Yupss :////

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

   After school, you went straight to the cafe where you work. While you were cleaning the table, Teen Top suddenly came in. You noticed that L.Joe wasn't there, he was probably on a date with Kate, Chunji who walked in with two girls by his arms, went to the gaming area, C.A.P , Ricky and Niel the single ones sat down on a table, and smiled at you, ready to order. While Changjo sat with two girls on another sofa  playing his NDS behind C.A.P, Ricky and Niel.

Thankyou Changjo1995 for this nice picture ^^

   You were about to get their order when, Infinite walked in and sat beside the three members of Teen Top.

L's Pov:

   When L entered he didn't notice anyone, and was having his head down. once he sat down on the crouch, he lifted his head and saw You in your waitress apron "What are you doing here??!!!! ____"

 

Your Pov:

"Ohh... I .... I... Uh work here......." you replied blushing "But last time I asked you about your private life you didn't tell me you had jobs... you said you didn't need to work anymore.....!" L said confusely "I didn't have to at first, but something came up....... so now I have to work day and night..........I was going to tell you but you went to the concert that day....." you confessed guiltly. "What came up??"L tried to undetrstand you. "I...Uh..." you weren't sure whether to tell him or not.

"She's working cause she has to pay me back...." Changjo suddenly bardged in your conversation with L. "Buohh??!! Your making my girlfriend pay you??!! Seriously your the richest of us all and your having her pay you ==" L got very emotionally unstable "You must be kidding me" he rolled his eyes being in a terrible mood.

(I hope u like the gif i found lolll)

"Don't get mad so quickly... It's not my fault.... She was the one who fell on top of me and costed me my shirt" Changjo said denying his part in this incident. You could feel fire going between the two best friends so you bardged it "It's alright oppa, I did ruin his shirt >w< just let me take your orders first" you said trying to calm L down. "When do you finish ? I'll pick you up since it takes you one hour to go home" L offered "Ani it's alright I finish late, so don't worry :)" you smiled and walked away with their orders. As you walked away you thought to yourself and sighed *I wonder what is going to happen next ://*

 

Sorry Guys short chapt again, but I wanted to have a chapter to introduce that L and the others found out about your jobs so it will be easier to write the events next time :D sorry for keeping you wait :))