Maybe.....

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

    This is the Second Monday since you got your jobs.....For the past week, you have been working in the timetable you create (Chapter 15) You are EXHUASTED!!!! You never had a good night sleep. You were so tired you were about to faint out, you got skinnier and almost fell asleep in class.

   Both Kate and L was worried about you.... Kate decided to ask you what was going on, you told her but made her swear not to tell anyone else. Not even L.Joe or L.


   You couldn't help it anymore..... you were too tired, and the teacher's word on history just flew through your ears like sleeping music..... You fell asleep and lay on your desk with your arms crossed as pillows for your head. 

 

L's Pov:

*Aish! Is ___ alright??? WHy is she always so tired..... Damn.... Why don't I know what is happening to my girlfriend*

Changjo's Pov:

  *Wah.... She must be working really hard..... She looks so stressed this week... I wonder what is her working time....* Changjo got curious on what is so hard on workign a few hours, he didn't realize you were working day and night.....

 

Your Pov:

    You were sleeping very peacefully while suddenly something hit you on the head. You immediatly raised your head, and there stood Mr. Andy *Oopss~~* you thought to yourself. "Miss ____ You have been sleeping a lot in class this two weeks, If you EVER fall asleep i'll have you stay after school!" "But... But Mr. Kim, I am busy during afternoons......." you replied. "I don't care.." Mr. Kim replied..... *Great.... I'm Going To Be In TROUBLE*