Your World

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Sorry this intro chapter is a bit boring xDDD

     It's been 3 years since you moved to Top Academy, you aren't very rich, so you often get made fun of by the rich kids, but you didn't care, you just ignored them and defended yourself. Luckily you have a person you can trust - Your bestfriend, Kate. Both of you have known each other since primary and has been best friends since. The two of you always stood up for each other. You guys had a similar attitude, shy in first sight, but can get really crazy and talkative among yourselves, the two of you also dislike fake B*tches and dislike people poking each other at the back. The only difference between the two of you are your style and the people you like.

    Well.... Both of you are really pretty, and skinny, but Kate gave others a better impression in her features, cause she alwayed dressed cutely --- short skirts or short jeans, but you on the other hand had to get braces  and glasses, you also had to help support your family more than kate needed to, so you don't really have time to care about fashion and always dressed casually --- T- shirts and Long jeans. Due to this, people sometimes laughed at you for always wearing long jeans and not dresses.

       Since the first year in Top Academy, your eyes kept noticing Changjo, you knew he was a really rich guy and thought of him as  a spoiled brat, but you just kept noticing him when he is around. You couldn't take your eyes of him, when Kate teased you about him, you denied but somehow you couldn't get him out of your mind. Kate on the other had a bit of the crush on his bestie L. Joe. So the two of you would sit together during lunch murmuring about them.

    Well this year things has changed a lot, your father's small business started getting bigger and a bit better, so you don't need to have so many shifts in the restaurant you work in, and will be able to spend more time on your education and your bestfriend. And just during the summer, good news started to come, you were able to finally take of your braces, and miracley your eyesight turned good and you do not need to wear glasses.