Returning his Jacket

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

  The next day as you were walking to lunch with L, holding hands sweetly >3<, with Changjo's jacket on your other arm. As the two of you walked in the cafeteria, you saw Changjo with Angela, Angela was flirting with him, and he just looked annoyed.

   You then realize that you had to give Changjo back his coat, so you told L "Oppa I'll meet you later..." You haven't finished your sentence and you walked towards Changjo. L just stood there looking at you wondering what you meant.

  You walked to Changjo and handed him his coat "Here, it's all dried without any stains ^^". Changjo got the coat and smiled looking at his coat which looked brand new. "Buoo??!! Did you steal my Oppa's coat and ruin it again??!! Did you mess up his uniform again??" Angela said with jealousy, grabbing the collar of your shirt.

   "Yah! Let her go!" both Changjo and L said in the both time. "Come on babe <3 let's go" L puts his arms around you and walks away. Meanwhile Changjo looks at the both of you walking together sweetly, he starts to envy L for being so close with you. "Oppa... Oppa...." Anglea calls Changjo... "How many times do I need to say no one is allowded to call me Oppa!" He felt irritated at Angela, Angela got sad and hugged him by the arm and pouted "Don't be angry...." Changjo was really irritated this time and yelled "GET OFF ME, your going to make my newly cleaned jacket dirty!" "Why are you so good to her and soo bad to me >3<, she was the one who ruined your shirt >3<" Angela whinned. "Aish! She didn't ruin my shirt... It got wet cause it was raining that day!" Changjo bursted out. "Why were you even with her especially on a raining day??" Angela got curious. "I don't want to talk to you!" Changjo stormed away. Changjo realized he has said too much about the two of you.....

   Meanwhile, L asked you "Why do you have Changjo's shirt??" "Ohh... That day it was raining and his jacket got wet, so I dried it for him." "You were with him on a rainy day??" L got suspicious. "haha yeaa it just happens that he was leaving while I was so we gone together since I forgot to bring an umbrella." you smiled. L got a bit angry, he knew you were innocent, but he didn't think the same about Changjo.....

 

Narrator's Pov:

   The thing is that L never knew you used to have a crush on Changjo.....even though you may not now....... but there is no saying what will happen.....

 

Really Short Chapty

This will be the last update before Finals :///

I hope you guys like it xd

Teen Top Cuddy Bear