`thirteen.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 13 "Stealing Comes In Handy"  

Myungsoo was sitting on his desk while cleaning the lens of his camera. He haven't used it in a while since he's too busy protecting the princess from.. nothing. I'm starting to think they hired me to be her instead of her bodyguard. He sighed. After he finished cleaning the lens, he turn on the camera and placed his eye onto the view finder. His left hand held the lens while the other skillfully held the camera's body. He then searched for an object and he ended up taking a picture of his room's door. After adjusting the camera's setting to the room's lighting, his forefinger made its' way to the shutter button. He was about to press the button when the door suddenly burst open, making him flinched and pressed the button in surprise. "Shoot." He cursed in his mind as he glared to whoever disturbed his picture time.
Turns out it was only Yoona. "I'm sorry. Am I disturbing you?" She shuddered a bit when she saw him glaring coldly at her.
Yes, you are. "No. Of course not." He managed to calm himself down and put his camera back to its' bag and into his closet.
"Oh, okay.." Yoona uncomfortably fiddled with her fingers. He's kind of scary when he's mad. Maybe I should just go back to my room.. She bit her lip.
They stayed like that for a couple of minutes before Myungsoo finally broke the ice.
"Do you need something, Ms. Im?" He tried not to sound irritated, even though he is a bit irritated. He hates it when someone disturbed him while taking pictures.
"Oh? Umm.." She finally looked up after staring at the floor and contemplating whether or not she ask. "Do you want to go shopping.. with me?" She slowly asked him, still fiddling with her fingers.
Myungsoo's brows rose. Shopping? "Do you want to go shopping, Ms. Im?"
Yoona nodded.
"Okay then. I'll go shopping with you."
All that nervousness finally dissipate from her body as she's now glowing in happiness. Well that was easy. "Driver Kim is already waiting outside. Come down when you're done doing your stuff, okay?" With that, she fled from the room.
Myungsoo only stared at the closed door and shrugged.

When they finally arrived at the mall, they were greeted with shiny, marble floors and piano sounds playing through the speakers. The mall isn't crowded today. Maybe because the air has gotten colder lately that made them too lazy to get their off the warm and cozy mattress and comforter.
Yoona walks on the front while Myungsoo followed her everywhere like a dog. A good-looking dog, that is.
Yoona didn't say a word since they arrived, so Myungsoo doesn't know what she's going to buy. They both finally enter a store after a couple of minutes walking around the first floor of the mall.
"Welcome." The clerk politely bowed tot hem as they entered the store.
The store was divided into two sections: male's clothing on the left and female's clothing on the right. Myungsoo was about to turn right when Yoona suddenly turned the other way.
Huh? What? Myungsoo stopped his tracks and eyed her weirdly. Why is she going to the male's section? He glanced once again at the sign where it explains which section is where. He cocked his head to the side before he finally made his way to her. When he got to her, she's already searching through the rack. "Umm.. I think you're at the wrong section, Ms. Im." He said in a hushed voice.
She glanced around the room which was filled with males, including the clerk. "No. I am in the right section." She then continued her search.
O-kay... Myungsoo cocked his head once more and followed her around the store.
After a while, Yoona pulled out a  sleeveless black jacket that has white stars at the front chest part. She held it up in front of Myungsoo and tilted her head to the side.
"Hmm.. How about this one?"
Myungsoo eyed the jacket uncomfortably. "Well.. I do like black." He scratched his neck.
"You don't like it?" Yoona looked at him.
Myungsoo reluctantly shook his head with a frown on his face. "It looks good, but it's not my style."
Yoona frowned and put back the jacket to the rack. She then continued her search, with the clueless Myungsoo trailing behind her.
I wonder whom she's buying clothes for. Some faces he knew popped into his head. Could it be for Mr. Im? Nah. Couldn't be him. This kind of store doesn't suit him. He thought as he looked around the store, which display various style of clothes for youngsters. Oh, it must be for him, then. A certain face popped into his head. Choi Minho. He made a face when Minho's smiling face came across his mind.

Yoona and Myungsoo went in and out a couple more stores –and by a couple, I mean around 8 more stores– before she went in a store that sells more formal clothing.
Nice coat. Myungsoo touched the material of the grey coat while his other hand is holding Yoona's shopping bags. He only held a few, though since she kept refusing to be helped by him and in the end, they shared the carriers. Yoona held 3 while Myungsoo held 4. Honestly, Myungsoo still doesn't understand why is she buying that much clothes even though Minho could afford all those himself.
While Myungsoo is still figuring out why Yoona bought all those clothes for Minho, whom he thought they're for, Yoona checked out the tie section. She held up a black tie with small red dots decorating it and on her other hand, a blue-striped tie. Hmm.. Which one suite him best? She took a glance at Myungsoo, who's still lost in thoughts, and brought her attention back to the ties. Neither. She put the ties back into their places and looked around some more. Just then, something caught her eye and made her stopped her tracks. In front of her, a blue-satin tie was hung nicely on the tie rack. That's nice. She glanced back to Myungsoo and smiled before she turned her attention back to the blue tie. Yep. This is the one. Blue suits him better. Yoona was about to grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter