UGHHH! Why do you even care?

Just the way you are

 

Chapter six:

Seohyun’s POV:

The doorbell rang.

“Hyun!”

It was Dongwoon and Yoona.

I gave them both a hug each and invited them in.

“Woah!” They gasped.

“It’s huge!” Dongwoon’s eyes widened as he looked around.

“Come on! Take us to your room! I want to see it!” Yoona whined.

I laughed and led them up to my room.

“Tada!” I smiled, opening the door.

Yoona was practically bursting in excitement as she entered my room.

“OH MY GOSH! YOUR BED! IT LOOKS SO SOFT! I WANT TO JUMP ON IT! OH WAIT! AHHHH! YOUR CLOSET! IT’S HUGE!” She dashed in. “AHHH! CLOTHES! OH MY GOSH, SEO JOO HYUN! I AM FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU!”

Dongwoon and I stared at her.

It took us ten whole minutes to calm her down.

“So,” I asked them, “What should we do today?”

“A picnic!” Dongwoon immediately suggested. “I always wanted to go on a picnic with you guys, but never had to chance to!”

“AWESOME!” Yoona squealed, excited again. “We could go for a picnic at the park opposite your house! It’s huge! And I want to take a dip in that river there!”

“Sounds good!” A picnic sounded so fun. “Let’s start preparing the food now, then we’ll head off to the park for a picnic lunch! Then maybe we could take a dip in the river! Oh! And maybe play some ball games!”

We headed to the kitchen and started preparing the food for our picnic.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

I heard noises outside the door, so I curiously went to take a look.

It was Seohyun, with her friends Yoona and Dongwoon.

She was laughing out loud, holding hands with Dongwoon and skipping towards the lift, beaming.

“I can’t believe you can cook, oppa!” She gushed at Dongwoon.

I CAN COOK TOO!

Big deal. Pshhh.

And come on, you barely even crack a smile at me, yet around HIM you’re beaming and laughing like there’s no tomorrow?

Why don’t you smile at me like that? You look so adorable when you smile.

Why do you call him oppa? It’s not fair!

Wait.

What are you thinking, Yang Yoseob?

Son Dongwoon is her BEST FRIEND. Her BEST FRIEND. Nothing more.

And even if there WAS something on (please don’t let there be anything else between them), it doesn’t concern you.

AT ALL.

Because you DON’T LIKE her.

But…where are they going?

Oh well, I have nothing better to do anyway. I might as well follow them.

But only because I want to see how nerds spend their time.

NOT because of anything else.

 

I followed them to the park opposite, being careful not to be seen by them.

God knows how dead I would be if Seohyun ever found out.

I hid behind a tree and watched them play in the river.

Why am I even doing this?

Suddenly, I saw Dongwoon sweep Seohyun off her feet, just like in the movies.

If he was trying to win her heart, it was an incredibly cheesy way of doing it.

Ughh. Why was she even laughing? If I ever tried to do something like that to her, my face would probably be broken by now.

“Oppa!” She squealed, kicking. “Put me down!”

“Not before I do this!” Dongwoon grinned and threw her into the river.

How could he do that?

What if she got hurt?

Didn’t he care about her safety at all?

Thank goodness, Seohyun got up, totally fine.

“Yah! Son Dongwoon! You’re going to pay!” She grinned and splashed water at him.

Ughhh.

I can’t watch this anymore!

It was SO obvious he liked her.

And judging from her reaction, she probably likes him back too!
Ughh! Why are you even caring, Yang Yoseob?

You have a ton of girls going after you.

That’s right.

I don’t care at all.

I think.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

After a whole day of fun, Dongwoon and Yoona sent me back home.

“Aishh! I can’t believe you threw me into the river!” I whacked his arm. “I’m still angry about it, you know!”

“Come on! I know you liked it!” Yoona teased me. “You were giggling the whole time!”

“Yah! I was not! I was really annoyed, you know.” I said, pouting.

“You two really looked like a couple back there you know…” Yoona grinned cheekily.

“WE DID NOT!” Dongwoon and I exclaimed together.

“Yes! And you guys were leaving me out. I’m sad.” Yoona said, pouting.

“Awww…” we gave her a group hug.

After sending me back home, Yoona and Dongwoon left.

Phew.

Everything went perfectly.

They didn’t see Yoseob, and will never find out.

But…

I couldn’t stop thinking about what Yoona had said just now.

You two really looked like a couple back there

A couple?

I couldn’t imagine Dongwoon oppa and I being a couple.

I loved him, but not in that kind of way.

I mean, my heart didn’t flutter whenever I looked at him, or anything.

He was just an oppa to me.

A nice, caring, awesome oppa.

And I was just like a sister to him, too.

Right?

-----------

Sorry for the dry chapter, it just serves to show how our little Seobie is getting a little...jealous :D

And to show the relationship between Seohyun and her best friends?

Anyway, heads up, SeoSeob shippers, because the next chapter will be focused on them again (: It's about the examinations :D

Thanks for commenting and subscribing (: really appreciate it!

If it's not too much trouble, could you comment more :D I REALLYREALLY love reading your comments and stuff like that :D it really makes me happy ^_^ 

Next chapter will be up tomorrow :D