Please don't say it

Just the way you are

 

Chapter twenty-eight:

Seohyun’s POV:

The next day, Yoseob didn’t wait for me again.

I sighed, and went to school alone, for the second time.

I can’t even look at you now. And you’re still trying to act innocent? You’re scary, Seo Joo Hyun

Those were the last words he said to me.

They still stabbed me in the heart.

Yoseob ah, I really didn’t do it. When will you believe me?

 

When I arrived in school, everyone was shooting me dirty looks, even some of my friends.

“Hey, Taeyeon!” I smiled and waved at Taeyeon when I saw her. She rolled her eyes and walked away, ignoring me.

Did I do something wrong.

I soon figured out. When I entered the math lecture hall, everyone was glaring at me.

“I can’t believe she did that to Eunna yesterday!”

“She’s not the innocent girl she looks like! She even resorts to violence!”

“What a disgusting girl!”

“I misjudged her!”

 

Wow. News sure spread quickly around in the school.

I wasn’t surprised that they all thought I had done it. Even Yoseob believed it.

Whatever. I’m tired to defending myself.

What’s the point?

 

I headed to the cafeteria during recess, and took a seat with Dongwoon and Yoona. I noticed that all the students were glaring at me, some rolling their eyes and some shooting me a disgusted look.

“I can’t believe that they think that Seohyun would actually harm Eunna!” Yoona was furious. “And to think some of them are her so-called friends!”
“It’s okay, Yoona.” I smiled weakly. “I’m not hungry all of a sudden. I’ll see you guys later.”

Before they could stop me, I walked out of the cafeteria. On the way there, I saw Yoseob and the guys entering with Eunna.

“Yoseob…” I held his hand gently. He brushed it off and ignored me. The rest of the guys just shot me dirty looks and shook their heads.

Do NOT cry in front of everyone, Seo Joo Hyun.

So I bit my lip and ran out of the cafeteria, tears streaming down my face silently.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

Was I too harsh on her?

Maybe this was all just a misunderstanding…

UGHHHHHHHHHH. I can’t believe I made her cry.

And I didn’t even have the guts to go after her.

 

Eunna’s POV:

I looked over at Yoseob. He looked…guilty.

NOT GOOD.

Time for the second phase of the plan…

 

The next day, after school, I gathered all the girls near the pond outside the biology lab. I knew Seohyun had biology lab as her last period, so she couldn’t miss me.

The bell rang. Students were streaming out of the lab.

There was no one else left in the lab except for Seohyun.

She finally left the lab, and started walking towards the pond.

I took a deep breath, and threw myself in.

Seohyun’s POV:

The bell rang. Everyone started rushing out of the biology lab, eager to get back home.

Everyone except for me

I didn’t want to go back home. I didn’t want to be anywhere near Yoseob.

I couldn’t do it.

So I packed my books slowly, and trudged out of the lab wearily.

Suddenly, I heard a splash coming from the pond nearby.

“HELP!” A voice shrieked.

Oh my gosh.

I ran towards the pond. A girl had fell in, and she was struggling to stay afloat.

“Hold on! I’ll get you out!” I walked to the edge of the pond, ready to jump in, when I saw the same group of girls rushing over, led by Yoseob.

Then I realized that the girl who was “drowning” was Eunna.

But it was too late.

I fell for it.

“EUNNA!” Yoseob jumped into the pond without a moment’s hesitation. He quickly swam towards her, and pulled her out of the pond, with her choking.

“What happened? Are you okay?” He asked, worriedly.

Eunna coughed out water. “I’m…I’m fine…” She “choked”. “I fell in…by accident…” She looked at me again.

Sure enough, the other girls started to talk.

“Stop defending her, Eunna!” One of them said, pointing to me. “It was Seo Joo Hyun! You may have thought that no one was looking, but I saw you push her in! I saw you screaming at her and shoving her into the pond!”

Seriously?

I looked at Yoseob, not knowing what to expect.

He was glaring at me.

His eyes were not the warm eyes that I loved.

Instead, they were filled with hatred.

“What now? Are you going to say that you didn’t do it again? Are you going to start crying again?” He narrowed his eyes at me.

“But I really didn’t do it!” I protested.

“The evidence is pointing right at you and you still see no shame in denying everything?” Yoseob roared suddenly. I had never seen this side of him before. It was scary.

“Yoseob, I really can explain! Listen to me-“

“NO! I don’t’ want to hear any more of your lies! How could you do this, Seohyun? To Eunna! Look at her! She keeps coming up with excuses to cover you up, despite what you did! Don’t you feel the slightest bit guilty?”

“But-“

“You know what? I can’t stand this anymore! I’m sick of all of this! I don’t want you to do anything else to hurt Eunna, and to hurt me. I can’t take you and your lies anymore, I just can’t!”
“Wh…what are you trying to say?”

Please don’t say it. Please don’t say it.

He sighed. “Let’s break up. You’re not the girl I loved anymore. The girl I loved was kindhearted. She would never hurt anyone for any reason. She would never resort to violence. And she would never tell lies.”

“Yoseob, listen to me, I-“

“Stop it, Seohyun. Let’s just end this quickly. From today onwards, we don’t know each other. You live your own life, while I live mine. Goodbye, Seohyun.” He said coldy, then carried Eunna and walked away.

Without even glancing back

----------

It killed me to write this chapter .___.

I wanted to kill Eunna. My own character. AND I BET YOU GUYS FEEL THE SAME WAY.

Poor seohyun D: HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO HER?!? *although it's pretty believable because she hired other girls*

Oh well (: Last update for today :D Really hoped you guys liked my triple update! I planned it so that you guys could anticipate for the next chapter :D hope this was a *kind of* good cliffhanger! :D

Love you guys and your wonderful comments! Spam hard for this chapter okay xD