Kate who was a real friend, pushed him away and said "Yah! I called you here to talk about ____" Hey Guys :DD I know this is Changjo and your story, but I put this part in to show the strength of Kate and your friendship, I hope you don't mind ^^ Please subscribe and comment lots :PPPP thxshshshsh

"What was it that you said was so important?" L.Joe asked curiously

   Kate told L.Joe about L kissing you in the backery shop and other girls seeing you two. L.Joe started shaking his head. "Aish! This bad, real bad, girls will pick on her, and her feelings will get confused and and..... Hai~~ the only way that can make things clear is if she dates L, cause if she rejects and breaks his heart, the girls in our skl we'll treat her worse." "Poor ___ First year of being free from family chores, and now she has school problems." Kate said sadly. "Sorry Kate, but I don't want to in the problems of L, he's my bestie and I don't like to be involved in conflicts like this...." L.Joe who didn't really know you didn't want to help you. Kate got real mad after hearing this~

"YAH! LEE BYUN HUN! IF WEREN'T FOR ____ YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MET ME, SHE'S THE REASON I GOT A JOB IN THAT CAFE !!! AND SHE'S ALSO MY BEST FRIEND" Kate yelled.

L.Joe's eyes widened, "Wow ~ I didn't know that" He starts walking closer to Kate, while Kate starts to backup, Kate hits a wall and L.Joe pushes his face close to hers "Since she was the one who let me have such  a beautiful girlfriend like you, I'll help her" Kate blushed with happiness, and L.Joe pushes his lips towards hers and starts kissing her.