I AM NOT JEALOUS. NO I AM NOT.

Just the way you are

 

Chapter sixteen:

Seohyun’s POV:

The door swung open.

Someone walked in.

“Dongwoon oppa?”

OH.

MY.

GOSH.

Dongwoon was walking towards me, glaring at Yoseob.

“What are you doing here?” They both asked at the same time.

 I would have laughed if the atmosphere wasn’t so serious.

“Me? I’m her best friend and her oppa!” Dongwoon exclaimed. I noticed he put his hands on my shoulders when he said oppa.

“I’m her neighbor! I’m just checking up on her!” Yoseob protested.

“Yoseob!” I glared at him, motioning him to shut up. “He…he’s not my neighbor…he’s…” I struggled to think of an excuse.

“Don’t bother.” Yoseob said, still glaring at Dongwoon. “I told him last night, when I was sending you back home.”

“YANG YOSEOB! YOU TOLD THE WHOLE SCHOOL THAT-“

“It doesn’t matter if you guys are neighbors or not!” Dongwoon interrupted. He turned to look at Yoseob again. “You guys aren’t even friends, what gives you the right to visit Seohyun?”

“We are too!” Yoseob grabbed my shoulders. “Aren’t we, Seohyun?”

“Yah! Seo Joo Hyun! You hate him, don’t you? He’s an annoying jerk, isn’t he? Remember how he used to insult you?”

“That was before!” Yoseob retorted.

“Once a jerk, always a jerk!”

They were arguing like kids.

Before Yoseob could shoot back a retort, Dongwoon looked at me.

“I need a word with Seohyun. IN PRIVATE.” He signaled Yoseob out of the room.

Yoseob sighed, and reluctantly left my room.

Once the door closed, Dongwoon took a deep breath.

“Look, I’m sorry!” I cut him off before he could say anything. “I’m sorry for keeping this from you! I just didn’t know how you guys would react, so I figured I could hide this.”

“It’s okay, Hyun. I don’t blame you.” Dongwoon ruffled my hair. “The thing is, is that idiot your…friend now?”

“Don’t call him an idiot!” I automatically replied. “Kind…of?” I didn’t know how Dongwoon would react.

Dongwoon sighed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him softly.

“I can’t say this, Hyun.” He closed his eyes. “Do you…like Yang Yoseob?”

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Do you…like Yang Yoseob?”

Unknown to them, I was sneakily eavesdropping on their conversation.

I couldn’t help it! I knew they were going to talk about me, and I wanted to know how Seohyun replied.

Come on, Seohyun! Say yes!

You know you like me!

You admitted it to me last night!
Come on, say yes!

“Why would you think that?” Seohyun laughed nervously.

If she was trying to avoid the question, she was doing a really bad job at it.

“Yah! Don’t avoid the question!”

She sighed, and bit her lip.

Come on…

Come on…

Then she shook her head.

“We’re just good friends now. Nothing else.”

Dongwoon heaved a sigh of relief. I groaned mentally.

Aishhh…Seo Joo Hyun! You can’t lie to me! You admitted you liked me last night!

I don’t care.

I, Yang Yoseob, will make you admit that you like me.

And I knew just the way to do it.

 

[THE NEXT DAY, IN SCHOOL]

Yoseob’s POV:

Seohyun was getting her books from the locker.

It was the perfect time to carry out phase one of the plan.

“Hey, Seungmi ah!” I approached Seungmi, the annoying girl who I took to the dance, talking loudly.

She seemed surprised, yet unbelievably happy to see me.

“Yoseob!” She squealed.

Her squeal attracted a lot of attention. I knew Seohyun was listening, even though she pretended not to look up.

Perfect.

“Would you like to go on a date with me this coming Saturday? There’s this new movie I’m dying to watch, but unfortunately, I have NO ONE to watch it with.” I paused and took a peek at Seohyun. Although she wasn’t looking up, I could see her clenching her fist.

It took me all my might to prevent myself from bursting out laughing.

“So,” I flashed a dazzling smile at Seungmi. “Would you care to do the honours?”

Seungmi couldn’t keep still. She nodded vigorously.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! AHHH! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! YANG YOSEOB ASKED ME OUT!” She screamed.

Seohyun still refused to look up. Even better. This was so fun.

“So, I’ll see you at 12noon, next Saturday, at the Seoul Cineplex? We could have lunch together then catch the movie, you know.” I winked at her, causing the girls around to swoon.

“YES! OH MY GOSH! I CAN’T WAIT!”

Neither could I.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

UGHHHHHHHHH.

12noon at Seoul Cineplex.

What are you thinking, Seohyun?

How can you even think about stalking Yang Yoseob on his date?

NO! It’s his stupid date with that desperate Seungmi anyway, I hope she’s so annoying he regrets taking her and not…

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

It was 11:30am that Saturday.

I still had time.

The Cineplex was only twenty minutes away.

Should I go?

NO, I AM NOT JEALOUS.

I just want to see how annoyed Yoseob gets

How much he was suffering

I wanted to see him regret bringing that desperate girl out for movies

It’d be so funny

For entertainment purposes ONLY

I was just saying that as an excuse to stalk Yoseob, and I knew it.

But I didn’t care.

I quickly headed off to my room and threw on a black leather jacket, skinny jeans and a black flats. I quickly tied my hair into a neat bun and covered it with a black hat. I grabbed some sunglasses and headed out.

The perfect disguise

------------

Kekeke Seobaby's obviously jealous HAHA :D

Yoseob's plan is working (:

Stay tuned! (: Love your comments btw :D SILENT READERS WHERE ARE YOU :DDDD TALK TO ME :D