Sorry ladies, I'm taken

Just the way you are

 

Chapter twenty-three:

Yoseob’s POV:

I woke up sleepily.

It was so warm.

And soft.

And comfortable.

I opened my eyes.

Wait.

I wasn’t in that cave anymore.

And more importantly, Seohyun wasn’t by my side!

“Seohyun?” I sat up, looking around worriedly.

I was in my hotel room. Dongwoon came over.

“You’re awake.” He said simply.

“Seohyun? Where is she? Is she okay? Let me go see her!” I got up from my bed.

“Seohyun’s fine. I carried her back to her room, while the others carried you back here.”

I heaved a sigh of relief, and plopped back into my bed.

“I can see you really care about her a lot.” Dongwoon continued. “You’re a good guy, Yang Yoseob. I misjudged you. I can see how you really show concern to Seohyun, from the times when you sent her to the infirmary, took her back home from the dance when she got drunk, helped her down from the high elements yesterday and went to look for her when she got lost last night. So I’m giving up this competition. I’m backing out. I can see that she likes you too, so what’s the point in trying? I…I hope you guys can be happy. But if you dare to hurt her, you’ll be sorry!”

I smiled slowly.

“Thanks, Dongwoon. I really appreciate it. Rest assured I will take good care of Seohyun.”

“That’s good to hear. So, friends?” He held out his hand.

I grinned and shook it.

“Friends!”

We laughed and Dongwoon helped me up.

“Come on, let’s go see Seohyun.” He started walking out of the door.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” I heard my favourite voice call out.

“Yoseob!” I beamed, opening my eyes sleepily.

“Yah! What is this, Seo Joo Hyun? Don’t you care about your oppa anymore now that you have a boyfriend?” Dongwoon pouted.

“He finally approved.” Yoseob grinned.

“Oh! Oppa! Thank you so much!” I beamed and gave him a hug.

“I’m glad that you’re okay. I am so sorry for losing you last night. I was so careless!” He apologized.

“It’s okay, oppa. Nothing bad happened.” I reassured him. “I’m totally fine! What time is it?”
“7am”

“I’m starving!” I whined. “Let’s go down for breakfast.”

I linked my arms around the two boys that I loved the most and walked out of the hotel room.

We headed down to the buffet, and had our breakfast. Dongwoon and Yoseob were actually talking, and laughing, like friends. I was so happy.

After breakfast, we did some last minute packing and headed towards the bus for our ride back home. Yoseob was whining to sit beside me, and surprisingly, Dongwoon didn’t mind at all. He sat behind us for the whole journey again, chatting and laughing with us.

It felt awesome that the two were finally friends.

Now, I had an awesome oppa as a best friend and an adorable cutie as my boyfriend.

I was the luckiest girl ever!

 

The next day, school resumed as per normal, and as usual, Yoseob accompanied me to school. It felt so much less awkward now that we finally admitted our feelings for each other. Now, we could finally walk together, instead of him following me awkwardly behind, and sit together on the bus.

When we arrived in school, a whole herd of screaming girls surrounded Yoseob.

“Yoseob oppa! How was your trip? I missed you sooooo much! Did you miss me?” Goo Seungmi cooed, wrapping her arms around him.

The other girls groaned in jealousy.

To be honest, I was pretty jealous when I saw Seungmi’s arms around MY Yoseob. I knew he didn’t like her back, but it still irked me all the same.

Yoseob seemed to notice this, because he shifted awkwardly out of Seungmi’s embrace and cleared his throat.

“I have an announcement to make.”

The girls, myself included, were surprised. What was he going to say?

“From now on, please stop stalking me and going after me, because I have a girlfriend and I don’t want her to get jealous.”

The girls started buzzing excitedly. They were all looking at Seungmi enviously. She was smiling smugly.

Oh no…

I knew what he was going to do, and I did not want the other girls, especially Seungmi, to kill me. So I quietly snuck off, praying hard that Yoseob would not notice.

I was about to run away quickly when I felt a strong hand pull me back.

Damn…

“Everyone,” Yoseob grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly. “From today onwards, Seo Joo Hyun is my girlfriend. She’s the girl who stole my heart, and refuses to give it back. I’m sorry everyone, but Yang Yoseob is no longer single, so please stop wasting your time by going after me. Kamsamia.”

The girls gasped.

“SEO JOO HYUN? HOW COULD HE LIKE HER?”

“Doesn’t she hate him? Why? Why?!?”

“I thought they were enemies! IT’S NOT FAIR!”

“If I were his chemistry partner, I’d be his girlfriend by now!”

We then made our way through the herd of angry girls, his arm still around my waist.

“I’m doomed.” I groaned.

“Don’t worry, if anyone tries to kill you, I’ll pay for your funeral.” He grinned.

“Yah! Don’t joke about this!” I whacked him.

“I know. Don’t worry, I won’t let anyone touch you.” Yoseob grinned, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the physics lab for his own lessons. In front of EVERYONE.

Everyone was looking at me, dumbfounded.

Especially Yoona. Her eyes were practically bulging out, and she was clearly desperate to know everything.

Oh great…

But I was grinning nonetheless.

Sorry ladies, Yoseob’s mine.

--------------

Kekekeke (: A pretty short and irrelevant chapter. BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER (:

You know, be prepared, because in a few chapters, I'm going to kill all the fluff in the story. TIME FOR SOME REAL DRAMA SOON x) kekekeke :D

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT :DDDDD The more comments I get, the faster i'll update and the faster you guys get to read about the DRAMATIC CHANGE in the storyline kekeke x) but it's only at like chapter 27 or so :/ so i'll try to update as fast as I can :D (COMMENTS REALLY WOULD MOTIVATE ME HEHEH xD)

Okay, got to go study for my math finals tomorrow (: Wish me luck!