OHHH GOSHHHH

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

    Once you arrived home, you immediatly ran through all your cloths and stuff trying to find some money. Your room was a mess, but you didn't care you kept looking through different pockets to see if there are any extra money left. As an obiedient child, you knew this was your problem, you can't ask people for money or ask your parents to pay your dept :/// which was really GREAT!!!

    *Ohhh GAwddd* you thought to yourself, *tomorrow's a saturday, I only have 300 dollars :/// by taking transport to Changjo's house, I would need 50 dollars :/// So I can only pay him 250... The ratio... is just like 1: 1000000. OHHH gawd == I guess I'll have to get jobs like I use to T.T"


    You went to Changjo's house at the morning, since you will be going to job interviews during the afternoon. You got dressed as usual --- white short sleeves and long blue jeans with Converse....

PIng Pong~~~~

You pressed the bell on the large gates of Changjo's house and thought to yourself *how can someone else's house get any bigger O.o* It was more like a club house than a house.... 3 storie tall, with pool, front and backyard, basketball and football field ://

    The house keeper opened the gate and the door, you walked in and WOW the inside of the house is even prettier than the out look O.o. "The young master will be waiting for you in his studying hall" William the old house keeper said.

   You walked in the study hall, and Changjo stood there

Changjo Reading                                               He looks up and says "Ahhh Your here.... With THe Money.."

"Ahhh... Well..... Not Exactly....." you said in guilt. "What do you mean by not exactly??" Changjo raised his eyebrows. "Welll... I was wondering if I can pay you monthly... Cause I ... I uhhh My family condition isn't good, and i'll pay you the money I get every month. Is it alrigth??? I only have 250 here......." you looked down with shame because of the huge difference between Changjo and your family conditions.

"Fine How much do you get each month???" he asked, "I'm not sure yet.....I am going to the job interview later." you replied, hoping he doesn't get mad. "Call me when you know... Here's my number..... and give me the 250 dollars with your money next month" Changjo handed his number to you, and you walked out with your head down. *Aish~ It's going to take at least 20 years to have so much money T.ttt if you don't include spending it*

Changjo's Pov:

As you walked out of his study hall, Changjo thought to himself *Wow~ This girl does take things seriously... Seriously??!! Getting  a job just for 2 hundered million dollars, she must be really poor aw well, I have nothign to do, i guess it'll be fun watching someone else suffer* he smirked.

Sorry I'm making him bad, but Changjo IN THIS STORY is a guy who looks down at poor people, that is why he is mean to others except of his rich friends especially L.Joe and L the richest of Teen Top and Infinite...