Answers

Too Good To Be Bad?! Too Bad To Be Good?!

L's Pov:

   L was still feeling uncomfortable since you started to be cold to him. During lunch time he decided to go ask you what made you act this way. L walked towards the table where you, L.Joe, Kate and Changjo was sitting. "Hey....." he said. You looked at him and looked down again continuing your lunch. "Why are you avoiding me?" he asked while sitting down beside you making himself comfortable.

  However you didn't like the topic so you stood up and walked out the cafeteria. L followed behind. "___ - ah~" he grabbed your hand not letting you go. You turned around and struggled free. "Why are you ignoring me like this? Let's work this out.. this isn't the way couples should be acting..." he signed. "What do you mean by couples?" you asked finding it amusing.

  "Yah! it's not funny" L said. "Ever since you suddenly got angry with me... it was over... I can't believe you even told your fan girls to shove me in a locker..... Kate L.Joe and Changjo told me that you got angry because you thought I was cheating.... How could you accuse me of cheating?! Don't you trust me? Or do you strust Angela more? You won't even think about it and just make a judgement..... I can't believe how much you can change in one day....Don't worry I forgave you... I can't believe how stupid I was to actually start falling for you.... I should have knew you were those player who only cared about themselves.... Don't worry though, have fun with others... from now on we're no longer dating" you finally said.... you were furious and hurt.

    L stood there like a statue... He didn't know what to say. It was the first time a girl stood him up... it was the first time he saw you angry.... he couldn't believe that the two of you weren't dating anymore.

   Meanwhile, L.joe, Kate and Changjo was peeking from the corner, they were shocked too from what you said. "Wahhh ___ must be really hurt" Kate said. L.joe nodded in agreement. Changjo just signed, he didn't know if he should feel happy or sad. Changjo was sad that his best friend lost a chance with the girl he truly loved, but  inthe same time, he started to have feelings for you a few weeks ago, since the staircase  and Love Rain incident....


I admit this is really short ><

But  just to show you guys where the story is at :///

I hope you don't mind

I'm not sure what to add next T.T

Hope you UPVOTE, COMMENT and SUBSCIRBE ^^

Teen Top Cuddy Bear