Pfft... I can't get you out of my head

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

   You walked home alone that afternoon, you wanted sometime to think, your head was crowded with thoughts. You couldn't stop thinking, you couldn't get it out of your mind. *Aish! Why did Changjo have to help me and put his face so close to mine??!!! Now I can't get him out of my mind and I can't deny my feelings anymore ><* you cursed.

  You walked passed the backery shop and looked in the window, you saw Kate waving her hand at you. You went in and Kate said "___ come join us :DDD" you noticed L.Joe was there too (sitting on the left of Kate) so you rejected "Neh~ It's alright, I don't want to be a third wheel." "Ahahaa Don't need to look at me like that, your not the third wheel, the third wheel will be joinging us later :D your the forth wheel xDDD" L.Joe said. After hearing what L. Joe said, you sat on the right Kate. You ordered a chocolate, and continued thinking.

   Unexpectedly, the door rang open and in came Changjo... You didn't know what to do, you became frustrated and nervous *Why does he have to appear at once when I finally concentrated on my friend instead of him??!!* There was only 1 sit left, so Changjo had to sit beside you. You couldn't keep your eyes of him!! For the whole time your bestie, L.Joe and Changjo were chatting you kept silent, and just watched him eat secretly! It was like you couldn't see anyone else whenever he's in the room. You couldn't even concentrate on your hot chocolate.

  Just 5 minutes passed by, and you couldn't stand it anymore ><, "Uhh... Guys I I needa goo Seeya" you said. "What's wrong??" Kate asked. You didn't answer and just walked out of the Cafe. *Aish! I must have acted really stupid >< Seriously??!! Why do I keep thinking of him?? It won't happen he won't ever notice me, he didn't even look at me once or greet me ><* you faced palmed yourself as you continued walking home.

 

Changjo's Pov:

   Changjo looked up at your back once you walked out of the Backery Shop. "What's wrong with her??" he asked seeing you act weirdly.

"Dunno..." L.Joe chuckled. "Yah!" Kate said when she saw L.Joe chuckle. 

 

SOrry This part might be a bit awkward, but I have a few ideas and im still working on how to put them in order :P