She's Mine

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   Watching Changjo eat made you smile, after a few seconds, you realized you were smiling, "Um... I think I should go now~ just give me the lunch box when you see me at school :)" you bowed and began to walk home. *Aish~ Make up your mind about L and Changjo... just choose one~!* you thought yourself. "___ do you want a ride home?" Changjo went up to you and asked. "Ani~ it's alright.... you should go home, don't worry about me~" you smiled.

 

3rd Person's Pov:

   Changjo was worried that someone would hurt you since you are famous now and it is quite late.... So he followed you home from far behind. As he walked behind you, he saw you suddenly stop, so he stopped incase you found out he was there behind you. Then he realized there was a few guys infront of you.

Your Pov:

  You were walking home when suddenly a gang of boys stood infront of you. "In a hurry?" "Aren't you that new kpop idol?" "Such a beauty" the three of them said. One of them even pulled out a hand to touch your cheek. "Leave me alone" you backed away and tried to walk home, but they blocked your way. They were about to grab you when a sports car suddenly arrived, it made a loud gear sound which made the three boys run. The lights of the car went off and the door opened.

 

   Changjo was about to run to you but too late..... someone else have saved you already.

 

Your Pov:

 L walked out of the car towards you. "Why are you all by yourself late at night... it's dangerous" L said as he touched your cheeks. "Come on I'll drive you home" L opened the door and you walked in obidiently.

 

3rd Person's Pov:

    However both of you didn't know Changjo saw everything......Once Changjo saw L with you he got furious and jealous, he grabbed tight to your lunch box to  calm himself.... *Seems like there will be a World War 3 from now on... I'm sorry bro... but you gave her up.. so don't expect me to let you just walk back to her life.... It's my turn now... and you better go before you get hurt... I'm her prince charming...not you...* Changjo starred at L.

 

Short Chapty LOLLL

Seems like someone is serious about their feelings xdd

Sorry Long Time NO Update

UPVOTE

SUBSCRIBE (1 subby left to 100 subbies~!)

COMMENT!!!

Thankyou :D