Back to School

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

      You snapped back to reality, and realized you have been thinking about your life again. You felt someone's hand waving infront of your eyes, so you blinked and focused your eyes on that person. You realized that it was your bestie Kate. "Yoo! ___, are you thinking about your life again?? I've been standing here for like ages and you just looked at me. By the way nice work you did during the summer, you look really nice wihtout glassess and braces, but if you didn't tie up your long hair, you can totally get the attention of Changjooooo!!!!" You smiled, but then you noticed the girls of the school started to stand in a line looking at something coming from the entrance of the school, so you were curious and moved your head towards that area "Wow seems like the Kingkas finally arrived." Kate said. You nodded as an agreement. The kingkases of the school entered the school like superstars, Changjo was walking in the middle, with Infinite on his right hand side and Teen Top on his left. When they walked passed L. Joe looked at Kate and smiled. Once the kingkas has walked out of your sight and gone to class, the other girls of the started squealing and screaming and hurried after them. You looked at Kate and said "Wow~ You didn't update me about the summer, why didn't tell me you were so successful with L. Joe!" "Yah! ___ don't say that kekeke! *Blushes* it just happens that I work in the coffee shop he always visits, and one time I bumped into him and we started talking to each other. He's really nice~~"

       "Ahahah, come on dreamer, lets go to see what class we're in." Kate nodded and you closed your locker door. While walking to class, you snapped back to the moment when Changjo passed by.

He was really cute and manly >< you couldn't take your eyes of him, *He just gets hotter and hotter, which is really annoying* you thought to yourself. Unfortuantely, you didn't realize you spoke that aloud and Kate was laughing at you. "Yah! ____ snap out of your fantasy land, it's time to go kekee" "Yahh.... You never change, stop laughing at me... If weren't for me suggesting you to take that Coffee Shop job, you wouldn't have met L.Joe." you pouted at your best friend. "Fine.. XDDDD I'll let you go this time." but Kate continued to laugh.