You pabo!

Just the way you are

 

Chapter twelve:

Seohyun’s POV:

“Class dismissed.” Professor Lee announced. My last period on Friday was chemistry lab, and I had just completed my second experiment with Yoseob.

I looked out of the window.

It was pouring.

Great

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Umma! I’m going to leave now!” I called out, grabbing my bag and walking out of the door. I was late for school, and I had to rush, or else Professor Jung would kill me.

“Hyun ah, did you bring your umbrella to school?” My mother asked.

I looked at the clock. I had absolutely no time to get my umbrella.

“Ne, umma! Bye!” I lied, running out of the door. That was the only way my mother would let me leave.

Anyway, it barely rained here.

It’s not like it would rain on the only day I didn’t bring my umbrella, right?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

I groaned. If only I had listened to my mother.

It was raining so heavily.

I guess I had to run back home in the rain.

Someone tapped me on the back. I turned around. Yoseob was there.

“Why are you waiting here? Aren’t you going back home?” He asked me.

I sighed. “Ne. But I didn’t bring my umbrella, and it’s pouring. I guess I’ll have to rush back home.” I started to walk out of the school. The rain was worse than I thought.

“Seohyun!” I heard Yoseob call out.

“Ne?”

He handed me an umbrella. “Here, take this.”

I looked at the umbrella, confused.

“But…don’t you need to get back home too?”

He shook his head. “Ne. I’m staying back in school until 6, then...my parents will be fetching me back home, so I don’t need this. You can have it!”

“Thanks!” I smiled and accepted the umbrella gratefully. How lucky I was.

 

When I got back home, I did some homework until I heard noises outside the door.

Maybe it’s Yoseob!

I ran out with the umbrella in my hand, wanting to return it to him.

I saw Mr and Mrs Yang outside the corridor, opening the door.

“Annyeonghasaeo, Seohyun, long time no see!” Mrs Yang smiled happily when she saw me.

“Annyeong! Where’s Yoseob?” I asked them.

“Yoseob?” Mr Yang looked confused. “Isn’t he back home already?”

I shook my head. “He said that you guys would be picking him up…” I was confused.

“No, he never mentioned that to us.”

Strange…

 

Yoseob’s POV:

I got back home, drenched. The rain got even heavier as I waited in school. Finally, at 6pm, I had no choice but to start to go back home.

I was freezing.

Yes, my parents weren’t sending me home.

That was just an excuse I made up so Seohyun would accept my umbrella.

If she knew that I had to go back home in the rain, there was no way she would accept it.

And I would rather get drenched. I was stronger than her. Nothing would happen to me.

But if she did, she would probably get sick.

And I didn’t want that.

“Yoseob ah! You’re home!” My mother greeted me. “My goodness! You’re drenched! Didn’t you pack an umbrella to school today?”

“Ani.” I lied.

“Anyway,” my mother continued, “I saw Seohyun today.”

When I heard the name ‘Seohyun’, my ears immediately popped up.

“She said that you told her that we would be picking you up from school.” My mother looked confused. “Why?”

Oh great.

Seohyun found out.

She woud kill me tomorrow.

Ughhhhhh. Oh well. I was way too tired, and I just wanted to sleep, snuggled beneath many layers of blankets.

So I shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a long, hot bath. I changed into my pjs and threw myself onto the bed, buried under three layers of blankets.

Ughhh…Why is it still so cold?

I started to cough uncontrollably.

I touched my forehead.

It was burning.

Thank goodness I’m the one getting sick, and not Seohyun.

I threw another blanket on top of me, and started coughing uncontrollably.

This was going to be a long night.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

I was having dinner, still confused over why Yoseob lied to me earlier.

Why would he tell me his parents were fetching him from school when they were not?

 

-FLASHBACK-

“But…don’t you need to get back home too?” I asked Yoseob.

He shook his head. “Ne. I’m staying back in school until 6, then...my parents will be fetching me back home, so I don’t need this. You can have it!”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

I gasped.

What if…

Aishhhh! That boy!

He was just using that as an excuse so that I would accept him umbrella.

That means…

I looked out of the window. It had not stopped raining ever since I left school.

I groaned.

Yoseob was probably drenched right now.

Stupid, stupid Yoseob! Why did he have to do that? It was HIS umbrella, why give it to me?

Ughhhhhhhh!

But on the other hand, that was also incredibly sweet.

The sweetest thing any guy had done for me.

Should I go see him?

I looked at the clock. It was only 7pm.

I quickly finished my dinner and headed to the kitchen.

I started to make chicken soup for Yoseob. He needed soup, especially after being drenched in the rain.

I packed the soup in a thermal flask, threw on a hoodie, and headed over to Yoseob’s house next door.

 

“Hi Mrs Yang!” I bowed at Yoseob’s mother when she opened the door.

She looked surprised to see me. “Hi, Seohyun. What brings you here today?”

“I’m here to see Yoseob…”

That sounded awkward.

 “Sure, come in.” She invited me in.

“Yoseob’s up in his room, sleeping. He didn’t feel like eating dinner, and has been stuck in his room ever since he got back, drenched.

I knew it.

“Could you please go check on him? I’m afraid there’s something wrong with him.” Mrs Yang looked worried.

“Sure, Mrs Yang. I brought some soup for him, too.”

“You’re really a sweetheart, Seohyun! Yoseob’s really lucky to have a lovely neighbor like you.” Mrs Yang beamed at me.

I thanked her and walked up to Yoseob’s room.

“Yoseob?” I said softly, opening the door quietly.

I saw a lump on the bed.

Slowly, I pulled down the layer of blankets.

Yoseob was lying on the bed, curled up in a ball, shivering.

He was fast asleep.

He looks so adorable when he sleeps!

He’s like an angel.

His face, it’s so innocent.

His cheeks look so soft.

I want to touch them…

I slowly reached out my hand towards his cheeks and it lightly.

-------

As promised, here is a new chapter (:

Hope you like it :D Awww Seobie's so sweet <3

And what will happen next? When Seobie wakes up <3 <3 <3