Shopping

You're My Bunnies

Mi Young began placing the empty dishes into the sink as the boys finished up breakfast.

"Be ready in 15 minutes" she told them as she returned to the table.
 
B.A.P got up and slowly made their way upstairs.
 
"Who ever isn't ready won't get any new clothes!" she shouted and B.A.P raced towards the bathroom.
 
"I call using the bathroom first!" Zelo said as he ran behind his hyungs.
 
"Not before I get there!" Youngjae shouted. 
 
Just as he was about to enter the bathroom, Daehyun rushed in and closed the door.
 
"Hyung!"
 
"Too slow. Mehrong~" Daehyun said re-opening the door and closing it again.
 
"I said I called using the bathroom first!" Zelo said as he stomped his feet on the floor.
 
"Too bad slow poke" Jongup said, flicking his head before making his way to his room.
 
"Hyung! Appeo (It hurts!)!" Zelo complained while following him which rubbing his forehead.
 
"Hyung, how come your so quiet when Mi Young's around?" Zelo asked him as he closed the door to their bedroom.
 
Jongup replied with a shrugged.
 
"Do you not like her?" he paused. 
"Or is it because she didn't come to get you earlier?" 
 
Jongup looked at him. Why was he so quiet around Mi Young? At first, he was mad at her but he saw that she wasn't so bad. He neither liked her nor hated her. 
 
Jongup looked away without replying
 
"Aish, whatever, I give up."
 
---------------------------
 
15 minutes later, everyone was making their way towards the bus stop. The sun shone brightly as it sat high up in the sky and the air was hot and humid.
 
*I need to pass my driving test tomorrow* Mi Young thought, fanning herself with her hands. *No more walking in the heat!* 
 
Next to her were Yongguk and Himchan and the rest followed behind them.
 
Just as they arrived at the bus stop, Mi Young saw their bus arriving.
 
"oh thank god.* She didn't want to have to wait any longer in the scorching sun.
 
Mi Young was first to get on the bus and tapped her card 7 times. Behind her, B.A.P watched in amazement.
 
"Wahhh! noona, do it again!" Zelo said as he reached for her card and tapped it once more. Two times, three times.
 
"Zelo, no! I already paid for all of us!" Mi Young said and grabbed her card away from him. "Go sit at the back"
 
Their bus journey was loud as they pointed various places and objects as they passed. No matter how many times Mi Young told them to be quiet, 2 minutes later, they would be loud again. In the end she decided to just leave them.
 
After a long half an hour bus ride, the 7 of them got off the bus. 
 
"Let's go~!" Mi Young said excitedly as she pointed toward the mall.
 
B.A.P looked at the enourmous building in front of them. Realising they weren't following, Mi Young walked back and pushed them in the direction of the mall.
 
"Wow..." Youngjae said as he entered as he looked at the large interior that welcomed him.
 
Behind them Zelo was still going around the revolving doors, earning looks from by passers.
 
"ZELO" Mi Young called. She literally had to pull him out. 
 
"Hehehe! That was fun!" he exclaimed as he swayed from dizziness. " I wanna go again!" 
 
"Zelo, it's not a ride, now come on" and pulled him by his shirt before he could reach the door.
 
"This way" she said as she joined the rest and lead them to the escalators that would take them to the men's section.
 
While going up the escalators, many heads turned as they saw 6 boys with unusual hairstyles. 
 
"Here we are. Go have a look around, take anything you like." she instructed them. "But not too much!" she added quickly. 
 
The boys quickly dispersed as they searched for new clothing. While browsing around, Mi Young found herself in the sports section. From there she could hear their voices. *Will they every be quiet?*
 
"Hmmm.. Maybe I should get them this" she said, looking at black Adidas sweatpants with matching hoodie. *It'd be cute if they wore it at the same time.* Giggling at the thought, she took 6 pairs of each as well as 6 plain white tees. Walking pass the shoe section, she also decided to buy them a new pair of white Adidas high tops. Before going back, she quickly bought underwear and stuffed it inside one of the Adidas bags before rushing back out. 
 
"So embarrassing..." she said to herself.
 
"What's embarrassing?" Himchan asked as he took one of the bags from her, looking inside, while holding a bunch of clothes in the other. 
 
"What's this?!" he said as he pulled out one of the underwear Mi Young had just bought and waved it in the air. 
 
"Yah! Yah! Put it back in the bag!" Mi Young told him as he continued to wave it in the air as people gave him weird looks.
 
"Put it back!!" Mi Young managed to grab it away from him. "Those are the clothes you want?" she asked, pointing to the clothes he held in his hand. Himchan nodded. The pile conisited of many baggy trousers, t-shirts and sweatpants.
 
A couple of minutes later, they were joined by the rest who so carried various clothing in their arms. However, Jongup returned empty handed.
 
"Jongup-ah... Didn't you find anything you like?" she asked him but ignored her. "Come on, I'll help you find something..." she said as she pulled him towards a rack of clothes. Walking pass, she occassionally held up a t-shirt in front of him and shoved the ones she thought fitted in his hands.
 
"Okay, let's go pay~!" she said once she was done with choosing Jongup's clothes. Mi Young took out her debit card which contained money she was saving up for university. *Guess I have no choice* she thought and payed for all the clothes while B.A.P continued to goof around behind her. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Mi Young, I'm kinda hungry" Youngjae told her as they casually walked around the mall. Mi Young was now carrying several bags with the clothes they had just bought.
 
"Really? Hmmmm...." Mi Young thought of places to eat. "AH! I know a place!"
 
Suddenly, the bags she was holding was snatched of her hand. Looking up, she saw Jongup holding them as he walked ahead.
 
*Tsk, if you're struggling to hold the bags, then why don't you ask us to carry them* he thought.
 
*Did Jongup just offer to carry the bags?* Mi Young thought, stopping in her tracks.
 
"Yah, take these bags." Jongup said as he shoved a the bag to his friends until he was left with nothing.
 
*Of course* Smiling, she ran to catch up with them.
 
 
 
===========================================================================================
 
ohmygahhhh!! Two more days until I go back to school!! I don't think I'll be able to update as qucikly as I am now, but I will try my best!