Aish~ the Nurse

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Yea it's a quick update lolll but also another short Chapter, i got this coming out quicker since the last one was also short  

    A few weeks pasted by, and you still didn't get any good sleep. On a Monday morning, you went to school much earlier than usual, since the backery owner is going on a break, and would not return until the next day. Once you arrived at school you fell asleep on your desk, your head was feeling extremely heavy......

Bell Rings~~~~

L's Pov:

     That day L, L.Joe, Changjo and the other members of Teen Top and Infinite, went to school early too. Once they walked in, they saw you lying on the desk. L immediatly walked towards you in a quick pace. "Yah ____ time to wake up it'll be starting class later" he said in a gentle tone. You raised you head and rubbed your eyes wondering what time it is. "What time is it??" you asked while opening your eyes wide. "Hmph silly girl~" L smiled at your cuteness. He then reached towards your head and realized your forehead was burning. "Yah! are you alright? your forehead is burning" L said concerned. "Really??? I just feel tired and dizzy that's al~~~ YUlP" you couldn't finish your sentence and L already carried you bridal style towards the nurses office. As he walked out the classroom he told Changjo and L.Joe "Tell Mr. Andy Im bringing ____ to the nurse, I'll be back soon" After L carried you out.....

 

Changjo's Pov:

    L.Joe ducked his head towards Changjo and whispered "What's with her?? Why is L bringing her to the nurse?" "I think she has a fever" Changjo replied *I wonder why??* and looked towards the front of the  classroom as Mr.Andy started to take the attendence. "L" Mr. Andy called out. "He has gone to the nurse with ____" L.Joe informed.

     Meanwhile Changjo was keeping his thoughts to himself *AISH~ Why is her body so weak ?? How does she manage herself ==* 

 

L's Pov:

   As L brought you to the nurse, and had you lay down on the bed, the nurse put ice bags on your head and  thermometer in your ear. The Nurse stated "Your exhuasted, if you keep getting soo little sleep you'll be too unhealthy you need to go to the hospital." L was worried about you and asked "Why are you always so tired this week? Tell me your schedule of your jobs" you hesitated whether to tell him or not. "Yah~ Tell me, I already know you work.... " he said in a concerned tone. You grabbed the piece of schedule from your pocket and handed it to him. (Chapter 15) L read your schedule and he couldn't believe his eyes. "Yah! How can someone work like that??? Are you crazy?? Your trying to kill yourself???" L said with disbelief. "Ani.. But this is my problem I can't ask my family for money... we're already struggling with money issues." you confessed. "Aish~ ____ I'm your boyfriend, don't ever keep any thing from me, arassoo?????" he asked. You nodded your head gently. L could resist grinning at your cuteness and used a finger to push your head down the soft pillow "Rest now, i'll go to class first. Call your parents and go home, if not I'll send you home after school" L said as he walked out the nurse room. You smiled and close your eyes for some rest.

 

Wait for new updates :DDDDDD

I hope you mind this boring Chapter loll but it leads to the other chapters :D

Sorry For No photo, but I can't go on tumblr for photos , i think there are problems with ma internet :/