`fifteen.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 15 "Choi Minho, The Executive Director"  

"Yoona!"
"Appa!" Yoona gave her father a great big hug.
Mr. Im had just came back from his business trip. All of the staffs gathered around the living room to greet the master of the house.
"How's my little girl?" Mr. Im released her. His hands are now on each side of her shoulders.
Even though Mr. Im looked like a work-a-holic and demanding father, he always seem to have a soft spot toward his daughter.
"Appa~!" She cutely pouted.
"Okay, okay. My grown up girl." He chuckled and pat her head.
Yoona chuckled along with him.
"Oops, I almost forgot." He rummaged into one of his bags. He took out a small box and gave it to her. "Open it." Mr. Im smiled at her.
Without further ado, she tear the wrapping apart and opened the box. She gasped when she saw the content of the box: a silver bracelet that's crafted into a beautiful pattern of leaves and flowers. It has a few diamonds onto it. "Appa, it's beautiful." She held up the bracelet.
"I thought so." He smiled and let Yoona admire the gift in her hand. Just then, he remembered something. He rummaged into his bag once more and took out a similar box.
Yoona saw the box and put the bracelet back into its' box. "What's that, appa?" She pointed the box with her chin.
"It's for Minho. I got him something." He gave the other box to Yoona.
Yoona checked out the box. It's the same box as the one that contained the bracelet. I wonder what's inside.
"You should go to his office and give it to him."
"Go to his office?" Yoona asked with her large-deerie eyes plastered onto her face.
Mr. Im nodded. "You know where it is, right?"
Yoona slowly nodded.
"Good. Now, would you help daddy put these bags back into my room?"
On the other side of the room, Myungsoo just watched the two smiling and interacting like a normal family. His face stiffened when he heard that she's going to the Chois' office. No no no! You can't let her go inside the lion's den! Just NO! He screamed into his head. He knew he shouldn't be saying things like that, but couldn't deny the jealousy he's feeling right now. He admit, he's completely attracted to her.

"You sure you don't want me to accompany you to the lio- Chois' office?" Myungsoo tried not to sound over-protective over her.
Yoona shook her head. "You don't need to. After all, what could go wrong? They own a security company, for crying out loud." She shrugged.
"At least let me take you there." He insist. What if an accident occured and then the car got hijacked by some psychomaniac? Or Mr. Kim got secretly replaced by some evil villain and then kidnapped her? Things like those kept running inside his brain. What can he say? He's quite a dreamer.
Yoona rolled her eyes. She likes Myungsoo, but he's such a pushover, it's getting annoying. He's been insisting on going with her all morning. Her ears are going to burst if he keeps doing this. "Fine." She gave up and she could tell that Myungsoo's doing a victory dance in his head. "BUT! You shall not follow me inside the building."
Well at least she let me take her there. "Aye aye, Yoona-ssi." He did a salute.
Yoona rolled her eyes again and walked out of the house.
When they arrived at the Chois' office, Myungsoo couldn't help but to have his neck craned due to the tall construction of the building. He opened the door for Yoona while his eyes still wandering around the building.
"What time should I pick you up, agassi?" Mr. Kim, the driver, asked from behind the wheels.
"I'll just call you. Thank you for driving me, Mr. Kim." Yoona smiled at him.
"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" Myungsoo insisted.
"Goobye, Myungsoo." She rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day and went inside the building.

The moment Yoona stepped inside the building, heads turned and most of them bowed to her, whispers could be heard.
"Isn't that the daughter of Im Minings?"
"Why is she here?"
"Is she going to visit the young master? I always thought they're a cute couple."
Yoona heaved a sigh wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter