Oopss~~~ It Just Slipped out of ma mouth

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

Angela's Pov:

    As Angela saw L walking to class she started talking loudly with her sidekicks "Heyy~ I can't blieve it! You know During the weekend I was walking to the gym and I saw Changjo infront of me~~ But then that Nerd Girl ___ suddenly jumped out of no where and hugged Changjo by the hand, pulling him towards the end of the street."

 

L's Pov:

    L heard what Angela said and was shocked "What??!!! What did ___ Do??!!!!" "Ahh Myungsoo Oppa, your here?" Angela pretended to be shocked "Just tell me what did ___ do with Changjo!" "It's... I .. .I better not tell you, I don't want you to be upset" Angela pretended to be innocent. "Yah! Just tell me!" "Well.... I was going to the gym when I saw Changjo Oppa walking infront of me~ suddenly, ___ jumped out of nowhere and pulled him towards the end of a street... and.... and she FORCED KISSED HIM!!!!!" "BUooo?!! She kissed him?" "Yess... On... On the lips" Angela started faking tears. L was too furious, he didn't think at all, he slammed the locker and walked towards class. *How could she do this to me? She said she didn't want to kiss so fast because she was shy but then she is so straight forward to Changjo??!!!!*

 


Your Pov:

    Meanwhile~ you were walking with Changjo, talking about how you would give him the money, summing up the earnings you have recieved. Suddenly someone grabbed you by the wrist pushing you towards the locker. Your back slammed to the locker and you hit your head, which cost you to feel pain. "Oppa why are you doing this?" you asked with a weak voice. L was still furious "How could you do this to me? I changed because of you, I'm not a player anymore and  NOW YOU PLAY WITH ME?" he slammed the locker behind you scaring you. "L calm down, is there a misunderstanding?" Changjo patted L's back "Don't worry I know your innocent" L said to Changjo, but Changjo had no idea what L was referring to.

   You started crying, you have no idea why L was so furious. You went to class with wet eyes. As class started L allowed his fan girls to bully you, they threw paper planes and rubbers at you, making you get teary~

   L.Joe and Kate were looking at each other, not knowing why L was acting this way...


It was finally lunch time~

   You didn't understand why L could change so much in one day, having everyone hate you. Even though you knew L was a player before he met you, you never knew he could be so cold blooded....

    While you were grabbing stuff from your locker, a few fan girls came up and said to you "How could you do this to L oppa! Yah B*tch! I don't care if you want attention but you never deserved our Oppa~!!!" By one sentence, the 3 fan girls shoved you into your own locker and locked you in. You kept punching the door trying to get out, but the bell rang and everyone was running, no one could heard you.

   You started coughing and you felt dizzy from the bad air ventilation.


Kate's Pov:

"Where is ___?" she asked L.Joe "Don't even speak her name~" L said. "But she could be in trouble" Kate protested. "At least she is out of my sight" L smiled evilly.

  That night Kate and L.Joe went to your house, but they couldn't find you. L.Joe decided to call Changjo and ask about what happened to you and L. As Changjo met up with Kate and L.Joe he said "I don't know... L told me that I'm innocent but he got angry with her... I'm confused too" "I just hope she is alright...."


L's Pov:

   On the same evening, as L went home he slammed the door to his room and started crying "How could you do this to me ___??!!! I love you! Your the only one I have ever truly loved!!!"

"I hate you! I hate you forever! I should have stayed as a player! No one will ever see me in love again!"

 


Kate's Pov:

  For the next day you were still missing.... Kate finally decided to call the police along with L and Changjo. As the police heard what Changjo, L.Joe and Kate said, they decided to go to your locker to see if you have left a letter just incase you suicided :////

  Kate stood nervously as the Police started to open your locker. "I hope she's alright I don't want her to suicide" Kate started crying, "It's just a estimation it's not true" L.Joe comforted her. Changjo looked at your locker sourly.

   BANG! The police finally finished clipping away the lock to your locker. When they opened the door, you fell out, but you were unconcious. Everyone's eyes widened "___!!!!" Kate ran towards you with teary eyes, but L.Joe stopped her, using all his might to pull her, the police immediatly sent you to the hospital.

 

LOLLL SORRY FOR THE EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!!!! This is such a long update XD I hope you like it, if you do I might write a double update xP Please Comment and Upvote to show support :DDDDDDD

Teen Top Cuddy Bear ~