`eleven.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11 "L, Not Myungsoo"  

Floor plan, walkie talkie, laser cutter, and this thing that I forgot what its name... L wrinkled his nose as he held a square device. He shook his head and then threw the device into his black carrier. And of course, my mask. He fastened his signature black-half mask that only covers his nose and around his eyes. He turned his head around so that he faced a mirror and checked his reflection. Tonight I'm L, not Kim Myungsoo. He smirked. He zip the bag up and carry it toward his window. He tied a rope onto the carrier's handle and threw the rope down. L spun his heels and once again he checked his room carefully, making sure that he's not leaving any clue behind. Satisfied, he shut the curtains and the window before he jumped from the 2nd floor. Being the thief he is, jumping from that level is nothing compared to the rooftop chase he had once.
After he dusted his all-black outfit, he reached for the rope he had thrown earlier and pull it down, so that his carrier would safely land on his arms and not making any loud 'thud' noises. Of course, all this comes from experience. Without further ado, he silently crept around the lush trees that surrounded the mansion's entrance way.

Hoya tapped the steering wheel with his slender, long fingers. He's been waiting for L for about 25 minutes already and he's getting really, really bored. Where is he? He puffed his cheeks while furrowing his eyebrows together.
Out of the blue, there was a knock on his heavily-tinted window. He turned his head and saw his partner in crime, L. "Oh." he muttered as he unlocked the door.
"Thanks." L muttered when he climbed the car and put his seatbelts on.
"How did you get passed that huge gate?" Hoya nudged his chin at the giant double gate decorating the outer part of the mansion.
"Key, duh. I'm an employee after all." L shrugged.
"What about the security camera?" Hoya pointed at the CCTV planted on the wall.
"I tweaked the system so that it'll show the recording of last night's scene instead of tonight's scene for the next 15 minutes. Now can we go? Time is money" L tapped an imaginary wristwatch on his wrist.
"Aye aye, captain." Hoya's mouth formed a faint smirk.
He the ignition and the black van zoomed off the road and into the darkness of the midnight sky.

Meanwhile, all the resident in the Im's residence were all sound asleep, including Yoona. She's deep asleep, dreaming about something wonderful.
The soft wind made the white and pink flower petals flutter around the two of them, Yoona and someone that she didn't recognize. She was smiling, and so does the male in question. He seems utterly familiar, but she couldn't make out who. She wanted to ask his name, but no words come out from her lips. It's like she was paralized and only her feet could move. It's confusing, frustrating, yet a blissful dream she's having. If only I know who you are. She heaved a sigh as she danced away with the male in question.

The loud noise of the alarm system rang throughout the Diamante Jewelries' diamond processing section, followed by men in suits and earpiece running through the hallways of the entire building, trying to catch the thief.
L hid behind a post when he saw a guard running toward him from afar. L's clutch onto the bag that contained the diamond tightened as the guard ran passed him. "Heh. Stupid fools." he muttered as he made a swift dash through the exit.

Hoya grew anxious as he waits in the van, watching the entire place in utter chaos. The search lights are on, skimming the empty night sky frantically; guards running everywhere, shouting and giving orders to their underlings. Gosh L, hurry up! Hoya bit his lip.
Just then, he saw a black figure, swiftly dodging the security guards without being noticed, all thanks to the chaos caused by the duo. Hoya smiled as he drove the van carefully towards the figure.
"Did you get it?" he asked L, who is soaked in sweat and is trying to catch his breath.
L didn't say anything and showed the diamond in his bag to Hoya.
"Great. Let's get out of here then." with that, they both fled from the scene of the crime.

It was already the crack of the dawn when Hoya finally reached the Im's mansion. The van stopped just before the giant double gate when Hoya said in a tired tone, "We're here."
L woke up from his short slumber. His eyes slowly open up and straighten himself. "What time is it now?" he rubbed his sleepy eyes.
"03.45 AM." Hoya glanced at the built-in clock. "Now, you better get your back in there before they start questioning your absence."
"Aye aye, tinky winky." L chuckled as he did a small salute to him. "Take care of my baby, would you?"
"I sure would."
L smiled to him and climbed down the car as the van zoomed away from the high class neighborhood.
Here comes the hardest part. L threw his bag over the high wall and climbed up the nearest tree to go over the wall. He then jumped down the tree.
L crept back to the garden, where his room is facing. He looked up to his balcony and heaved a sigh. The curtains were still tightly shut, and so does the window. Looks like nobody came into his room. His eyes then wandered toward Yoona's room. He could see that she's still asleep from the way the curtains are shut and is completely dark, just like L's. Looks like she's still asleep. Just when he was about to go to the shed to grab a set of stairs, an idea popped into his head. Might as well wake the princess up. He smirked.

Yoona was still having a marvelous dream about this mysterious guy. This time, the guy gave her a letter and just when she was about to open it, a loud thumping noise woke her up.
Yoona opened her eyes abruptly. Her eyes quickly glance toward the alarm clock on her bedisde table. 04.15 AM. What the heck? She thought grumpily. She rubbed her sleepy eyes while they skimmed through the room. It sounds like it came from the balcony... So she hopped off from her bed and dragged her feet toward the balcony. She opened the door and poked her head out. Gosh it's still dark out. She grumbled. Truthfully, she doesn't like getting up early. I mean, who does, really? Her eyes wandered around until she found some rocks lying around her window. She walked towards it  and picked one up. What's this doing here?
"You're finally up." A voice said.
Yoona's eyes grew big as she look around in alert.
"Down here."
She followed the voice and looked down the balcony and she couldn't believe whom she saw.
"Hey. I hope you didn't forget about me." L gave her a playful smirk.
Yoona gasped and was about to scream his name, but was shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter