The Plan

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

 

 Every since that day, L has been keeping an eye on Changjo, kind of finding excuses to follow him everywhere.... Even Changjo notices it.... *Aish~ I can't go near ___* Changjo thought to himself as L and him walked down the hall for a coffee. Changjo started to feel irritated by L's behaviour so he made up an excuse and went home....

      Angela was having the same situation... she was also curious about the relationshipt between you and her beloved Oppa, so she came up with a plan HIIII yeaaa im barging in the story right now... Your probably thinking that Angela is smart tooo as the author it's funny how she only use her brain for evilness kekeke~

    "Hey sis, interested in having L oppa for yourself?" Angela smirked as she asked Amber "Of Course ~ Why?" "How about getting rid of Nerddy girll forever?" Angela asked again "Don't really care as long as I have L oppa." Amber said, not hesitating to get you.

 

     "Let's team up with L, we together can find out the relation between Nerd girl and Changjo, once L gets jealous others will do the dirty job for us, L will reunit with his friend Changjo and throw away the Nerd Girl, while we can have the prince of our dreams" Angela laughs as she throws a dart towards your picture, on the wall of her private bar.

 

     "I like it I actually Like it~!!! We don't have to do the dirty job ourselves :D" Amber realizes what Angela means Finally! "God why do I have such a stupid side kick sister" Angela rolled her eyes. "....." Amber walks out the bar unable to bear Angela's Super Duper Spoiled Behaviour x)

Muahhahah HaHahahhahahahaha background laugh x) sorry for the immaturity and short chapie xP