Phone Call and a Present

You're My Bunnies

"Mi Young! Gosh I've missed you!" Jooyeon ran towards her best friend who was leaning against the railing by the Han River. It has been weeks since the two had met. Jooyeon was busy learning how to manage her dad's company, while Mi Young was loaded with school work.

"Jooyeon-ahhh!!" Mi Young cried hugging her friend. "Yahhh~ why haven't you been answering my calls?!"
 
Jooyeon broke the hug and held Mi Young's arms. "Sorry.. I've been so busy working at the company... Everyone keeps ordering me around" she sighed.
 
Mi Young understood. It was a given that Jooyeon would be busy since her dad was the owner of a large company. "Yeah.. I know." Mi Young smiled.
 
Jooyeon and Mi Young took a stroll along the river, in the chilly weather. Days where getting colder and trees began to shed their leaves. The two walked as they talked about what they've been up to and around them, children ran around, giggling as they chased each other.
 
"Mi Young!" Jooyeon suddenly stopped. "How about we go to somewhere during our break before Christmas?! I'll pay!!" She looked at Mi Young with sparkling eyes.
 
"Really?! But are you sure..." although Mi Young was hoping she wouldn't say no.
 
Jooyeon nodded frantically. "Of course! I'll sort everything out! I have a place in mind" she winked.
 
Mi Young giggled. "Ok!" and held up and 'ok' sign. 
 
"Great! Bring B.A.P too! It'll be fun!"
 
Mi Young thought about it...They are so hard to control sometimes. Then again, she didn't want to leave them on their own and plus they're not from Earth. 
 
"Sure!" she eventually said. Taking B.A.P with them might actually be fun. 
 
They say on a bench for a while when Mi Young heard her phone ring.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Song Mi Young? This is the hospital calling..." Mi Young took a sudden breath. Did they find something wrong with ahjumma? She closed her eyes and waited for them to continue.
 
"After looking at the scans again, we found nothing unusual in ahjumma's brain. Long rest and eating regularly is what she needs."
 
Mi Young gave a sigh of relief. *Thank god* "Gamsahamnida. I will make sure she will get some rest"
 
"Who was that?" Jooyeon asked as Mi Young placed her phone back in her bag. 
 
"Hospital. Ahjumma went to get a check up the other day, but the doctor said she's fine" Mi Young explained
 
Jooyeon nodded indicating she understood. She knew that ahjumma meant a lot to Mi Young and she admires ahjumma for running the restaurant on her own. 
 
Jooyeon looked at her watch and realised it was time. "Mi Young I have to go. I'm meeting with my dad in a hour. I'll call you about our holiday kay.
 
"Okay" Mi Young smiled "Don't work too hard. " she said as they parted.
 
Jooyeon waved. "You too!"
 
------
 
"I'm home!!!" Mi Yoing announced as she entered the house.
 
Zelo immediately got up from the couch and ran towardsher. "Noona!! Can you buy me a skateboard?! Please please pleeaasee?!"
 
"You-" Mi Young poked his head. "The first thing you greet me with is a request to buy something?!" She held up her first as if she was about to hit him. 
 
Zelo faked a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck at the same time. "He.. he.. Noona~~~" 
 
Mi Young walked into the living room, finding Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun, and Youngjae playing video games. "No." 
 
"Told you she wouldnt buy you one" Youngjae said without taking his eyes off the screen.
 
Zelo huffed and crossed his arms as he sat on the floor, mumbling to himself. "Where's Jongup?" Mi Young asked as she looked around. 
 
No one replied. *These hooligans! ignoring me huh?!* Mi Young walked up to the tv and turned it off.
 
"WHAT THE?!"
 
"I WAS WINNING!"
 
"MI YOUNG!"
 
The four continued to whine, pointing at the screen, uttering nonsense. Mi Young looked at them with raised eyebrows. 
 
She cleared to get their attention. "Let me repeat. Where's Jongup?"
 
"Dunno" Himchan shrugged. 
 
"He said he was going somewhere. He'll be back." Daehyun added.
 
"He said he was going to see ah-" Zelo started until he was nudged hard by Yongguk. Zelo looked to his hyungs who all gave him a firm look. "ah.. ah-chooo!" he ended.
 
Mi Young rolled her eyes. "Well, I have something to announce once he's back. I'm off to study." she said she made her way up to her room. "and your mess better be cleaned once I come back down" She added.
 
Mi Young entered her room and saw a shopping bag on top of her bed. *I give up. They come and go as they please* She sat on her bed and took hold of the bag. Inside she found something wrapped in white tissue paper, but she could almost guess what it was. Taking it out carefully, she placed the item on her lap and unwrapped it to find a pink backpack with a bunny on one of the pockets. *Another present?* she still didn't know who her bunny necklace was from. Mi Young held the bag up, instantly falling in love with it. The material was soft, but seemed strong enough to last a while and she loved the little bunny embroided on the pocket.  She also liked the little keychain that came with it. She looked back inside the bag to see if there was a note like last time. To her dismay, there was nothing.*I'll use this for school* she thought and placed it next to her desk. 
 
Mi Young took her old school bag which hung on her door and took out various books and sheets needed for her homework. She tied up her hair and got to work. 
 
-------
 
3 hours later, Mi Young went back down, wanting something to eat. 
 
"Yahh!!" she shouted from the stairs. B.A.P immediately got up, throwing the game console carelessly, as they attempted to clear their mess. Zelo picked up an empty can and shoved it behind a pillow, hoping no one would catch his act.
 
"You said she won't be down in another hour!" Yongguk exclaimed.
 
"I said "I think-" which means I'm not sure!" Youngjae replied.
 
"Yahhh!! I told you to clean this up 3 hours ago!!" Mi Young took her slipper in her hand and started chasing Himchan around the living room. "Come here!" 
 
"Sorry baby girl! Really! I told them we should start cleaning ages ago!" He defended while throwing pillows at Mi Young. 
 
"Whatever Himchan!" Youngjae snorted, dodging a flying pillow towards him, which ended up hitting Yongguk in the face. Youngjae turned around and cackled while looking at Yongguks's unamused face. 
 
Mi Young continued to chasing them, throwing pillows back at them. The 6 of them circled the sofa, with Mi Young on side and B.A.P on the other. Mi Young stepped to the left and B.A.P instantly stepped in the opposite direction. All the while, Jongup sat on the kitchen counter, munching on a bag of crisp, enjoying the show. 
 
=========
 
Gosh, I'm getting slower and slower with updating these day. 
 
um so yeah.. I kinda rushed this one. I wanted to update you guys with something and this is what I came up with. >.<