Awkwardness

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Heyyy I know I haven't updatedd since I was updating the other stories But This chapt is an explanation and Also for L.Joe and KAte!!

I hope you enjoy and UPVOTE :DD or COMMENT lots :PP

     As the two of you walked into class, people started to whisper wondering why the two of you are together. As you walked to your sits, L asked you what happened, "Ani..... Angela got angry at me and some drama happened... Luckily Changjo walked by..." after you answered L the Mr. Andy started class, and both of you kept quiet.


     Bell Rings~~~

    L walks to Changjo, and saids "Thanks for saving my girl from the B*tch.... There's no saying what she would do..." L.Joe became curious and asked "Why did Angela do something to ____ ? Your Angela's target, not L...." "That's because that day, ___ accidentally spilled coffee on Angela's shorts...." Changjo said as he rolled his eyes, he then turned to L and said "Take care of your clumsy girl.... You're lucky I was there... or else no one knows what will Angela do....." L and L.Joe nodded in agreement....


     School finally finished..... the two love birds L.Joe and Kate went to a nearby cafe (not the one your working in) to discuss about your problem... "Aish~~ Why does these things always have to happen to ____" Kate said in pity of you. "Hai..... I know....... just be happy, and don't let her be alone okkay?" L.Joe asked as Kate nodded "Come on.... Don't be sad" L.Joe said as he leaned forward to give Kate a kiss... Kate blushed immediatly, "Hmph" L.Joe grinned. "Yah! People will see us" Kate pouted "I don't care....." L.Joe stood up immediatly and said to the people in the cafe "I Lee Byunhun is in LOVE with Kate :D and no one will stop me from dating her!!!" Kate stood up immediatly trying to cover L.Joe's mouth, but he resisted and wouldn't stop shouting the same line..... Finally he stopped and said to Kate "Come on lets go :D" She gazed at L.Joe, and he smirked, holding her hand and pulling her out of the Cafe.

I hope you liked it :)))))

Subscribe to know what will happen next :DDD