YOONWOON/DONGNA TIME!

Just the way you are

 

Chapter thirty-four:

Seohyun’s POV:

When I woke up, I saw the adorable, innocent sleeping face of a baby.

It frowned suddenly, and I could feel him kick in his sleep.

“Seobaby….don’t go….don’t leave me…I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Come back! I…I miss you…” He whimpered.

I saw a tiny tear trickle down his cheek.

Pabo. Why did he have to torture himself with these kind of thoughts for the past two years?

I really hurt him.

“Seobie…Seobie…” I him cheek gently, calming him down. “It’s Seohyun…Your Seobaby…I’m here…Don’t worry…I’ll never leave you again…”

His eyes flew open. When he saw me, he immediately wrapped his arms around me tightly, squeezing me in his warm embrace.

“Seobie!” I giggled, trying to pry off his arms. “I need to wash up now! Let go of me, Seobie ah…”

“No!” He pouted and hugged me even more tightly. “Stay here! I’m never letting you leave my sight again! NEVER! Araseo?”

“Araso…” I smiled and rested my head against his chest and took a deep breath, inhaling his oh-so-familiar scent.

 

Even after getting up, Seobie refused to let me go. He would follow me everywhere, with his arms wrapped around my waist. When I was washing my teeth he was hugging me. When I was making breakfast he was still hugging me. He even refused to let me go when I wanted to change.

“Out…” I warned him sternly, and glared at him. I had to draw the line somewhere.

“But…but…what if someone jumps in from the window and kidnaps you???? I won’t be there to protect you!” Yoseob whined. “I promise I won’t look! Pretty pretty pleeeeease let me stay???”

Tchhh. Yeah right. I knew his real intentions.

I glared at him again, pointing towards the door, trying to suppress a giggle.

Dammit…why were his puppy eyes so irresistible?

He pouted, folded his arms across his chest and stomped out of the room, like a five-year-old.

Awwww….

 

After breakfast, Yoseob decided to take me out somewhere.

“Where are we going?” I asked him, curious to know.

“It’s a secret” He grinned and pushed me into his car gently.

 

 

 

[TURN THE TIME BACK EIGHT HOURS AGO…]

No one’s POV:

(Alright! Finally, time for a brief YoonWoon moment kekeke :D Or Dongna??? O.o)

Yoona and Dongwoon were in Dongwoon’s bedroom, spying at Seohyun and Yoseob outside the ice-cream parlor from the window.

“Yah! Why isn’t she there yet?” Yoona whined impatiently. Then she yawned. “I’m sleepy…”

Dongwoon chuckled softly. That yawn was unbelievably adorable.

Suddenly, he felt something resting on his shoulder. Someone. Yoona, to be specific.

Aishhh! That silly girl! That sleepyhead! Is she that tired? He thought, but he couldn’t help himself from chuckling. He gently carried her, bridal style, and stood up. She felt light in his arms. He carried her to his bed and laid her down gently, letting her body sink into his soft bed slowly. 

And then he looked at her. For the first time in his life, he REALLY looked at her.

Not just as a best friend. Not just as a ‘dude’.

She looks so innocent, so sweet when she sleeps…

That smile…

Why haven’t I noticed that smile before?

There was a stray hair at the side of Yoona’s face. Dongwoon smiled and swept it to the side of her face gently, careful not to wake her up. He pressed his lips against her forehead softly, and laid down beside her, his arms wrapped around her torso.

Goodnight, Yoona ah…Sweet dreams…He whispered as he fell asleep, with her wrapped tightly in his arms.

That night, Son Dongwoon realized something.

His feelings for Yoona….weren’t due to their strong friendship. It was something else.

All this time, he had been in love with her.

 

The next morning, Yoona opened her eyes sleepily, only to find herself in Dongwoon’s arms.

She gasped. His face was only a few centimeters away from hers. She could feel his hot breathe against her cheeks.

He really looks adorable when he’s sleeping…

And his hair….it’s so soft…

I want to touch it…

So she reached out cautiously, and touched his hair lightly. It was soft, just like grass.

Why haven’t I noticed how incredibly good-looking he is? She thought to herself.

Suddenly, Dongwoon’s eyes flew open, causing her to jump off the bed in shock and land on the hard floor with a ‘thud’.

“Owww…” she moaned, rubbing her bruised head. She could hear Dongwoon’s soft chuckle. He got off his bed and ran over to help her up.

“Why was I on your bed?” She asked him.

“You fell asleep on my shoulder last night, you sleepyhead!” Dongwoon nudged her playfully. “Remember? When we were supposed to be spying on Seohyun and Yoseob?”

Yoona gasped, finally remembering. “OH! How could I have fallen asleep? I missed everything! So what happened? Did the plan work? Did Seohyun find Yoseob?”

“I don’t know.” Dongwoon admitted. “I feel asleep before I could check…” I wanted to sleep next to you so badly that I forgot…

“Aishhh!” Yoona pouted. “I can’t believe I missed it! Do you think everything worked out?”

“I hope so…” Dongwoon replied.

“Liar…” He could hear Yoona mumble.

“What?”

“Liar…” Yoona said, louder this time. “You still love Seohyun, don’t you, Dongwoon ah? It still hurts you to see her with Yoseob, right?” She bit her lip. She looked…sad…

Aishh! You pabo! I’ve gotten over her already! Can’t you see that I like YOU? No, that I LOVE you? Dongwoon thought.

Instead, he shook his head.

“Ani. I’m not in love with Seohyun anymore.” He said, a smile playing at the corner of his lips. “In fact, I’m actually in love without someone else now...”

“Someone…else?” Yoona repeated, biting her lip harder this time.

“Yes! I love her, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her!” Dongwoon admitted proudly, hoping that Yoona would catch the hint.

Unfortunately, Yoona, being Yoona, was as dense as a rock. She thought Dongwoon was in love with some other girl. And that crushed her heart deeply. She could feel tears forming at the corner of the eyes.

“I’m…I’m sorry…I…I got to go now…” Yoona excused herself hastily. “My parents are probably worrying…bye…”

What’s wrong with her? Was she taken aback at my confession? Dongwoon thought worriedly.

“Oh, and by the way.” Yoona added at the door softly. “Good luck with that girl, whoever she is…She’s really a lucky girl…I hope she treasures you and…and I wish you two all the best” She choked on her tears and dashed out of Dongwoon’s house, tears streaming down her face uncontrollably.

It’s too late, Im Yoona.

You should have confessed to him long ago.

Now, it’s too late.

He’s taken…

Why didn’t you realize your feelings for him sooner, Im Yoona?

It’s too late…

That was all she could think of as she ran back to her house, her vision blurred by her tears.

In fact, it was so blurred, that as she was crossing the road, she didn’t notice that a huge truck was heading her way, at high speed.

About to collide onto her.

--------------------

Annyeong :D Sorry for not updating in awhile :/ (3 days?) 

ANYWAY, I AM REALLY SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE ENDING D: BUT DON'T WORRY, THE ENDING WILL BE A REALLYREALLYREALLY LONG CHAPTER + AN EMOTIONAL MESSAGE FROM ME KEKEKE :D

ANYWAY, STAY TUNED! Really sorry I couldn't make this story longer (believe me, I reallyreally want to), but it's pointless to force this story on without any new ideas, so I might as well start on my new one ^_^ 

mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351­164396424 <-- VOTE FOR B2ST AT MAMA 2012 OKAY? B2ST IS CURRENTLY STILL LAST, SO WE REALLY NEED TO TRY OUR BEST AND VOTE, VOTE, VOTE (I created 7 accounts just to vote for them :D) Did I mention that VOTES ARE A REALLY IMPORTANT CRITERIA IN DETERMINING WHETHER B2ST GETS AN AWARD FOR MAMA 2012 OR NOT?????

SO WE REALLY NEED TO VOTE FOR THEM, ARACHI? :DDDDD WE CAN'T LET THEM DOWN, NOT AFTER THEY PUT THEIR HEART AND SOUL INTO PREPARING MIDNIGHT SUN FOR US B2UTIES! HOW HARD IS IT TO JUST SPARE 5MINS OF OUR TIME TO VOTE FOR THEM :D  COME ON! SHOW THEM THE POWER OF B2UTIES! Kamsamida <3