Saranghae

Just the way you are

 

Final chapter: (2324 words O_o)

No one’s POV:

A truck was heading Yoona’s way at high speed, about to collide onto her.

 

“YOONA!” She heard a very familiar voice shout out desperately from behind her. She felt a pair of strong hands pull her back roughly, just before the truck could collide onto her, causing her to land onto her savior.

 

No one’s POV:

“D…dongwoon?” Yoona looked at Dongwoon, too stunned to speak.

“YOU PABO!” Dongwoon shouted angrily, hugging Yoona tightly. “HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS? WHAT IF I HADN’T CHASED AFTER YOU? WHAT IF I HADN’T PULLED YOU BACK ON TIME? DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THE ROADS ARE? HOW COULD YOU?”

“I…I…Why do you care?” Yoona bit her lip, holding back tears. “I can do whatever I like! You shouldn’t care! You have no right to! Go care about your girlfriend, or whatever…just….just leave me alone!” She struggled out of Dongwoon’s embrace, but Dongwoon wrapped his arms tightly around her, preventing her from escaping.

“Listen to me, Im Yoona.” Dongwoon took a deep breath, and looked straight into her eyes. “I LOVE YOU. The girl I was talking about? IT WAS YOU, YOU PABO! When that truck almost hit you...my heart stopped. I can’t imagine if that truck really hit you and something…really happened to you. I can’t imagine life without you…I can’t live without you by my side! I can’t believe it took me this long to realize my feelings for you, Im Yoona. I…I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. W..will you…marry me?”

Yoona gasped. “But…Dongwoon…isn’t this too soon? I mean-“

Dongwoon crushed his lips against hers, preventing her from babbling.

Their first kiss.

Yoona closed her eyes gently, and wrapped her arms around his neck lightly, deepening the kiss. She didn’t pull back.

Finally, after all these years…

“I love you too, Dongwoon. And yes, YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!” Yoona smiled after they pulled back from the kiss.

Dongwoon beamed and hugged Yoona tightly, lifting her from the ground and spinning her in circles, dizzy with happiness.

“I love you, Im Yoona…” He hugged her.

“I love you too, Son Dongwoon…”

 

Seohyun’s POV:

“Wake up, sleepyhead.” I was being nudged gently, and I could hear a familiar soft chuckle beside me.

I rubbed my eyes, and opened them sleepily. I was in Yoseob’s car. I must have fallen asleep on the journey.

I looked around groggily. Then my eyes flew open.

We were outside Seoul Shopping Mall, one of the biggest shopping malls in Seoul.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked him, confused.

“You’ll see” He smiled and helped me out of the car.

We entered the shopping mall. There was a huge crowd of people there. Some were holding up billboards, and some were screaming. I noticed they were mostly girls.

“Go stand at the crowd.” He gently shoved me ahead. “I’ll find you later.”

“But…” I protested.
“Trust me!” He chuckled and shoved me, causing me to stumble into the crowd. I turned around to find him, but he was gone.

 

“Ohmigod! SEO JOO HYUN? What are YOU doing here?” I heard an oh-so-familiar voice.

Please…not her…

I turned around, and came face to face with HER.

Park Jiyeon.

My number one enemy in Incheon University.

She was the most popular girl in the level, and was stunningly good-looking. When I came into Incheon University, she wouldn’t stop picking on me. My hair, my clothes, my results…she called me a nerd, a dork, a teachers’ pet and even a loser once.

She was the only reason why I would ever dread going to school back in Incheon.

Her and her stupid clique of bimbotic friends

For some reason, they wouldn’t leave me alone. They loved watching me suffer, and they were constantly putting me down. There were even a few times when they bullied me so badly that I was seriously contemplating on moving back to Seoul. Thank goodness for my real friends in Incheon University.

Great. Now they were here to ruin my perfect day. Just terrific.

She eyed me from head to toe, and snickered meanly.

“What’s with the outfit, dork? Even my MOTHER doesn’t wear these short of clothes anymore.” She sniggered, circling round me. Her clique of friends were giggling at the side.

“Tsktsk…” she clucked her tongue mockingly. “I would never imagine YOU, of all people, being here. I mean, from the look of your clothes, do you even VISIT malls? And aren’t you too busy STUDYING to listen to kpop, NERD?”

I could feel hot tears at the corners of my eyes. Why couldn’t they just leave me alone, for once? Did it really give them immense pleasure to watch me get humiliated?

I was one second away from punching that perfect face of hers when the crowd started screaming wildly.

“He’s here! OHMIGOSH! HE’S HERE!!!” Jiyeon suddenly screamed and started jumping up and down as well. “I CAN’T BELIEVE HE’S ACTUALLY HERE! KYAAAAA!”

I stood on my tiptoes, craning my neck, trying to see who was making the crowd go crazy.

“Annyeonghasaeo!”

Wait. I recognized that voice.

“Yang Yoseob imida.”

 

WAIT. WHAT?

Standing on the stage, looking adorable in a tuxedo, was none other than Yang Yoseob.

MY Yang Yoseob.

 

“To start things off, I’m going to sing this song, specially dedicated to a special girl in my heart.” Yoseob looked at me in the eye, smiling. “I hope after hearing this song, you’ll understand my feelings for you. Music, please!”

A soft ballad kicked into the speakers, making the fans go wild.

Yoseob closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and began to sing.

 

This is for my breaking soul
Yes. You know what?
Listen

Sesange ggeute seosseul ttae kiri boijiga anheul ttae
Nugoonga piryohaesseotjyo

Eodume gathyeoisseul ttae bichi boijiga anheul ttae
Songireul gidaryeosseotjyo

Geudaeneun moreujyo sesange dan hana geudaega
Only one more than better world

I believe dreams for you and me
Memareun naui harue danbiro naeryeo nae maeume naeryeo yonggireul jwo
You make me fly and smile again
Bion dwi mujigaecheoreom sori eobsi naui pume angyeo haengbogeul jwo
I wanna make love

Hyeonsire domanchyeosseotdeon naui moseubeul boasseul ttae
Hoksina silmanghaetnayo

Geudaega itgie doraol yonggireul naeeotjyo
You're the one always in my heart
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/b2st/oasis.html ]
I believe dreams for you and me
Memareun naui harue danbiro naeryeo nae maeume naeryeo yonggireul jwo
You make me fly and smile again
Bion dwi mujigaecheoreom sori eobsi naui pume angyeo haengbogeul jwo
I wanna make love
 

[SKIPS RAP]


I believe dreams for you and me
Memareun naui harue danbiro naeryeo nae maeume naeryeo yonggireul jwo
You make me fly and smile again
Bion dwi mujigaecheoreom sori eobsi naui pume angyeo haengbogeul jwo
I wanna make love

[OASIS – BY B2ST]

 

He ended the song with a playful wink in my direction as the crowd went wild.

Female fans were screaming their lungs out, jumping up and down in excitement.

“YANG YOSEOB! YANG YOSEOB! YANG YOSEOB!”

Fanchants could be heard everywhere. Yoseob was so popular it was almost scary O_O

“Eh ma gawd! HE WINKED AT ME! YANG YOSEOB TOTALLY WINKED AT ME!” Jiyeon squealed. “DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT? YANG YOSEOB WINKED AT ME! I THINK HE LIKES ME!”

Wow. Delusional fangirl much.

“OMG, Jiyeon, you are like SO lucky.” One of her friends gushed in envy, while the others were busy nodding in agreement, like bobbleheads.

Disgusting…

Jiyeon must have seen the scowl on my face, because she snickered and turned her attention back to me.

“Aww….don’t be too sad, Seohyun…” She cooed, obviously gloating that Yoseob had winked at “her”. “Yang Yoseob wouldn’t go for ANY girl. He’d only go for the prettiest, hottest and coolest chicks out there, like me.” She winked seductively back at Yoseob, nearly causing me to gag.

I was dying to tell her that Yoseob was actually winking at ME, his GIRLFRIEND, but I kept my mouth shut. I didn’t want to stoop to her level.

“I’m glad you’re being such a good sport about it, sweetie.” She smirked at me mockingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to remember you once I become Yang Yoseob’s girlfriend. And I’ll give you a wedding invite on my wedding with him. And MAYBE I’ll pretend that we were schoolmates when I’m rich and famous.”

NOW I couldn’t stand it. I rolled my eyes and burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny, huh?” She scowled. “Jealous b*tch…you know what? I always knew you were a loser. And-“

Thankfully, she was interrupted by Yoseob. I was about to die of humiliation.

“Attention you guys! Before I continue, I would like to introduce my girlfriend, the love of my life, to everyone, right here and right now.”

The crowd went absolutely wild. Reporters immediately started clicking away and fangirls were buzzing in amazement, obviously dying to know (and kill) Yang Yoseob’s girlfriend.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, was grinning with pleasure. She obviously thought he was referring to her, even though he didn’t even KNOW her personally. What a stuck up snob…

Uh oh…

I had a really REALLY bad feeling about this.

Back in high school, I was already pretty afraid of the female population going after me for dating Yang Yoseob, the kingka.

Right now, I was absolutely terrified of thousands and millions of fangirls attacking me for dating Yang Yoseob, the celebrity.

So I tried to slowly sneak away, step by step…hopefully Yoseob wouldn’t notice?

 “Everyone, say hello to my girlfriend. She’s adorable, she’s gorgeous, she’s sweet, she’s kindhearted and she’s trying to sneak away right now…” Yoseob chuckled as I froze in my tracks and glared at him.

UGHHH. STUPID YANG YOSEOB. DID HE REALLY WANT ME DEAD?

“She’s none other than…Seo Joo Hyun! Don’t think you can sneak away out of your Yoseobie’s grasp!” He pointed straight at me, causing everyone to stare at ME.

Did I mention that I hate Yang Yoseob right now?

Cameras started flashing in my face, and reporters started bombarding me with questions, it was all too much to bear. How did Yoseob deal with this every day?

Fortunately, Yoseob, my knight in shining armour, came down to rescue me. He wrapped his arm protectively around me, causing female fans to scowl, and led me up onto the stage.

On my way there, I couldn’t resist looking at Jiyeon’s face. It was priceless.

was wide open, and her huge eyes were bulging out.

Ha! Who’s the loser now? I tried my best to be nice about it, but it felt so good for a change, when I had something Jiyeon desperately wanted, so I smirked at her.

I wasn’t going to lie.

IT FELT AWESOME.

Before I knew it, we were on stage, and everyone’s eyes were on us.

Some of them looked happy for Yoseob.

Some of them looked jealous and envious.

And some of them looked like they couldn’t wait to finish me off.

“This is Seo Joo Hyun, or Seohyun, the love of my life! Remember on the talk show yesterday, where I talked about the special one who I had let slip away? Well, it’s none other than her. Last night, through a sneaky plan, and some help, I was able to win her back, and I’m unbelievably happy now. Seobaby, I never ever want to lose you again. Did you know how empty I was when you were gone? How much I missed you? I need you, Seobaby, as I continue pursuing my dreams as a kpop artist. Don’t leave me again…” He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, causing many fangirls to smile at his sweetness.

I was still busy laughing at the huge scowl on dear Jiyeon’s face.

Suddenly, Yoseob let go of me and knelt down in front of me.

“Yah! Yang Yoseob! What are you doing? Get up! People are looking! Good boy…stand up please…” I said gently, trying to pull Yoseob up, but he wouldn’t budge.

“Ani!” He shook his head stubbornly, pouting. “I want everyone here to be my witness!”

Then he took a huge breath.

“SEO JOO HYUN, WILL YOU MARRY ME?” He shouted at the top of his voice.

NOW everyone was really staring.

“Aishhh! Yoseob! Stop playing! Come on, get up okay? People are really staring now!” I said pleadingly as I used all my strength to pull Yoseob up.

He stood up suddenly, causing me to fall backwards due to the force I was pulling him up at. I was about to stumble off stage when he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, crushing his lips against mine, in the most gentle kind of way.

And he kissed me passionately. In front of thousands of people. He kissed me.

And surprisingly, I didn’t think about those thousands of people.

They suddenly just disappeared.

All I knew was that Yoseob really loved me, and that I really loved him back.

So I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

Finally, we came up for air, panting as we looked at each other. Slowly, I smiled and nodded my head.

“You pabo! OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU! YES! I, SEO JOO HYUN, AGREE TO MARRY YANG YOSEOB, AND NEVER LEAVE HIS SIGHT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!” I giggled.

Yoseob’s eyes immediately lit up and delight was immediately evident on his adorable face.

His adorable, chubby face…

He threw his arms around my waist and swung me around happily, cheering as loud as he could. His fangirls, after seeing how happy he was, eventually stopped scowling and started to cheer along as well.

“YANG YOSEOB! SEO JOO HYUN! YANG YOSEOB! SEO JOO HYUN!”

“I love you, Seobaby…” He murmured giddily, giving a gentle kiss on the forehead, after spinning me around.

“I love you too, Yoseobie…I love you…Just the way you are.”

-----------

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the story :D

Pleasepleaseplease give your comments about this ENTIRE STORY in general, or just this chapter (: I reallyreally want to hear your feedback (it can be negative too :D I'm totally open to criticism :D)

This isn't the end yet (: I'll be posting one more final chapter, summarizing my thoughts and expressing my gratitude (You know, emotional time <3)

So please don't unsubscribe yet (: I reallyreally want to thank every single one of you guys :D For supporting me and constantly commenting (I can't believe how many comments I got o_O it's really amazing! You guys are really amazing you know :D ILY <3 <3 <3 - but i'll express it in my final chapter :D)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR B2ST HERE - (my friends' account - she wants to hang flags for B2ST too so please vote using this link kay :D) 

http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1351511563774

THANK YOU <3 AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE LAST CHAPTER OF JUST THE WAY YOU ARE <3 <3 <3 I tried to end it properly, but I'm horrible at concluding stories gahhh >< hope it didn't disappoint you all too much ><

COMMENT PLEASE :D LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! REALLY!