Kim Eunna

Just the way you are

 

Chapter twenty-six:

Seohyun’s POV:

I was still dizzy with happiness from yesterday.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Yoseob sang a birthday song for me, and I cut his homemade cake.

“Open wide!” He said, feeding me a mouthful of his cake.

It tasted so good, especially with all that whipped cream and strawberries.

Suddenly, Yoseob burst out laughing.

“What?”

“Y…You have cake on your face, you messy girl!” Yoseob laughed.

He was right. I did have cream on my upper lip. I was about to get a napkin to wipe it off when Yoseob gave me a kiss on the lips.

“All gone!” He grinned cheekily, his lips. “Yum! Whipped cream!”

“Yah! You cheated!” I giggled at his adorableness.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“Good morning, students” Professor Lee announced. It was first period, chemistry.

“I have an announcement to make. There will be a new student joining us today. Her name is Kim Eunna. She recently came back to Seoul from America, and will be joining us for lessons from today onwards.”

A petite girl entered the classroom. She looked extremely innocent, and extremely adorable, with fair skin and messy brown hair.

“Annyeonghasaeo, Eunna inmida.” She bowed, smiling sweetly. The class clapped.

“EUNNIE?” I heard Yoseob gasp.

“SEOBIE?” Eunna gasped, staring at him.

They knew each other? And they even had nicknames for each other?

“Oh! You two know each other?” Professor Lee looked surprised. “Since that’s the case, Eunna, can you join Yoseob and Seohyun? There isn’t an extra table here, so you three can work together.”

Eunna nodded and went over to sit with us happily.

“Seobie!” She squealed in delight. “I can’t believe it’s you!”

“Eunnie!” Yoseob was beaming. “You’re back! I missed you so much! I thought I’d never see you again!”

Hello? I’m still here.

“You two…know each other?” I asked, surprised, and partly jealous.

Yoseob nodded. “Ne! Seobaby, this is Eunnie, my childhood friend. She left for America to further her studies five years ago. Eunnie, this is Seobaby! She’s…She’s…my girlfriend!” He said the last part pretty shyly, putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Your girlfriend?” Eunna looked surprised, shocked even. “Since when did you have a girlfriend?”

“Since a month ago!” Yoseob squeezed my shoulder gently. “Aren’t we adorable?”

Eunna nodded, smiling brightly. “Yeah! I’m happy for you both!”

Is it me, or did I just see her shoot me a dirty look?

It’s probably just me.

Come on, she’s just Yoseob’s good friend!

Nothing else!

Riiiiiight?

Yoseob’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it! Eunna was back!

Eunna was my dearest childhood friend. We were neighbours back then, and did everything together. We would hang out after school together, play video games together and do homework together.

But then she had to leave for America to further her studies. I remembered feeling devastated when she broke the news to me.

But now that she was back, we three could all hang out together! I just know that Eunna and Seohyun would be good friends!

 

Eunna’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it.

HIS GIRLFRIEND? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

I came back from America just to see him, and he already got himself a girlfriend?

What happened to me?

Didn’t he know my feelings for him five years ago?

In fact, if I didn’t have to go overseas, I’m sure I would have become his girlfriend a long time ago.

Now that I’m back, I’m not going to just give him up because of that stupid Seohyun girl.

No, I was going to fight for Yoseobie’s heart.

The dirty way.

Get ready, Seo Joo Hyun, because it’s war. (MBLAQ kekeke :D)

 

Yoseob’s POV:

Eunna came home with me after school. She said she wanted to meet my parents again.

“Eunna ah!” My mother greeted her with a warm hug.

“Auntie!” Eunna smiled and returned the hug. “I missed you so much!”

“I can’t believe you’re back! Oh, look how much you’ve grown! You’re so beautiful now!”

Eunna blushed. “You flatter me, Auntie. Oh, hello uncle!” She gave my father a hug.

“Good to have you back, Eunna.” Appa smiled and patted her head.

My parents treated Eunna like their own daughter. They loved her, and I even suspected that they loved her more than they loved me sometimes!

“Anyway, let’s have dinner to celebrate this special occasion!” My mother said and headed to the kitchen to cook a feast.

“Let me help you, Auntie!” Good old Eunna said as she hurried towards the kitchen as well.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

It was 8pm. I hurried over to Yoseob’s house for tuition.

Strange…why was there another pair of shoes outside his house?

Mrs. Yang probably bought a new pair.

I rang the doorbell.

The door opened.

I gasped.

Because standing in Yoseob’s house, was Kim Eunna.

“What are you doing here?” Eunna asked me, looking at me like I was unwanted here.

I smiled brightly. “I’m here to tutor Yoseob!”

“Who is it, Eunna?” Mrs. Yang called out.

“It’s Seohyun! She said she’s here to tutor Yoseob, or something.” Eunna called out sweetly.

Mrs. Yang ran towards the door. “Seohyun ah! Oh! In my excitement, I forgot all about your tuition with Yoseob tonight! Come in!” She invited me in.

The Yang family was having dinner with Eunna. I noticed that Eunna was sitting right beside Yoseob.

Not that I cared.

Yoseob’s face lit up when he saw me.

“Seobaby!” He cried and gave me a hug. I saw Eunna roll her eyes. “You’re here! Perfect! We can all have dinner together! Then afterwards, you can tutor me!” Yoseob grinned.

I was about to agree when Eunna pulled Yoseob’s hand.

“Seobie ah, I was thinking, that tonight, you could tutor me, you know, help me catch up to the syllabus and tell me more about the school!” Eunna smiled sweetly.

I got the hint.

“Oh, it’s okay! I don’t need to tutor him tonight!” I fake-smiled. “He’s all yours tonight!” I said in a light tone.

“Awww…but aren’t you going to stay for dinner?” Yoseob asked hopefully.

I shook my head. “It’s okay, I already ate. Thanks anyway!” I bowed and left their house. I was pretty sure I saw Eunna smirking before I left.

Kim Eunna wasn’t as innocent as she seemed to be.

----------

Here you go! :D As promised, the first update of the triple update :D

HAHAHA IM SO HAPPY MY EXAMS ARE OVER :D

If I do well, I promise to do a double update (getting my results back on the 17th october :D)

Anyway, I'll be posting the other two soon :D but I'll wait for an hour or so first before posting each chapter to make it more fun kekeke x)