FLUFF + shoutout!

Just the way you are

 

Chapter nineteen:

Seohyun’s POV:

The week ended much too quickly, and before I knew it, it was the morning of my trip. My bag was packed, and I was ready to leave.

“Goodbye Umma! Goodbye Appa!” I gave my parents a hug each and left the door.

Not surprisingly, I saw Yoseob outside his door, waving at me happily.

He was wearing a puffy white jacket, which was obviously oversized, and even had a white scarf wrapped around his face, covering his mouth.

I couldn’t help it. I burst into laughter. He looked like a giant marshmallow!

“Yah! What’s so funny?” He was probably pouting, but I couldn’t see his mouth under his ridiculous scarf.

“Y…you look like a marshmallow!” I giggled.

“It’s going to be very cold in Incheon!” He protested.

“But you don’t have to wear it now, silly! You’ll die of heat ! Aishhh!” I went over and quickly pulled off his thick scarf off.

“Better?” I giggled.

He nodded, looking embarrassed and took off his jacket as well.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

“Come on,” I pulled my luggage. “Let’s go.”

He spent the entire bus ride talking excitedly about the trip. His enthusiasm was really getting to me.

“And then, we could go for some ice-cream in Incheon! I heard their ice-cream is really daebak! Or maybe ramen! I l LOVE RAMEN! DON’T YOU LOVE RAMEN? Mmmmm! Ooh! Ooh! Do you think the teachers will give us a day off! I want to try EVERYTHING IN INCHEON! Especially their ramen! How much did you bring? WE HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE FOOD STREET AND-“

“Woah, slow down.” I lectured him. “We’re here for an EDUCATION trip, not to play.”

He sighed. “You’re no fun!” He folded his arms and huffed, fake-pouting.

My stomach suddenly rumbled angrily before I could laugh at him. Whoops. I forgot to have breakfast.

His eyes widened. “Are you hungry?” He rummaged through his backpack.

“It’s okay!” I tried to stop him, but he already pulled up some bread.

“Here,” he said, splitting it into half. “I didn’t have breakfast either. We can share.”

I took the bread hungrily and bit into it. “Kamsamida!”

The bus arrived and we got off from it.

The class was assembled outside the library, waiting for the bus to come. Professor Lee was there, ready to announce something to the class. Yoseob and I immediately hurried to join them.

“Good morning, students.” Professor Lee smiled. “Please sit in your pairs, or groups.” She looked at me. “The bus should arrive any time now. The journey will be a few hours, and we’ll be arriving in Incheon at about 10am. I’ll give you guys further instructions from there. Oh look! The bus is here. Everyone get onto the bus in pairs. I expect you to sit with your partners.”

“Hyun!” I saw Dongwoon running towards me.

I saw Yoseob roll his eyes. I whacked him, giving him the be-nice look.

“Sit with me on the bus?” Dongwoon asked me, glaring at Yoseob.

“Umm…” I was about to agree when Yoseob cut him off.

“She’s my partner, she sits with me!”

“But we’re a group, so she can sit with either one of us!”

“How about you two sit together and I sit alone?” I suggested. They ignored me.

“I’m her best friend, obviously I get to sit with her!” Dongwoon grabbed my hand.

“But I’m her friend too!” Yoseob grabbed my other hand, trying to use aegyo to make me sit with him.

“I…I like her! So I HAVE to sit with her!” I heard Dongwoon confess.

WAIT.

WHAT?

Yoseob and I stared at him, surprised.

“Y…you what?” My eyes widened.

“Well, guess what? I LIKE HER TOO! SO SHE SITS WITH ME!” Yoseob stuck out his tongue at Dongwoon and quickly pulled me up the bus, taking a seat beside me before I could protest.

Dongwoon sulked and took a seat behind us.

WAIT.

So Yoseob and Dongwoon BOTH liked me?

WHOA.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

“Listen, Yang Yoseob.” I heard Dongwoon hiss from behind. “You may have won this round, but I’m sure I’ll make Seohyun like me back.”

“It’s on” Yoseob grinned, putting his arm around me. I could tell that Dongwoon was trying his best not to attack Yoseob.

Oh no…

There was only one thing to do.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, hoping to stay like this for the entire bus ride.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

I nudged the sleeping Seohyun, causing her to yawn adorably and sit up.

“Bwoh?”

“We’re here!”

She got up and we left the bus together, with Dongwoon trying to keep up.

You watch, Son Dongwoon. She likes me.

She just doesn’t want to admit it yet.

“Brrr…It’s cold!” Seohyun shivered slightly.

Cue immediate reaction from Dongwoon.

“Are you okay? Here, take my jacket.” Dongwoon offered. Puh-lease. That was so cheesy.

“It’s okay,” Seohyun smiled sweetly at him. “I have mine in my backpack. Thanks anyway, oppa!”
WHY DID SHE HAVE TO KEEP CALLING HIM OPPA?

“Seohyun!” I whined.

“Yes, Yoseob?”

“Call me oppa too! I want you to call me oppa!” I whined, stomping my foot.

Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

He was just jealous he couldn’t use aegyo~!

Seohyun rolled her eyes playfully. “No!”

“Waeyo?”

“Because I only have one oppa, Dongwoon!” She stuck out her tongue at me. “Mehrong!”

I pouted. Dongwoon smirked.

“But it’s okay, because you only call someone oppa when YOU HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR THEM, RIIIIGHT?” I smirked back at Dongwoon. Ha! Take that!

Dongwoon looked like he seriously wanted to kill me.

Seohyun sighed, refusing to answer me. She slipped on her puffy pink jacket and wore a pink hat.

I started laughing. “You look like cotton candy!” I .

“Well at least I don’t look like a marshmallow!” She retorted.

I was about to retort back when Dongwoon stepped in between us, casually putting his arm around Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Come on, Hyun. Let’s go!” And they walked with the group towards the hotel.

Dang it.

I whimpered pitifully, like an abandoned puppy.

Seohyun turned around.

“Aishh…fine…” She dragged me along. “We’ll all go. Together.”

:D

---------------

Lots and lots of fluff for this chapter (: Hope you guys like fluff heheheh x)

Am I the only one who thinks Yoseob is adorableeeeee :D I WANT TO PINCH HIS CHUBBY CHEEKS <3 <3 <3 

And heheheheh his jealousness (: 

This update is dedicated to MYLOVEFORYUNJAE, who requested for this update (: And ofcourse it's dedicated to all my wonderful subscribers and commenter and silent readers (:

SHOUT OUT TO:

1. MYLOVEFORYUNJAE

2. KPOPFAN619

3. EYCHA_SK11

4. FARAHJK

5. SEOBIELUV

6. FOREVERBEASTFANS123

7. BUBBLESBBSR

8. ELEA563

9. LOVESEOHYUN

10. SEOMYRAWON

11. KJPOPPER

12. FANYLOVESPINK

AND ALL MY OTHER COMMENTERS (: LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS THEY REALLY MAKE MY DAY :DDDDDDDDDDD

Thank you for supporting this fanfic! Rest assured there's still a LONGGGGGGGGG way to go (I'm not even halfway done yet xD)