`one.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 01 "The Princess Meets The Thief"  

“Yoona! Are you done?” Mr. Im called her from downstairs.
“Yes, dad” Yoona said while finishing her make up in front of the full-body mirror standing in her room.
“C’mon! We’re leaving now!” Mr. Im called again.
“Okay!” she put away her make up tools into a box before she took a final look into the mirror. I look good. As always. She smiled before she finally went downstairs.
“What took you so long?” Mr. Im thumped his feet while crossing his arms in front of his chest.
“Sorry” she apologetically said. “I just wanted to look good in front of your friends” she did an aegyo that no one could resist. Especially her father.
“Geez. Okay. Now let’s go. We’re going to be late” he went out to the door, where the limo is waiting for the two of them. Yoona followed him from behind went into the limo. Another party, another friend, another engagement. She sighed as she rested her chin onto her palm while looking out the window.

“Omo.. Look at that. And he said it was a humble party” Mr. Im clicked his tounge and shook his head lightly when he saw all the commotion created by the press.
Of course, when they say humble, they meant extravagant. Yoona mentally shook her head. I think these people need to be taught some vocabulary lessons.
Yoona and her father came out of the limo at the same time. The cameras started to flash and paparazzi were asking for some poses as they walked through the red carpet with a huge fake smile –well, for Yoona it is a fake smile-. I wonder how those celebrities could handle this every single day. Yoona strike a pose with a soft smile on her face and continue to walk into the grand ballroom.

“Oh, Mr. Im! You finally came!” A man who looked to be in his 40s came toward them and shook Mr. Im’s hand.
“Thank you for inviting me again, Mr. Lee” he smiled at Mr. Lee. Soon, Mr. Im was being surrounded with his business friends and left her all alone in the corner, making she feel out of place. Another reason to add why she hated parties and social events.
I’ll just grab something to drink then. She sighed before walking away from the crowd to a more secluded place at the back of the bar. Yoona sat down onto one of the stools and crossed her legs.

“What do you want, miss?” the bartender asked her while drying a glass with a white towel.
“I’ll just have water, thanks” she smiled and the bartender smiled back to her before giving her a glass of water.
Yoona took a sip of it before someone tapped her shoulder. Yoona turned around to see her best friend, Minho.
“Hey” he meekly smiled and waved his hand to her which she smiled. “Is this seat taken?” he pointed to the stool right next to her.
“It is now” she playfully smile at him, and he smiled back before he sat down on that stool and ordered himself a drink.
“So where’s your dad? You’re not tagging along with him?” he said before he took a sip of his drink.
“He’s with his posse over there.” she pointed to her father who’s still busy talking with his business buddies.
“Tell me again, why do you always went away from the crowd?” Minho asked her the classic question.
Yoona think about it for a moment. “Because I don’t like being in the crowd?”
“You always say that.” He sighed as he took a sip of his drink. “When will you ever try to socialize, Yoon? You know, I might not be able to baby sit you in the future.”
“I don’t know, Min. I just don’t like them, okay? They’re so snobby and full of themselves.” Yoona sighed. “I really don’t want to get their germs” she shuddered, which made Minho chuckled.

So here’s the plan, once the electricity is cut off, I’ll land on the glass rooftop and break It with my laser cutter. And then I’ll slide down on a rope and finally take my princess away! Brilliant!
“L, ready with the plan?” a man in purple said.
“Yeah. Just a minute Hoya, I’m preparing it.” L said while wearing a mask to cover his face.
“Okay. Tonight’s gonna be tough though. The place is filled with cops and laser beams” Hoya leaned his body onto L’s door frame.
“Yeah, but once we cut off the power line, they won’t be able to protect my princess” he started to fix his hair with hair gel in front of the mirror.
“Excuse  me, YOUR princess?” Hoya eyed him.
L stopped for a moment and gave it a thought. “I mean, OUR princess” he smiled sarcastically before continuing to fix his hair again.
Hoya rolled his eyes and went to the living room, tying up his combat boots.
“Okay, I’m done. Now, shall we go?” L smirked at him.
Hoya just sighed and went outside to start his van.

“When will this start anyway?” Yoona whined and cutely puffed her cheeks.
“I think it’ll be soon” Minho checked his wrist watch.
Suddenly, a tapping sound could be heard over the speakers. Everyone, including Minho and Yoona, turned their heads around the stage, where the podium is and Mr. Lee, the party host, is holding a mike. It looks like he was the one who made the tapping sound before. Everyone went dead silent as they saw Mr. Lee. And there’s a mysterious box covered with a velvet blue fabric beside him, which makes them even more curious.

Mr. Lee took a breath before he speak, “Good evening, everyone. Did you all Enjoy the party?” he asked, which the attendees cheered loudly.
Mr. Lee chuckled in satisfaction. “Okay, okay. Oh, how rude of me for not introducing myself. I’m Lee Soo Man. The CEO of SM jewelries. I invited you all here tonight to witness our newest masterpiece. The world’s most priceless and stunning piece of jewelry of all.” he stopped when he heard murmurs coming from the attendees. “Curious, I see. Well, let’s not keep any longer. I shall now reveal, the ‘Princess’!” he exclaimed.
All of a sudden, the sheet that covers the glass box were pulled down and revealed the ‘Princess’. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter