Final words

Just the way you are

HEY YOU GUYS D: *feels emotional now*

As you guys know, this story has officially come to an end. I won't be adding any bonus chapters, and I won't be doing a sequel D: I'm so sorry if you were secretly hoping for one of these two! D: Because I'm fresh out of ideas for Seoseob, and I don't want to force out any ideas because I KNOW they won't be good and I really don't want to disappoint you guys so I figured I should just do another story with a new plot :D Mianhe! *bows*

*Takes a deep breath*

255

That's the number of comments I got overall for this story D': 

I really don't know what to say

Can I say that I love you guys? Like reallyreallyREALLY love each and every one of you? For taking the time to comment on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER I post (I get an average of 6-7 comments for each chapter - all positive :DDDDD) I know that you guys exaggerate alot to make me feel better (like seriously. I've definitely read better stories :/) AND I REALLYREALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR DOING SO, FOR BEING SO EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE AND SO ENCOURAGING AND SO SWEET AND SO AWESOME AND I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GRATEFUL 

I really really am :') Did you honestly think that without all those sweet and encouraging comments I would have the motivation to continue writing this story? I AM DRIVEN by those little (or sometimes long xD) comments from each and every one of you guys and that was what made me have the perseverance to continue writing. ~I'm always writing just for you~ 

So I love you guys. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS.

我爱你 + 사랑해 (that's saranghae <3) 

Hmm...my final thoughts about this story?

I had HONESTLY enjoyed writing it (probably because of your nice comments that follow up with each chapter I write - yes, even 'THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE' chapters, where you guys tell me to update soon). Remember when you guys wished me goodluck for my exams? :DDDD Remember when you guys wished me happy birthday? :DDDDD AHHHH I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH <3 <3 <3 I REALLY CAN'T. I'm reallyreally sorry for not replying to most of your comments >< because I read my comments on my phone, and replying on my small-screened phone takes FOREVER >< BUTBUTBUT I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM! I SWEAR <3 <3 <3 I'm just a very lazy author! So I try to make up for them with consistent(ish) updates O:) (angel face) You guys know what inspired me to write a fanfic about Yoseob (B2ST) and Seohyun (SNSD) right? NOT because those 2 are my 2 biases in B2ST and SNSD, but because Yoseob had once said that Seohyun from SNSD was his ideal type (AND IU TOO AHHHH) <3 <3 <3 PLUSPLUSPLUS FANYLOVESPINK told me that she'd read my fanfic if I had Seohyun inside it HAHAHAHA :D *interesting fact* - I get my inspirations for my chapters...

1) Right before I sleep

2) During my morning walks

3) During my showers :/ (whoops TMI)

Anyway, yeap (: I'm pretty satisfied with this story, because I think I've improved, and that I did my absolute best (: I'll try to improve more and more with each story and I hope you guys can continue to support me all the way :D *ANOTHER INTERESTING FACT* - This story is 89 PAGES LONG, and has a total of 42,981 words O.O 

SOME AUTHOR FACTS

Hmm...15 years old? From Singapore? (secondary three) not really much to write about .___. 

ANYWAY....

Moving on...

I'm going to talk about my new story now (: 

Okay, it's basically a YOSEOB YOU fanfic (: (I love reading Yoseobyou fanfics, because I imagine myself as a person IN the story instead of a third character :D and that makes me happy :D) So basically, Yoseob (he's YANG YOSEOB, the idol from B2ST in the story, not an ordinary guy like in my other stories) gets kidnapped by these group of thugs (for ransom, but no one actually cares about the reason). Anyway, YOU (Kim Inyeong) happened to witness everything. Unfortunately, the thugs spot you and kidnap you along as well. So basically, you and Yoseob are kidnapped together. They leave you guys in a run-down shed with nothing to do, so you guys talk. You guys get to know each other better, talk about each others' lives and basically spend every second together. Soon, feelings began to develop between you two. But then the kidnappers decide to kill you (you are not worth any money AND you witnessed everything so they can't just let you go). With the help of luck, and Woohyun (a good kidnapper - YES NAM WOOHYUN FROM INFINITE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG *fangirls*), you guys manage to escape, with the kidnappers hot on your heels. But Yoseob loses you (he ran too fast) and you guys split ways. Yoseob gets saved by the police, thankfully, BUT YOU WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

I'm going to end the preview now, but that was only just the beginning. There's a lot of other incidents coming your way, and it involves MEMORY LOSS (I won't tell you who got it, when and what happened :D kekeke) Yeap! That's basically it (: I hope you guys will like this story (I've already written many chapters and I'm enjoying the story so far :D but that's just me I guess?) ANYWAY, I ASSURE YOU IT'S A REALLY NICE STORY (the plot, not my writing ><) AND AS USUAL, I'LL BE UPDATING REALLYREALLYREALLY FREQUENTLY (every 2 days? 3 at most!) So could you guys pleeeeeeeease pleeeeeeeease subscribe to my story heheh xD I SWEAR! You won't regret it! If you guys don't like it after a few chapters, then you can unsubscribe! But pleeeease give this story a chance, okay :D I promise I'll try my best to make you guys love it! (or like it at least :D) *BOWS* Kamsamida!!!!! And mianhe for being doing shameless promoting now :/ I'll post a chapter when the story is up (probably today), so pleeeease don't unsubscribe JUST YET (actually could you guys not unsubscribe from this story >< I may need to post important updates and actually i just want to compare the number of subscribers I get for each fanfic HAHA :D *so I can see if I've improved :D* THANK YOU)

WELL, THAT'S ALL I GUESS. I'M REALLYREALLY SAD TO END THIS STORY, AND I HOPE I CAN STILL CONTINUE TO READ THOSE WONDERFUL COMMENTS FROM ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN MY FUTURE FANFICS (: THIS IS NOT GOODBYE YET (: I PROMISE!

SARANGHAE <3 <3 <3 AND KAMSAMIDA. SO MUCH <3