Just Friends

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

   Changjo carried you away from the crowd and told you to get changed. "Ani it's alright... I don't have extra cloths." you said as you walked back to class. Changjo grabbed your hand and said "Wait here...." he then walked in to the boys restroom.

 

After a few minutes he finally came out. "Here wear my cloths" Apparantly Changjo has taken off his suit and handed it to you. "Then.. Then what are you wearing?" you asked. "Loll i'm only wearing a coat... i don't have cloths inside.. so don't ask and go change before you get sick... we still have an interview tomorrow." he smiled and handed you his shirt.

 

   You went to the bathroom and got changed. As you walked out you heard Changjo giggling. "What so funny?" "Nothing... you look cute in an oversized shirt, your really short you know haha" You just pouted and said to him "thanks anyway..." 

 

  The two of you walked back to class and the fan girls started screaming. "OMG OPPA WHY DID U GIVE HER UR SHIRT?!". You started blushing. "Don't mind them" Changjo said holding your shoulder.

"Your...Your wearing Changjo's shirt" L stuttered.

"A.. Deh.. I don't have extra cloths so CHangjo lended it to me"

"Here go change..." L handed you a shirt

"Ani... it's alright...."

  Hearing your answer, Changjo grinned to himself, however L was feeling bitter.


The next day L went to school still angry. He noticed that you and Changjo weren't in your sits so he asked L.Joe "Where are they?"

"On a date kekeke~" Kate joked.

"What?!"

"Loll no they went to a interview.... seriously don't you know how to smile" Kate said.


In the Interview ~

"__-sshi, how was the kiss with Changjo like? I bet lots of Angels are jealous." The MC asked.

"Oh. Hahah Actually we didn't kiss"

"But there are some fans that think you guys are a perfect match"

As the MC said that both you and Changjo felt awkward.

"Soo are you guys close?" the MC asked

"We're okkay..." Changjo answered.

"What kind of friend do you think CHangjo is?" the MC asked you

"Um.. Well... he's a really nice person, he actually helped me a few times, i think he is a great friend" you smiled.

 

After the Interview~

  Changjo sat in his private car listening to music while thinking of what you said "Yea... Just Friends......" he said sighing "I'll never be the one will I......"

 

Short Chapt lol

This double update is so weird and Confusing 

I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

hope you enjoyed it anyways :)