Ooops

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Heyy Guys :D

I finally thought of what to write in the next chapt :D

I hope you guys like it

It'll be short but yeaa :D

    You were feeling tired that day since you just had an assessment and you skipped lunch thanks to a revision session. As usual the fan girls came to the cafe and you had a lot of people to serve. However that day, Amber and her sister Angela also went there. (Here's a tip for people who dont understand the difference about Amber and Angela here is a brief description: Amber is the older sister, she has interest for L and Angela is the younger sister has interest for Changjo, both are spoiled and wicked, however Angela is much more er and wild, sometimes Amber cant stand her, cause she is two faced and plays good girl infront of her parents)

   As  you went to their table to give them their order, Changjo walked in the Cafe, looking around for free sits, the other fan girls started waving towards him.

    While you were giving Angela her drink you accidentally spilled some coffee on Angela's new black jeans, because your hands were shaking from tiredness. "Uhh.... The hell do you think your doing ??!! This hot pant costs alot!!! Seriously Just Because your dating L oppa doesn't mean you can be a b*tch!!" "I'm So Sorry I didn't mean to" you bowed as you said sorry while whiping the coffee from the table. Angela was pissed "That's it B*tch!" She grabbed her cup of water and was about to throw it towards your face and humilate you.

   Luckily, as Changjo walked by, he saw Angela was about to throw water at you, so as she threw the water, he immediatly moved his body infront of you to catch the water. You were shocked and embarassed looking up at Changjo with red cheeks and grasps~~. Once Angela realized the water splat on her crush's new cloths she was shocked and widened her eye, as Changjo turned she said "I'm so sorry oppa let me wash it for you" Changjo ignored her and looked at you "Be careful... You already have my dept to pay.... Aish~ what is it with you and cloths....." You wanted to hit Changjo but you knew he was right you had to be careful so you just nodded and thanked him and walked away. 

    *Aish Does is that how she says thankyou?!!! I should get an award for being soooo generous ?!!! Great now i ruined my new jacket * Changjo cursed as he checked his jacket

     "Wow Sis, Looks like we have the same enemy" Amber chuckled to Angela. "Shut the F up.... you think I don't know that??!!! But this one won't be easy to get... She has Oppas by her side....." Angela said as she gazed at you. "Yah... I'm your older sister!" Amber said demanding respect. "So?? Are you with me or not...." Angela said "Fine....." Amber said....

 

As you can see Angela is the scarier and demanding one just like what I stated :)

Sorry for those who are named Angela

I hope you like this chapter

What do you guys think?

Is it getting exciting ?

Please comment and tell me :D