Heart Ache

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   It was your first day back at school, you thought to yourself *Everything's gonna be great, it'll be normal again* you smiled, but as you walked into class, you had immediate eye contact with myungsoo.... He looks.... sad.... no energy.... You on the other hand felt a pain in your heart, you hugged your books tight to your chest and hurried to your sit, trying to ignore Myungsoo, but you could feel him starring at you with those cold sad eyes....

   "What have I done? Why did I break up with him? Was it because of my shock from his personality change? Or from the misunderstanding?" you asked yourself... somehow looking at myungsoo made your heart crack a bit. "Do I still have feelings for him?!" you bit your lips in guilt.

   "___!" the teacher called your name "Huh... Dehh!" you answered quickly. "I know it's your first day back, but you still have to pay attention, you have a lot to catch up on." the teacher disipline you and you nodded in embarassment.

  It was break time, you walked out the classroom and bumped into Myungsoo "I.." you had no words coming outfrom your mouth, and his eyes just widened. The both of you walked to your different directions, you looked down with hurt and pain in your eyes, regretting on the day you made your decision.

 

Myungsoo's Pov:

   Myungsoo felt shock and hurt as he saw your face "I wish you knew your the only girl I ever loved..... It was the true me you have been with.... not the player me." Myungsoo decided he has to make a move, to stop this misunderstanding and get you back. "__" he ran towards you about to hug you when....

 

Your Pov:

   "___" someone shouted towards you and you looked who it was, Changjo.... "You told me to find you during break." he smiled at you. "Ahh Deh... let's settle it in the cafeteria." You smiled back..

(Changjo thought you guys finally have a chance to be together ALONE and that you wanted to see him lol)

 

Myungsoo's Pov:

"I lost her again..." he sighed, he walked out to see who was the one who called you. And he saw Changjo walking with you "Changjo??!" He was shocked. *What the hell are you doing with ___?!* Myungsoo felt jealous

Sorry Short Chapt again :///

Summing up your feelings.

There are alot to sum up xd