`twenty two.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 22 "Reassurance"  

Yoona blinked repeatedly, watching Myungsoo walked away from her and went straight into his room. Just what’s going on? Her eyebrows met.

“Annyeong haseyo, Ms. Im.”, she heard someone said from behind her.

Yoona spun around to find a very tall guy dressed in the same uniform as Myungsoo; black tie, black suit, and white shirt. He doesn’t look like he’s Korean. She tilted her head slightly. Even though she’s familiar with the staff, she’s still not familiar with the security team since they change the personnel way too often.

Even so, Yoona greeted him back and even gave a smile at him. She then noticed the nametag attached to his pocket. Tao… Isn’t that the Chinese guy whom dad recruited months ago?

Tao excused himself and was about to knock onto Myungsoo’s door when Yoona stopped him.

“Wait, do you… could you possibly know what’s going on with Bodyguard Kim?”

Tao hid the smirk that’s playing across his lips. “I don’t know, Ms. Im. He was summoned by Mr. Im earlier. I tried to call him for the emergency we had –but it’s all taken care of, but he didn’t answer, so I’m about to check him in his room.”

Yoona nodded when she noticed something in his sentence that bothered her. “Wait, Mr. Im summoned him?”

Tao nodded in reply.

She narrowed her eyebrows. Just what did he want?

 

Mr. Im was about to continue his work after his short –but not that short- conversation with Myungsoo when he heard a knock on his study room door. “Come in,” he spoke.

Right after, Yoona stormed inside the room, not giving her father a chance to even greet her. “Just what did you want?” She said, not forget to give him a glare.

“What are you talking about, dear?” Mr. Im took off his glasses.

“I heard you ‘summoned’ Myungsoo here.” She quoted the word “summoned” with her fingers. “Just what do you want from him, dad?”

Mr. Im closed his eyes briefly and let out a sigh. “Look dear, I know there’s something going on between you and him. I just gave him a fair warning, that’s all.”

Yoona let out a snort. ‘Fair’ warning? Yeah right. More like threatening him. “What’s there to warn about?”

“Yoona, you’re engaged. You can’t do this to me and the Chois. And if I must remind you, you’re getting married in a month.” He sternly said.

Her jaw tightens after his reminder of her upcoming wedding. So she heaved a sigh to calm her down as she kept fighting back. “It is only true that I have something going on with Myungsoo. And if I must remind you, I’ve never agreed to any of this marriage thingy in the first place, so I shall do what I want to do.”

This time, it’s Mr. Im whose jaw clenched so tightly, that he almost bit his tongue.

Yoona heaved a relieved sigh, relieved since she finally got to say the things she wanted to say. Even though some of them don’t go out as planned, but it’s good enough.

“Your wedding with Minho will go out as planned and that’s final.” Mr. Im stubbornly said as he’s losing his patience. He put his glasses back on and grabbed a paper that he needs to sign.

“Dad!”

Mr. Im raised his hand, motioning her to stop arguing. “I got work to do, so please leave.”

Yoona gaped, but she didn’t stay long in that room. After she got out of that room, she made sure she slammed the door extra har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter