Date with Oppas

You're My Bunnies

"Shhh! Stop making so much noise!"

"Is she still asleep?"
 
"What do you think maknae?"
 
"Don't lean in so close!"
 
"Stop poking her!"
 
Mi Young stirred in her sleep. *Great. Now I'm even dreaming about them* She slowly opened her eyes and saw 6 pairs of eyes staring down at her.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
 
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" 
 
"Way to go maknae, you woke her up"
 
"Good morning baby boo!" 
 
Mi Young sat up and looked at them. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY ROOM?!" 
 
"Maknae was hungry and he made us come in here. We told him to leave you to sleep..." Daehyun tried to explain. 
 
"You have saliva on your chin" Youngjae pointed out. Mi Young immediate wiped it with the back of her hand, only to find it was dry.
 
"You! Come here!" Mi Young pushed the covers off her bed and attacked Youngjae with multiple slaps. 
 
"Okay! Oww! I'm sorry! OW! I was wrong! THAT HURT!"
 
"GOOD!" 
 
The rest of B.A.P burst into hysteric laughter.
 
"So can you make us breakfast now?" Zelo sheepishly asked
 
"I'll make breakfast if I want too!" and on queue her stomach rumbled. She bit her lip at the noise while B.A.P raises an eyebrow at her.
 
"Fine! I'll make breakfast! Now out of my room!" she pushed each member out. 
 
Mi Young walked to her dressing table and saw the state she was in 
 
"Urghhh!! My hair was so messy! Ah! Today is my date with Infinite!" Today was indeed the day Jooyeon and her had agreed to have their date with Infinite.
 
She sat on her bed and noticed a bag on her table. She walked up and picked up the bag, then sat on the floor to see what it contained. *What is this...* She slowly took out a black box  was outlined in gold. Opening it, she found a necklace with a pendant in a shape of a bunny. Confused, she looked inside the bag once more and found a small white envelope.
 
 
Mi Young, congratualtion on passing your driving test!
 
Tokki
 
 
Tokki? She frowned and thought who could have possibly given her the present. *I'll ask them about this when I get back*. Placing it carefully on her neck, she went to get changed.
 
 
Downstairs, Jongup sat on the kitchen counter, listening to his ipod. He looked up to find Mi Young making her way towards him. Something sparkly resting on her collar bone caught his eye and noticed it was the necklace. 
 
*It looks pretty on her*
 
"Good morning" she greeted. "What do you want for breakfast?"
 
"Anything" he answered. Over the past few day, Jongup had slightly opened up to Mi Young. He didn't ignore her like he had done, but his replies to her were short and simple.
 
"Helpful" Mi Young mumbled. She went into the kitchen and quickly made 7 omlettes for herself and B.A.P.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
""Mi Young?" Yongguk called. He was came out of the kitchen after washing up the dishes with Himchan.
 
"Yes?"
 
"We're going out today. We figured we need to get on with our mission."
 
"Okay. I'm going out too."
 
"Again?!" Youngjae asked from behind.
 
"Yes again. With Infinite oppas!"
 
Himchan heard their conversation as he joined them. "I think I'm starting to not like these oppas baby boo." 
 
"Noona has other oppas besides us?!" Zelo came running in.
 
"No I don't. They are idols. Don't think about them too much, kay?" she told him. "Anyway, I think I might be home late. There's food in the fridge if you guys get hungry. Bye~!" 
 
 
 
1 hour later, Mi Young and Jooyeon arrived Woolim Entertainment's building. 
 
"Do you know where they're taking us?" Mi Young asked Jooyeon as they waited by the reception on the ground floor.
 
"Nope. No idea. They're here!" Jooyeon squealed and Mi Young turned to where Jooyeon was looking. She watched as Infinite walked towards, dressed in casual outfits.
 
 
 
"You guys ready?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Yeah!"
 
Infinite's manager lead them to the van parked outside the building. Mi Young looked out the window and saw many fans waiting to catch a glimps of their precious oppas.
 
"Myungsoo oppa!" a fan yelled and a wave of fans hurried towards Infinite and the two friends as soon as they stepped out
 
"Quickly" the manager told them. 
 
As Mi Young made her way to the van, she overheard some girls talking.
 
"Who are those girls?"
 
"What are they doing with our oppas?"
 
*Phew...* Mi young thought as she took a seat inside the van. *Fan girls are scary* She looked to her right. *I'm so close to Sungyeol! We're practically breathing the same air!*
 
"Everyone ready?" Infinite's manager asked as he took his seat the at the front.
 
"Yep!"
 
------------------
 
By 2pm, Infinite, Mi Young and Jooyeon arrived at Lottle World. The place wasn't so busy today, making it a perfect opportunity for Infinite to have some fun comfotably. The day was nice and sunny, which made everyone happy.
 
Mi Young peered out the window to see where they were. *Lotte World! Assa!* 
 
"Here we are. Boys, here are your hats and sunglasses. Be careful arasso" 
 
"Okay" Infinite agreed in unison as Hoya took the bag from their manager.
 
After putting on their disguises, everyone existed the van. Sunggyu handed out the tickets and they all went to line up. A couple of minutes later, they entered the magical world of Lotte World.
 
"So where do you guys want to go first?" Sungjong asked the two girls.
 
Mi Young looked around, she had been her a couple of time when she was young. Since then she hasn't been. "Umm.. How about there?!" Mi Young exclaimed, pointing to a scary looking roller coaster. 
 
"Oh boy..." Dongwoo thought aloud. 
 
"If you don't want too, we can go on something else..." Jooyeon suggested, seeing Dongwoo pout.
 
"Ayeee, Dongwoo will be fine! Right hyung?!" Songjong said placing his arm around Dongwon who meekly nodded.
 
"Lets go~!"
 
Infinite and the two girls rode on many roller coaster, much to Dongwon's dismay. On the fourth ride, he decided to pass, feeling his lunch starting to come up. 
 
"I'll stay with Dongwon oppa" Jooyeon said as the rest went to line up. The two watched as the rest screamed at the top of their lungs ,clinging in for dear life.
 
"AHHHHHHHAHAHA!!"
 
"WOOOHOOOOOOOOO"
 
"OHHHMYYYGGGAHHHHHHHHHH"
 
2 minutes later, the ride came to a stop.
 
"Well that was fun!" Mi Young exclaimed, as she joined Jooyeon and Dongwoo
 
Sunggyu check his watched. "Mi Young-shi, Jooyeon- shi, we'll be going in a few minutes."
 
"Oh really?" Mi Young felt upset that her date was almost over. It was time spending time with Infinite and despite their busy schedule's they managed to spend time with Jooyeon and her.
 
"How about we take some pictures to remember this day?" Sungyeol offered.
 
"Sure!"
 
As 9 of them made their way towards the photobooth, many girls looked at Infinite, unsure whether it was them or not. Reaching the photobooth at the opposite end of the park, they squeezed into the tiny space and took many fun and weird photos together. After 9 shots, the photo session was over. Everyone gathered at the front as they waited for the photos to come out.
 
"Yah, look at Sungyeol's face in this one!" Hoya said, pointing at the photo. Everyone burst into laughter.
 
"I'm not even seen in this one" Sungjong said, flipping through the rest.
 
"Here, you two take these" Myungsoo said. "We'll keep these ones" 
 
"Gamsahamnida!" Jooyeon and Mi Young chimed.
 
"Alright, I guess its time for us to go to our next schedule. It was really nice hanging out with you two. We hadn't been able to come here lately so thank you" 
 
"Thank you too!" 
 
After saying their goodbyes and a quick hug, Infinite was gone.
 
Walking around the amusement park, Mi Young took out the photos they had just taken. "I'm going to keep these photos in my purse" Mi Young said as she scanned though the photos again.
 
"Me too. Hey, Mi Young-ah, we didn't go to the haunted house yet! Wanna go?!"
 
"Of course!"
 
Waiting in line Jooyeon started to have second thoughts. *Maybe this wasnt a good idea*
 
"Hey, you ok?"
 
"No." Jooyeon replied truthfully as she clutched her stomach. "I'll wait for you outside okay? Mian" and gave her an apologetic look.
 
"What?! Yah! Are you leaving me to go by myself?!" 
 
Jooyeon managed to slip out of line before the group she was in were ushered inside. *Great*. Mi Young made her way in, unsure what would be in front of her. *Aish, I can't see where I'm going!*
 
"Y-yah, you guys sure you wanna go in here? Yah, maknae, aren't you scared."
 
"Ouch that was my foot!"
 
Mi Young quickly spun around upon hear those voices.
 
"Himchan?!"
 
"AHHHHHHHH"
 
 
=========================