Meeting Oppas

You're My Bunnies

Thursday couldn't come anymore quicker for Mi Young. *I'm going to meet oppas today~* she thought as she got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her slim body and and another one around her head. Just as she stepped out of her bathroom, her bedroom door suddenly flung open. 

"NOONA! I CAN'T FIND MY OTHER PAIR OF SO-"
 
"AHHHHHHH!" Mi Young screamed as she saw Zelo standing by her door, holding one pair of sock on his hand. "Zelo! What are you doing?!"
 
Zelo looked at Mi Young who had just stepped out of the shower, his cheeks immediately turning red. "Noona, mian mian!" and he quickly left the room. "Noona smells good by the way" re-opening the door and sticking his head through. 
 
"CHOI JUNHONG!"
 
"Okay okay I'm going sheesh!" 
 
Outside, Mi Young could her Yongguk talking to Zelo.
 
"Yah.. Maknae, why is your face like that?"
 
"Nothing hyung." 
 
"Did you just come out-"
 
"NO" Zelo answered before he had even finished his question.
 
Mi Young let out a small laugh. She quickly grabbed her clothes and went to change in her bathroom, where she knew she was safe.
 
15 minutes later, Mi Young came down dressed in a pale blue dress that came just above her knees. She had clipped one side of her hair, securing with a small white bow.
 
"Awwwww, baby girl is looking pretty today." Himchan leaned in and Mi Young leaned back as he did. "You smell good too. Where are we going?"
 
"We're not going anywhere. I'M going to meet Infinite oppas today~" she sang, clapping her hands together in front of her chest with a dreamy look. 
 
"Infinite oppas?! How come you call them oppa but not me?!" 
 
Mi Young gave him a look. "They're boy group, pabo" flicking his head.
 
She then turned towards the living room and saw the state it was in.
 
"OMG! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO TIDY UP AFTER YOURSELVES?! CHOI JUNHONG, JUNG DAEHYUN, YOO YOUNGJAE, BANG YONGGUK, MOON JONGUP! GET DOWN HERE. NOW!" She yelled up the stairs. Immediately 5 pairs of feet could be heard coming down.
 
"Why?" Daehyung asked.
 
"'Why?!' Do you not see the state the living room is in?!" Mi Young asked. Their heads turned to the living room and back with the same plain expression.
 
"I want this house clean when I get home. Or I'm not cooking for you ever again. Moon Jongup, are you listening to me?!" Jongup stood next to Youngjae, looking out the window.
 
"Yea"
 
"So what do I want when I come home?" Mi Young asked again just to make sure.
 
"To have the house clean" they chanted together.
 
"Good. I'm off" running back to her room to get her bag. 
 
"Where is she going?" Yongguk whisphered to Himchan. 
 
He shrugged. "To meet her oppas. What were they called? Infinity?"
 
"Infinite! They are called Infinite!" Mi Young shouted as she headed out.
 
------------------------------
 
An hour later, Mi Young and Jooyeon arrived at the concert venue. She had picked up Mi Young along the way and they were now lining up to get inside. 
 
"Jooyeon! We're finally going to meet oppas!" Mi Young was just one of the many fan girls spazzing as they waited in line. 
 
"Omg we cannot look stupid in front of them. Must contain our feels. Don't spazz too much" Jooyeon told her.
 
"Right"
 
"But if I pass out once I see their handsome faces, you can go on without me"
 
Mi Young  rolled her eyes and pulled her dramatic bestfriend along as the line moved on.
 
30 minutes later, they were seated inside the concert hall. The lights dimmed as a video of Infinite started playing on the big screen. Thousands of fan girling screams could be heard as they saw their oppas appear on stage.
 
"AHHHHH!! MYUNGSOO OPPAAAHH! SUNGYEOL OPPAHHH!!" Mi Young shouted.
 
"DONGWOO OPPAHHH! SARANGHAE!" Jooyeon yelled.
 
The concert continued as Infinite performed and the calls of fan girls went on, performing 10 songs in totally. Eventually, the concert came to an end. For everyone, the best was over, but for Jooyeon and Mi Young, the highlight of the night was yet to come.
 
Leaving their seats, Mi Young and Jooyeon quickly made their way backstage. Upon reaching security, they held up their all acess pass, earning envious looks by many fans waiting outside.
 
A female staff lead to a room located at the end of the long hallway, where they would meet Infinite.
 
"Please wait here. They'll be out in a few moments" 
 
Mi Young and Jooyeon sat down on the seat in front of them.
 
"How do I look?" Mi Young asked.
 
"Beautiful as ever. Me?"
 
"Beautiful as ever too" and they both giggled.
 
Waiting nervously, Mi Young drummer her fingers on the table. *How much longer?!* she thought. Suddenly, the doors opened revealing Infinite in white t-shirts and jeans.
 
"Annyeong" they waved.
 
Mi Young and Jooyeon got up immediately and greeted them with a bow.
 
"Annyeongahsaeyo!" *Ohmygahh! They look so flawless!* Mi Young thought. *Bless who ever decided to dress them in that white t-shirt*
 
"Did you guys enjoy the concert?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"Of course!" Jooyeon replied. Her heart felt like it was going to explode. 
 
Hoya walked towards them and took a seat in front. "We actually have a little surprise for you" 
 
"Surpirse?"
 
"The holder of 'all acess pass' gets to go on a date with us" Dongwoo told them.
 
"Date?!" the two girls squeaked, making Infinite laugh.
 
"Yep, so since you two have one, I guess we owe you a date." Myngsoo said, winking.
 
Mi Young and Jooyeon looked at each other and back at Infinite with a huge smile on their face.
 
*I'm going on a date with Infinite!* they both thought.
 
 
======================================================================================
 
So here you go guys! Chapter 13!
 
Okay, I'm off to watch B.A.P on Beatles Code
 
 
 
 
GIFS ARE NOT MINE