Coooffffeeeeee timmmmeeeee

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

     Changjo did as he aimed, to know you more. Starting from this week he would go to the coffee shop you work in Every Single DAYYY. For your job it was good news, since a lot of fan girls would come in just to watch Changjo, the shop you worked in got weathier and you got a raise xP for Changjo, it didn't do him much, all he did was watch you serve others, you never talked to him, and he never intended to start a conversation.....

      On a Tuesday, Changjo was sitting on the crouch waiting for you to come get his order, L went into the coffee shop to pick you up, since you had an early leave. "A Lattee Again??" you asked Changjo and he nodded, you felt weird how he always come to the coffee shop to read  a book or work on what ever he is doing so you commented "For a rich guy like you , you really don't have any social life at all.... At least commoners go out together for food or what ever we want." Changjo eyed you suspiciously like you told him a threat, and then relaxed himself and said an insulting statement "Rich People like ME have social lives during night time or holidays, they are called traveling around the world, High Tea or Night balls, I can understand if Commoners like YOU never heard of them" Changjo smirked as you stared at him madly.

      L busted in and hugged you from behind on your waist "Yahh, Come on ___ let's get you home, Changjo don't you bully my girl...." "Wait for me outside Oppa, I'll go grab my stuff." you said to L with a kind smile, then you turned to Changjo "Go tell another waiter your order, Im on holiday too I dont' have time for your order." and went to grab your stuff.

      "Jing Jah This girl aish!" Changjo Cursed Eyeing You *Why Would L choose such a girl with this attitude?? Is she even a girl??! Girls should either be gentle or playful aish!* "waiter ! WAITER!" Changjo yelled at a waiter to take his order.

As you heard Changjo shout angrily you giggled, L looked at you confusely and asked "what is it?" "Ani, I'm just happy to be with you" and you hugged L by his arm and walked to his car with him

 

Sorry For Short Update

I hope you like this Chappie :))

I wonder what's happening next xPP

I haven't thought of anything

What do you guys think would happen??

What do you guys want??

Comment Below v :D 

Thankyou :)

Teen Top Cuddy Bear