Kekeke...you admitted everything to me

Just the way you are

 

Chapter fifteen:

Yoseob’s POV:

I was drinking with Seungmi, when suddenly, I heard a glass shatter.

I turned to look at my right.

Seohyun was lying on the table, totally passed out.

Dongwoon was shaking her desperately, trying to wake her up.

“Hyun! Hyun! Are you okay? Wake up!” He kept shaking her.

I got out of my seat and touched her lightly on the cheek.

“Seohyun ah, wake up…” I said gently.

She groaned. “Go away…”

I laughed. She was still so stubborn. I picked her up, bridal style, when Dongwoon stopped me.

“Yah! What are you doing?” He glared at me.

“Sending her back home, duh!” I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t even know where she lives! Please! Just let ME take her back home!”

“I don’t know where she lives? NEWSFLASH, I LIVE BESIDE HER!” I think I shouted that part out too loudly, because I heard many gasps. “It’d be much more convenient for me, so no thank you.”

Dongwoon was shocked. So shocked, he didn’t even bother stopping me as I left the hall, with Seohyun cradled in my arms.

 

When I left the hall, I heard Seohyun mumble.

“Y…Yoseob…” She murmured. “Why…Why didn’t you ask me...to the dance?”

What a silly girl....

WAIT.

SHE WANTED ME TO ASK HER TO THE DANCE?

OH

MY

GOSH.

Did that mean…

I should totally take advantage of the situation to find out.

I laid her on the front seat of my car and started driving.

“So,” I asked her, grinning. “If you wanted Yoseob to take you to the dance, why did you agree to go with Dongwoon?”

“Because,” she said sleepily. “He had so many pretty girls asking me…why would he ever go with me?”

Aishh…what a silly, silly girl.

She should have just asked.

I wasted all my time with Seungmi for absolutely nothing.

“But I thought you hated that Yang Yoseob? Wasn’t he such a jerk to you?”

I was taking advantage of the situation. I was a horrible person.

But I desperately wanted to find out.

She shook her head angrily.

“Don’t call him that! Stop calling him a jerk! He changed, I swear! He’s a really nice guy, when he’s not in front of his friends.” She smiled. “He’s caring, funny, adorable…” She yawned adorably, and rested her head onto the side of the seat.

It was so cute to see her defending me like that.

Finally, I asked the question I was dying to know the answer to.

“So…do you like him?”

She paused. I held my breath.

“I don’t know…I mean…whenever I see him…my heart flutters. Whenever girls surround him, I get angry. I think it’s jealousy. And just now, at the dance, when I was dancing with him…” She yawned again, and fell asleep.

That was okay. I knew everything that I needed to know.

I couldn’t stop grinning for the rest of the journey.

Ha! She likes me, she likes me~ Take that Son Dongwoon! She likes me~

 

I carried her back to her house, and laid her on her bed gently.

She looked so innocent, so sweet, so gorgeous when she was sleeping.

“Good night, Seohyun.” I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead before leaving her room.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

Ughhhh…

My head…

My eyes fluttered open.

I was in my room, lying down on my bed.

What happened?

Last night was the dance, but I had no recollection at all about how I got home.

All I remembered was trying to out drink Goo Seungmi at the dance.

“Umma!” I called my mother.

“Ne?” My mother entered my room.

“How did I get back from the dance last night?”

“Oh! Don’t you remember? Yoseob sent you back home. He said that you drank too much last night and passed out, so he brought you back. Isn’t he a sweet guy?” My mother gushed.

Yoseob?

Why couldn’t I remember anything?

But I remembered my dream when I was sleeping.

An angel visited me in my dream last night, and I was pouring my heart out to it about Yoseob.

“I don’t know…I mean…whenever I see him…my heart flutters. Whenever girls surround him, I get angry. I think it’s jealousy. And just now, at the dance, when I was dancing with him…”

That was the last thing I remembered saying to it, before it gave me a kiss on the forehead and disappeared.

Ughhh!

What should I do?

This is so confusing.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. My mother went to get it.

Strange, who could be here so early in the morning?

I yawned. It was so early, and I was so sleepy, I figured I could go back to sleep.

I snuggled under my sheets, closing my eyes.

The door opened.

“Ne, umma?” I asked sleepily.

Suddenly, someone pulled down the sheets. I opened my eyes sleepily.

Then I screamed.

 

Yoseob was looking at me, grinning.

“Yah!” I sat up, whacking him. “What are you doing in my room?”

“Relax” He chuckled. “I’m just here to check on you.” He sat on the edge of my bed.

He touched my forehead. “Good, no fever.” He started opening a thermal flask.

I peeked over curiously. “What’s that?”

“It’s hangover relief soup. I made it for you.” He scooped a mouthful of soup into a spoon. “Ahhhhh~” He opened his mouth widely.

I giggled. “Yah! I’m not a baby!” I tried to take the spoon, but he swatted my hand away playfully.

“No!” He protested. “You fed me last time! It’s my turn!”

I rolled my eyes playfully and opened my mouth slightly. He fed me a mouthful.

“Mmm!” I was surprised. “This actually tastes good! Are you sure you made this?”

Yoseob pouted. “I’ll take it back if you say another word to make fun of me!”

“Relax,” He fed me another mouthful. “It’s delicious. Thank you.”

“But…you pabo!” He scolded me. “Why did you drink so much last night? When you obviously have a stomach of a baby? Were you trying to show off in front of Dongwoon or something?”

I was about to reply when my bedroom door swung open.

Talk about the devil.

-------------

Annyeong (: I'm back :D who missed me kekekeke (:

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Had a ton of homework ><

So what do you think of this chapter <3 kekeke naughty Seobie took advantage of the situation to make Seobaby unknowingly confess :D 

And who do you think the 'devil' is?

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT <3