Yoseobie

Just the way you are

 

Chapter twenty:

Seohyun’s POV:

“Welcome, students, to the hotel we will be staying in for the next three days.”

We entered the grand hotel and gasped.

It was huge.

And beautiful.

AND HUGE.

Did I mention it was HUGE?

“Here are the sleeping arrangements. There will be two people to a room. Goo Seungmi and Kwon Yuri in room 301…”

“I hope I’ll be in the same room as you!” Yoseob whispered mischievously.

I whacked him hard on the arm. “You sicken me!” I hissed back.

“Son Dongwoon and Yang Yoseob in 326!”

“WHAT?” I heard the both of them gasp.

“But…couldn’t I just stay with Seohyun instead?” Yoseob cried shamelessly. I whacked him again, embarrassed.

Plus the other girls looked like they wanted to murder me or something.

Professor Lee shot a look at Yoseob. “There will be NO CHANGES in this arrangement. Seo Joo Hyun will be living alone in room 327, because Kim Taeyeon is absent. Go to your rooms to unpack and wash up, and meet back here in an hour for lunch. Dismissed.”

I ran towards the lift happily, excited to see my new room.

Also to run away from Dongwoon and Yoseob, to avoid any more conflicts.

I ran straight into my room and closed the door.

I still couldn’t believe I had the whole room all to myself.

I started unpacking and head into the bathroom for a bath.

Even the bathroom was beautiful. There was a big bathtub at the corner. I got into it and started taking a bath.

Finally, I had alone time to process everything that had happened so far.

“I…I like her! So I HAVE to sit with her!”

Dongwoon oppa? HE liked ME? Not as a friend, but as…

I couldn’t believe it.

Since WHEN?

Do I like him?

As in, like LIIIIIKE him?

I don’t know. I admit I do get happy when I see him, and that I enjoy his company…but does that count as like-LIIIKING a person?

“Well, guess what? I LIKE HER TOO! SO SHE SITS WITH ME!”

Yoseob? HE liked ME TOO?

Do I like Yoseob?

I don’t know either. He really makes me laugh, plus I got so jealous when he went out with Seungmi that time…

AISHHHHH. Who should I choose?

I never imagined this day would actually come, where I would be caught between two guys.

Forget it, I’ll just take my bath and relax…

 

Yoseob’s POV:

UGHHHHHH.

WHY, OF ALL PEOPLE, DID I GET STUCK WITH SON DONGWOON?

We entered our room, and started unpacking.

There was this awkward silence between us.

“So…” I tried to start a conversation. We might as well get along, since we would be staying together for the next few days.

“Yah, Yang Yoseob!” Dongwoon looked at me. “Don’t think you’ve won just yet. Seohyun’s just confused now, and she doesn’t know who to choose.”

“Fine. Let’s just agree to have a friendly competition. Whoever loses has to give up on Seohyun.”

“Deal. Just don’t be too sad when you lose.” Dongwoon stuck out his hand.

I shook it. “Deal.”

This would be fun.

 

An hour later, we went down to the lobby and gathered with the other students. I looked around, searching for Seohyun. She was sitting alone at a corner. I waved at her and her face lit up.

Dongwoon and I struggled to get to her first.

“We’ll be heading over to a famous restaurant now for lunch, where you will be getting to try their famous ginseng chicken.”

I cheered happily. GINSENG CHICKEN!

Seohyun giggled, remembering our conversation this morning.

After our lunch of ginseng chicken (where Dongwoon cheated by offering some of his food to her and sitting beside her), we headed towards the famous Incheon laboratory for a lecture and some hands-on activity.

Before I knew it, the day had ended and we headed towards our rooms for bed.

“Goodnight Seohyun~” I used my best aegyo voice before going into my room. I could feel Dongwoon shooting me a murderous look.

Seohyun giggled. “Goodnight, Yoseobie! Goodnight Oppa!” She yawned and walked into her room.

“HA! SHE CALLED ME YOSEOBIE!” I gloated to Dongwoon in the room and stuck out my tongue at him.

“Whatever, she still refuses to call you oppa!” He retorted.

“Yet!”

He rolled his eyes and plopped into bed.

-----------------

Team Dongwoon or Team Yoseob :D Heheheh I know which one I'd choose x)

Sorry for the short update >< But the next one will be much longer okay, so wait for it (: