`thirty two.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 32 "How Long Will I Love You?"  

“Are you sure you’ll be fine on your own?” Minho looked at Yoona, worried.

“I’ll be fine.” She ensured him.

“Okay then. See you later at the villa.” And with that, Minho got into his car and left her behind.

Yoona heaved a sigh and noticed that her breath didn’r make any white clouds in the air she’s breathing. Winter is almost over, after all. The cold temperature had reduced and you can see some plants start to sprout out from the ground.

Yoona wore her red scarf before walking around the city of Tokyo.

After Myungsoo left her for good, Yoona had searched for him and Howon. She tried to come back to his house, but she found out that it was locked and empty, as if it’s been years that the house inhabited. She tried to check Howon’s restaurant, only to find out that the place was already bought by someone else. She also checked the place where Myugnsoo worked at, and she got an “I don’t know, miss. He resigned yesterday,” which made her even sadder. She knew how much he enjoys his job, aside from stealing.

On the other hand, Minho took care of her really well.

 

Yoona walked passed a shopping district filled with youngsters. Her eyes suddenly landed on a couple who’s sharing a cone of ice cream. The girl laughed when the ice cream accidentally smeared her boyfriend’s nose. The girl wiped his nose and the two smiled affectionately to each other. Yoona stared at the couple with a longing look on her face. She heaved a sigh and walked away from the place.

Soon she got lost in her thoughts of Myungsoo. How happy they were and how gullible of her to think that they’d live happily ever after like in movies or books. She kicked a pile of snow on the ground and she noticed that she had walked quite far from the busy street. She took a look around, afraid to get lost in this foreign land. Just then, she saw a banner saying:

“BRAVO VIEWTIFUL”

Photography Exhibition by KMS

 

“KMS?” She muttered to herself, wondering why the initials felt so familiar to her. A photography exhibition, huh? She gave the banner another look before making her way toward the exhibition hall.

“Good afternoon, miss.” A young male greeted her and handed her a flyer.

Yoona smiled at him and took the flyer from his hand.

She then wandered around the place, conscious that the place wasn’t so crowded even though it’s the weekend. I wonder why the place isn’t crowded. She eyed the flyer she just received and again, she stared at the initials. Must be an amateur, judging from the use of initials instead of full name. She decided not to be bothered by those three letters and take her time looking at the photos displayed.

After looking at about 4-5 photos, she found out that this KMS guy might not be an amateur photographer after all.  She loves it how he manages to make the item shine brightly on its own. And as for the landscape pictures, they looked like they came out from paintings. Yoona doesn’t even know how in the world the guy could find such a view in the first place. Ah, that’s right. I haven’t seen a picture with a person in it. She only realized when she’s already half through the exhibition. All the pictures she saw were either still-life or landscape. She started to wonder the reason why. Even if he’s a landscape and still-life photographer, shouldn’t there be at least one photo that has a person in it? She tilted her head while furrowing her eyebrows. Just then, she turned around to a corner, where the main photo is being hung gloriously on the wall.

[BGM: Jessica (SNSD) – That One Person]

It took a while before Yoona realized what’s in front of her. The flyer that she’s been holding onto fell to the floor. Maybe not everyone can see what she’s seeing. Perhaps most of the people who see this photo would think that the girl in this picture is nobody, just some random girl that got caught in his lens. But it looks like only her and this KMS guy knows the real identity of this girl in front of her. Finally, the three initials that haunte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter