`two.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 02 "Kidnapped"   “When do you think she’ll wake up?” Hoya asked over the couch.
“Dunno” L said while flipping over the magazine he’s reading.
“How can she even pass out?” Hoya said, remembering about what happened last night.
“I don’t know. I told her I’ll return her soon and then she collapsed” L shrugged and continued to read his magazine.
Hoya gawked at him. “Seriously? What an easy fish to catch” Hoya scoffed.
“Don’t say that. She’s just probably tired from all that strutting down the gala”
“Probably… Hey, do you think we could ask for prize money when we returned her?” Hoya suddenly had an idea.

Urgh… Where am I? Why am I blindfolded? Yoona suddenly felt uncomfortable and started to struggle. But her hands were tightly tied onto a beam and so does her legs.
“Probably… Hey, do you think we could ask for prize money when we returned her?” someone suddenly said.
Yoona startled and stopped struggling. Who was that?

“What?” a different person said.
Yoona could’ve go to the police and identified these criminals, but they were much more clever and stuck a pair of ear plugs into her ears so she couldn’t hear any conversation they make. But Yoona could still hear some of them, but not clearly.
“C’mon! Think of it as an extra cash to nab on!” Hoya suggested.

Cash? Are they burglars? Yoona curiously thought.

“No. We can’t do that. Her parents will see us as bad guys” L had to disagree with that idea.
“But we ARE the bad guys” Hoya exclaimed.

Omo… bad guys? Yoona shivered at the thought. What do they want with me?

L clicked his tongue, “It’s not like that, Hoya. I don’t want anyone to see who we really are. You get what I mean?”

Boya? Is that his name? How weird. Yoona suddenly felt like she had to remember this name. It’ll come in handy in the future.

“Okay okay. Let’s wait until she wakes up and safely return her” Hoya gave up. He knew he couldn’t win against the stubborn L.
L just nodded and smiled in victory.
“Oh, and what about the tiara?” Hoya added.

Tea? Why would they have tea right now? This isn’t England, you know. Yoona raised one of her eyebrows in confusion. Anyway, I need to get away right now.

“Hmm… we could sell it to the black market like usual” L kept reading his magazine.
Hoya just nodded and tried to relax onto the couch.
L took a sneak peak at their hostage. Then he saw her hands move, trying to untie the rope. L put down his magazine and walk over to her. Hoya just followed him with his gaze. Yoona kept struggling when L crouched down in front of her. He just watched her as she kept struggling without noticing anything. Somehow watching her like this amuse him.

“You know, you wouldn’t be able to untie it that way.” L finally spoke after unplugging one of her ear plugs.
Yoona let out a gasp as she stopped struggling with the rope.
“Good morning” L smirked even though he knew she can’t see him.
Omo eotteokhae?? I should just pretend to be asleep! And so she decided just stay still there, not moving an inch.
L waited for her response, but she just sat there silently. “Yah, are you trying to play dead or something? Because I already know that you’re awake.”
Yoona’s cheeks turned crimson because her façade was found out. “I-I am not”
“Then how do you explain that?” he was talking about her, answering his question.
Busted… Yoona bit her lip and said nothing.

L chuckled. “What’s your name, princess?” he asked as he signaled Hoya, to which he responded with a nod.
“Yoona. Im Yoona” she stuttered, hoping they won’t do anything bad to her.
L stopped from whatever he’s doing and looked at her. Im? Now why does that name sound oddly familiar? He took a good look at her this time and it finally occured to him: she's the young miss of the Im minings. Well well well, this turned out to be fun. He his bottom lip and continued to whatever he was doing.
“Okay Ms. Im, me and my partner here will take you home now” L approached her with a piece of cloth on his hand. The cloth had been soaked with the knockout gas Hoya just applied.

Yoona seemed pretty happy when she heard ‘home’.
L saw this and slowly covered an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter