Good for her

Just the way you are

 

For the next week, I basically was Seohyun’s chauffeur. I would carry her from our house all the way to school, and in school, I would carry her to her classes. Then from school, I would carry her back home. I didn’t mind one bit. In fact, I loved the feeling of her arms around my neck.

We were the talk of the whole school. The girls were all extremely jealous and envious of Seohyun. I could tell her friend, Son Dongwoon, wasn’t too happy about this, but I couldn’t care less.

It was official.

I liked Seo Joo Hyun.

Finally, after one week, the wounds on her calf were more or less healed, and she could walk to school.

When we arrived, we saw many students crowding around the bulletin board.

Curious, we went to take a look.

 

The Spring Dance

The first dance of the school year is here!

The theme for this dance is SPRING!

Date: Next Friday, 13 April 2012,

Time: 7pm – 11pm

Girls were already surrounding me, begging me to take them to the dance.

“Yoseob oppa! Take me!”

“I’ll pay you if you take me!”
“No, take me! I’m the prettiest!”

I sighed. They really were shameless.

Should I ask Seohyun now?

I really want to take her to the dance, but will she accept me?

Ughhh! Come on, Yoseob! You can do it!

Ask her now!

I ignored the screaming girls around me and looked around for Seohyun.

There she was!

I was about to approach her when Dongwoon went up to her.

“Hyun ah, do you want to be my date for the Spring dance? We could go together, as friends!” Dongwoon smiled at her.

Pshhh. Yeah right. As friends?

Please, the only person who doesn’t know you like Seohyun is Seohyun.

Oh no!
Please say no.

Please say no.

I swear I saw her quickly look at my direction. She hesitated for a while, before smiling and nodding her head.

“Awesome!” Dongwoon beamed and gave a her big hug, spinning her around.

My heart sank.

Dang it. I was so close.

“Yoseob ah” I felt someone tug at my sleeve. It was another girl.

“Will you come to the dance with me?” She asked me, shyly.

I was about to turn her down when I took a look at her.

She was rather pretty, although Seohyun could beat her anytime.

But she still was pretty. Pretty enough to make Seohyun jealous.

Anyway, I had nothing to lose. Seohyun was already going to the dance with Dongwoon, so there was no point already. Might as well make her jealous.

“What’s your name?” I asked the girl.

“I’m Goo Seungmi.” She smiled uncertainly.

“Well, Seungmi, will you go to the dance with me?”

Her big eyes widened, and her entire face lit up.

“Oh my gosh!” She shrieked, jumping up and down. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you SO MUCH! AHHHHHH!” She ran off, probably to boast to her friends.

I sighed.

Why couldn’t girls be more different, like Seohyun?

 

Seohyun’s POV:

I should be happy.

I’m going to the dance with oppa! He’s happy, I’m happy, so what’s the problem?

I knew what the problem was.

When Dongwoon asked me to be his date, my first instinct was to look for Yoseob.

I didn’t see him, but I saw a whole mob of girls. I figured they were probably surrounding him.

They were all so pretty, he was sure to accept one of them.

Who was I to hope that he would actually ask me?

So I agreed to go with Dongwoon. Might as well make Yoseob jealous.

Sure enough, I heard a girl scream with joy soon after.

It was Goo Seungmi, from math lecture last term.

Yoseob had asked her to the dance.

Good for him.

Good for her.

------------

Hey all (: Sorry for not updating yesterday >< was uber uber busy! And reallysorry for this short update, but I PROMISE to update a good chapter tmr (: more seoseob moments (:

Comment and subscribe please (: Thank you!