Rules

You're My Bunnies

"What do we need to talk about?" Daehyun asked.

"Rules. Since you're staying in my house, it won't hurt to put up a few rules." Most of them nodded in agreement.
 
Mi Young took out a piece of paper from her pocket and unfolded it. The paper containted the rules she had thought of half an hour ago. She read:
 
1. You must tell me if they are going out
2. You must tell me if the are coming back late
3. No one is to enter Mi Young room without permission.
4. We will take turns doing chores (schedule see below)
5. Touch anything, you put it back in its place after
 
Her rules were simply and straight to the point.
 
"So, any questions" Mi Young asked. Everyone paused and looked at each other.
 
"Do we have to tell you if we are going out into the garden?" Zelo asked raising his hand.
 
"No, Zelo you don't"
 
Yongguk slapped his arm. 
 
"What?! She said we had to tell of we are going out and the garden is outside!" Zelo retorted. 
 
"She meant if we are going out as in somewhere else" Youngjae told him.
 
"Oh"
 
"Do we all understand?" Mi Young once more, looking at Jongup in particular who was quiet as always.
*When will you start talking?* Mi Young thought. 
 
B.A.P nodded. "I guess that's it. You can go now. Get some sleep" Mi Young said, folding the piece of paper back up.
 
"Good night baby girl~ See you in your dreams." Himchan stood in front of her and winked.
 
"Walk" Yongguk told him as he pushed his friend up the stairs.
 
"Goodnight guys!" Mi Young called.
 
"Goodnight!"
 
"Goodnight noona!" Zelo waved from the top.
 
That night, Mi Young stayed up revising for her driving test which she had the next day. Three hours later, she switched of her lamp shade and headed to bed. The house stood quiet and still as seven people drifted off to their own little world.
 
---------------------------
 
The next day, Mi Young ran down the stairs, almost late for her driving test. 
 
"Hyung you cheated! You cheated! I was about to win!"
 
"I didn't cheat maknae! You were too slow" Yongguk said,
 
B.A.P were in the living room engross in video games since this morning. The room was a mess. Cushions were on the floor, empty cans layed across the tables and Mi Young's DVDs were scattered on the floor in front of the TV. On the couch sat Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo and Youngjae, while Daehyun and Jongup sat on the table reading a book.
 
"I'm taking my driving test today! I'll be back in an hour or 2! Don't touch anything! Touch anything and die!" she called, joking at the last part while hurring to put her shoes on. 
 
Just before she headed out, she heard B.A.P call out from the living, wishing her luck.
 
"Good luck Mi Young-ah!"
 
"Thanks!"
 
45 minutes later. Mi Young arrived at the place were she would take the test. Taking in a deep breath to calm herself, she entered. *You can do this Mi Young. Fighting!*
 
Mi Young sat nervously outside, waiting to be called. The candidates before had successfully passed their test. 
 
"Song Mi Young?" a staff called.
 
Mi Young looked up. "Nae!" and followed the man out.
 
"Good luck" the man told her as she fastened her seat belt. The bell rang, signalling the start of her exam.
 
 
15 minutes later, Mi Young got out of the car after ending her driving test and headed back inside to check her score.
 
*Please please please* she chanted as she waited for the score to appear.
 
92
 
"Yes!" she exclaimed, pumping her first in the air.
 
She quickly grabbed her stuff and existed the building, excited to tell B.A.P about the news. On the bus journey home, Jooyeon made a call to her. 
 
"Mi Young-ah! How did it go?!" Jooyeon asked excitedly at the other end of the phone.
 
"I passed! I passed" Mi Young laughed as she looked out the window.
 
"That's great! I really wish I could be with you to celebrate, but my parents dragged me with them to visit my cousins... Sorry!!" she paused for a bit.
 
"No, it's okay. We can do something when you get back"
 
"Okay~! I'll see you around Bye!" 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Mi Young quickly punched in the code to her house and pushed open the door to find that B.A.P hasn't moved an inch since she left them.

"I'm back!" she announced
 
"My baby girl is back!" Himchan called from the living room before running to hug her.
 
"HI... Um...You can let go of me now" and Himchan unwrapped his arms around.
 
*Tsk, always asking for skinship* Jongup thought as he watched his friends make their way to Mi Young
 
"Noona!!" 
 
"Hi Zelo" and she reached up to ruffle his hair.
 
"How did it go?" Daehyun asked.
 
"I passed!" she replied.
 
*She passed?* Jongup thought. He wanted to congratulate her, but the words become stuck in his throat. 
 
"Congrats!" B.A.P greeted in unison, making Mi Young laugh.
 
The house was quiet as B.A.P waited for Mi Young to say something. 
 
"Go get changed." she suddenly said. "I'm taking you guys out"
 
 
==================================================