Special Holiday

You're My Bunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDDDIU2pwRk

--

"Here are your swimming trunks." Mi Young said as she handed B.A.P a bag. "Go in there and change." 

"What's in here?" Youngjae asked as he grabbed the other bag Mi Young was holding and took the content out. Mi Young immediately tried to grab her bikini back but Youngjae held it up high.
 
"Yahhhh!" Mi Young yelled, gaining attention from other people. The group was outside the changing rooms by the beach, except for Jooyeon who had something she needed to take care of. Mi Young saw she had been constantly on the phone since they got here and she wondered whether Jooyeon actually took them to accompany her during her stay here...
 
"Give it back!!" Mi Young jumped but it was no use. Youngjae looked at the items in his hands before holding it against his body. 
 
"Ooo look at me!!" he sang as he moved his hips side to side. People walking by looked at the boy with a disgusted face.
 
Mi Young face palmed herself at the embrassement while B.A.P burst into husterical laughter. *Oh my god...* Eventually, Mi Young managed to get her bikini back and stuffed it inside her bag. 
 
She was about to enter the women's changing rooms when she felt someone following her. Seeing Himchan behind her, she took a deep breath and said "Himchan. This is a women's changing room. You are a boy. So go in the males changing room."
 
"But baby girl, I need you to help me change~~" He said back with a pout. Mi Young have me a "You've got to be kidding me look?" before shoving him to the other direction. *Why is it so hard for them to understand me?!!* she asked herself in frustration as she went to get changed. 
 
A few minutes later, Mi Young came out and waited for B.A.P. She wore a overlength plae blue shirt on top of her white bikini. 
 
"Noona we're done!" Zelo announced as they came out. Mi Young frowned. "Where are your clothes?" she asked.
 
"Inside." Zelo replied. 
 
"What?! Go back and put them in the spare bag I gave you!!" she told them.
 
"Hyung go get them." Zelo told Yongguk who was standing next to him.
 
"What did you say?" Yongguk asked, surprised that the maknae was ordering him around. Realizing what he just said, Zelo pretended he hadn't said anything. "Nothing, I said I'm going to get them", giving him a cheeky smile before disappearing back inside. "Aish!" Yongguk pretended to hit him.
 
While they waited, Mi Young's eyes diverted to B.A.P's toned bodies. She coughed and  looked at Jongup who, she had to admit, had the most definded abs amongst them.
 
Jongup caught her looking at him and she immediately turned to face somewhere else. *Omg why does he always catch me looking at him?!*
 
"Mi Young noona!" Daehyun called, snapping Mi Young back into reality. "Huh?" she asked, confussed. 
 
"I said, let's go." he told her and smirked. Zelo had now returned with their clothes and they made their way to where they had left they stuff.
 
"Wahhhhh!!!" Zelo ran ahead to the water and B.A.P followed, not bothering to wait for Mi Young who was busy arranging their belongings. "Yah! Wait for me!" she shouted. Just then, Jooyeon arrived, wearing denim shorts and a tank top, "Oh, you're here" Mi Young greeted her. Jooyeon waved before taking a seat on the sunbed. "I'll look after your stuff." she offered.. 
 
"Aren't you going to swim?" Mi Young asked as she took off her shirt, exposing her toned curves. Jooyeon shook her head. "No... I'll just sit here and read my book"
 
"Oh okay... Well, see you later!" and Mi Young jogged over to where B.A.P were. 
 
As Himchan, Jongup and Zelo saw Mi Young approaching, they stopped splashing each other with water and watched Mi Young walk towards them. *Sh*t sh*t sh*t, I'm going to have a nose bleed* HImchan thought to himself and quickly touched his nose to check that he wasn't. Jongup gulped as she came closer to him, unable to take his eyes off her. *What are you doing Jongup?! Stop staring at her!* Zelo immediately turned his attention to something else and joined Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk were too busy messing around to even notice she was there. 
 
"Yah! Not fair! You guys left without me!" she whined and slammed her arms into the water, splashing the two. They pretended to cough as they turned their heads somewhere else. "...Sorry" Jongup said quietly while looking at Mi Young at the corner of her eyes.
 
"Aish!!" she said and threw water at his direction. Jongup was going to attack when Zelo came, running or more like attempted to run towards them.
 
"NOONA NOONAAAA!!! AHHHH!!! THERE'S SOMETHING ON MY FOOT!" he cried, hopping on the spot. "AHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFFFF!!!!" Zelo was on the verge of crying. Mi Young walked closer to have look, only to find a piece of seaweed wrapped around his ankle. She chuckled and bent down to take it off.
 
"Noona don't touch it! It might bite you!" Zelo panicked, "Zelo relax, it's only a piece of seaweed. It's harmless." she had and unwrapped the seaweed around his ankle. "See" she said, holding it up.
 
"Keep it away from me!" he cried and ran away. 
 
The afternoon saw B.A.P and Mi Young messing around in the water, having competitions like who could stay underwater for the longest and Mi Young would always loose until she found out that most of them had cheated. They then went on to ride a banana boat with Jooyeon. All was going well until Himchan and Yongguk started arguing at the back, due to Himchan clinging onto him. Their quarrel ended when the boat suddenly turned over and the two immediately began blaming each other. 
 
"See look what you did!" Himchan started.
 
"Me?! You were the one who kept on moving about!"
 
"Because I was about to fall off!!" and their arguement continued with pointless remarks, while the rest left them to ride on the speed boat that pulled the banana boat along. 
 
Before heading back home, the group visited the market nearby. Mi Young saw all the different food and her stomach told her it was time to eat. She went to various food stalls, dragging the rest with her and ate until she was content. By the time she had reached ther 7th stall, B.A.P and Jooyeon stared at her in amazement. "Wow...." Daehyun said. "How do you eat so much...?" Mi Young ignored him and continued munching on her food. Jooyeon then treated everyone to a refreshing cup of ice cream to cool them down in the hot weather.
 
"Um... if you guys are tired, you can go back to the house... I want to look around some more..." Mi Young told them. She could see that they were tired and bored. Without hesitating, they made their way back. Only Jooyeon and Jongup decided to stay.*Tsk, doesn't even pretend that they want to stay...* she thought.  "Aren't you going?" she asked Jooyeon first.
 
"I guess I should go... and make sure they don't burn down the house before we manage to get back..." she said. Mi Young agreed and with that, Jooyeon ran after them.
 
"How about you?" she turned to Jongup. He shrugged. "I'll keep you company" Mi Young was surprised at his gesture. *Well that a first...* she thought and walked ahead.
 
Mi Young walked into a clothing store after seeing a pretty white dress displayed outside. Jongup followed her inside as she spotted the dress on the rack. "What do you think?" she asked, turning to face Jongup. He looked at her for a few moments before saying "Looks good", while nodding his head. Mi Young wasn't conviced but took the dress anyway. She then made her way to the male section and picked out 2 t-shirts. She held them in turn in front on Jongup and he looked at her with a puzzled face. "Hmm..." she said to herself as she switched between t-shirt, "What do you think of this one?" she asked him.
 
Jongup took the t-shirt before lookng at theone in her hand. "I like that one better." he told her.
 
"Cool" and made her way to pay for the clothes.
 
"Here!" she said, handing him over the bag containing the shirt. "Take it as a little gift for keeping me company" she told him, giving him a wink before skipping out of the shop. "Thanks" he said although he wasn't sure whether she had heard, smiling as he held the bag. *You idiot... You didn't have to buy me anything* 
 
Mi Young visited a few more shops until she eventually decided to head back. As they walked back to the house, she kept thinking about Jongup's change in personality. He no longer ignored her and she could have a proper conversion with him. He even offfered to stay with her just now. She turned her head towards him, watching him take a sip from his drink. 
 
"What?" he said, turning to meet her gaze. Mi Young suddenly felt her heart beat increasing as she stared into his eyes, almost mesmorized by his looks. He looked no different than any other day, yet she couldn't understand what she was feeling. Why is her heart suddenly acting this way? Why is she finding difficult to breathe?
 
Mi Young quickly turned her head the other way. "Nothing" she mumbled. *Moon Jongup... Why is my heart suddenly beating when i'm look at you...? No no, it can't be...* 
 
 
===================
 
 
Sorry I haven't update in a while... Kinda had a writer's block to be honest... This is the best I could do >.<