`twenty six.

Princess & The Thief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 26 "Goodbye"  

“Open your mouth.”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “I told you I’m fine.”

“Just open it.”

She sighed and opened up , letting Minho feeding her another spoonful of the chicken soup he had brought for her.

“You know I can eat by myself, right?”

“Yes, but that’d ruin the mood, don’t you think?”

“What mood?”

“I don’t know.” Minho shrugged. “Whatever this mood is called.” He flashed a boyish grin at her.

Yoona rolled her eyes again and tried to steal the spoon from him.

Minho dodged her sudden attack. “Not so fast, deer.” He smirked at her.

“Just gimme the spoon!” She reached out for the silverware.

Minho kept dodging her and chuckling occasionally.

“Your ride has arrived, Mr. Choi.”

The two of them looked up to the source of the voice.

Yoona quickly averted her eyes and dropped her hands down.

Minho uneasily looked between the two as he handed the spoon to her and put down the bowl of chicken soup onto the bedside table. He then slowly got up from his seat. “I think I better go now. See ya later, deer.” He playfully winked at her and walked out of the room.

There was a dreadful silence in the room after that. Myungsoo kept standing at the door, not moving a single inch.

“Look, he was forcefully feeding me, okay? I’ve never asked to be fed by him! That’s why I tried to take away the spoon from him! Please tell me you’re not thinking of anything weird.”

Myungsoo blinked. “Ooookay… But I didn’t say anything, though.”

Yoona blinked and gaped at him at the same time.

Myungsoo stifle a laugh as he closes the door behind him and walked toward the edge of her bed where an empty chair lies. He sat on it and took the spoon from her hand.

Yoona raised her eyebrow, wondering what he’s going to do.

To her surprise, Myungsoo grabbed the bowl of chicken soup and fed her some.

She blinked and stared at him blankly as if asking, “What?”

Myungsoo sighed, half frustrated on how slow she is. “Do I really have to say it?” He hoped that she’d understand what he meant.

But clearly, Yoona didn’t get the message as she kept staring at him.

He heaved a deep sigh. I can’t believe I’m doing this. “Say aah~”

Myungsoo’s ears turned red as he heard her stifle her laughter. “Stop laughing, will you?”

“I’m sorry.” She smiled and ate the soup. “How come you’re never like this to me?”

“Just shut up and finish the soup, princess.”

Yoona chuckled. “Aye aye, captain.”

Unlike before, she didn’t try to struggle as he kept feeding her. And before they know it, the bowl is squeaky clean.

Myungsoo handed her a box of tissues for her to wipe with.

“Thanks.” She muttered as she pulled out a sheet and wiped clean.

“No prob.” He warmly smiled at her. “Now stay here. I’m going to get these cleaned.” He patted her head.

“Okay. Be careful on your way!” She shouted.

He let out a snort. “It’s just a trip to the kitchen.”

She shrugged. “Who knows? Someone might just kidnap you on the way there.”

He rolled his eyes and stifles a laugh. “I’ll be back soon.” And with that, he walked out of the kitchen and to the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo was putting the dirty dishes down onto the sink when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter