Return to normal ife

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Your Pov:

   It has been a few days before you woke up. As you woke up naturally, everything was blurred at first, but when your vision became clear, you realized you are in the hospital. Different needles and pulse checkor was connected to your arm. Suddenly, someone walked in "____!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!" kate shouted as she ran towards you hugging you really really tight.

  "yah yah! let her breathe!" L.Joe calmed kate down. Kate was so excited she hugged l.joe really tightly which made him smile sweetly. "How are you?" Changjo asked quietly as he walked in. Somehow you were happy in your heart as he asked you. "I'm ... I'm fine..." you said.

 


    For the next week at school, you kept quiet and always stayed by yourself, scared that the fan girls would come after you again and you were cold to L even when he starts a conversation. You just nodd and try to ignore him. You were still shocked from how his sweet smile changed to a scary glare in a day.


L's Pov:

   L could feel you slipping away from him. "Is ___ mad at me?" he asked as he sat in the cafeteria with L.joe, Kate and Changjo. They all lifted their shoulder symbolizing that they do not know what your thinking. "Oppa! I made lunch for you ^^" Amber said with a happy smile thinking that Angela's plan has worked (no one knows that L found out the truth) "Stay away from me from now on." L said coldly. "Wei??" Amber was shocked.

   "Ask your sister what she did..." he rolled his eyes. "Umm... Do you mean the lying thing?" Amber asked. "YOU KNEW AND YOU ALLOWDED IT TO HAPPEN??!!" L stood up, scaring Amber. "O..Oppa..." she squealed quietly. "L... Calm Down" Changjo held L back to his sit.


Amber's Pov: Loll I can't believe I'm using her pov

  "ANGELA!!!!" Amber screamed at her younger sister. "What... dear old sister" Angela smirked "THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Amber glared at her. "What??!!!" Angela got impatient. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR PLAN WOULD WORK! L IS NOW ANGRY AT ME!" Amber shouted. "Wait What?!! They Found Out?!" Angela stood up immediatly. "YES!" Amber started to burst into tears, she didn't want to lose L. Loll i actually Pity Amber... xd "! Now I got to create a chance to make L actually see it by himself so he will believe" Angela said. As Amber heard it, she felt guilty whether to help her sister or not. She knew L truly likes you and he will not be the same if he got hurt, these always happened in love misunderstandings.

  The reason Amber knew this was because she has had a similar experience. 

    The truth is that Amber use to be a nerd. Her rich parents only loved her younger sister, and gave her little love. Once she went to secondary 1 , her parents supported her less. They only gave her pocket money enough for education which means she does not have any extra money for cloths. The only choice she had was to wear old cloths like a nerd. One time one of the King ka made a bet with the others and started dating her, but then he dumped her after a few months and told her that no one would ever fall for her and that she is a disgust. This hurted Amber really much and she made up her mind, she became hard working for the rest of the year and got a full scholarship. She then transfered to the same school of her sister Angela and became a Queen ka by using her pocket money on cloths. Till this day Amber still remembers the bullying times she have gone through and the things people have said to her.

"Your a disgust, Who would ever fall for you.... Your a disgrace to our family... Go away... Disappear..No one Cares YOU NERD!" the harsh words flew through Amber's mind. She couldn't take it anymore, her once disappearned Conscience has came back.

  The next day of school she immediatly ran to you. "___, ____ wait up!" she shouted.


"Huhh?!" you turned around and saw Amber running after you. "We need to talk... privately" Amber said. "I need to warn you! Stay away from Changjo! My sister is trying to get L to see the two of you together so everyone will hate you for playing with the two kingkas!" Amber said while panting.

"It's... It's alright.... It's over with L and I ....." you said looking down "What? When?" Amber asked curiously. "Ever since the lie..... Don't worry... I know you had a crush on him for a long time... go take your chance.. You can have him I hope you are happy with him... thanks for telling me anyway" you smiled to Amber. "Really? Your not angry for me treating you bad before?" Amber never felt accepted for being herself.. She was only accepted for her looks as a Queenka "No... I'm not mad... Everyone makes mistakes.." you smiled again.. "I don't know what to say!" Amber was so happy as she hugged you tightly "I guess I under estimated you" she finally showed her kind smile.

 

there maybe a double update xd

I put so much in one chapt O.o