First Time

You're My Bunnies

"We're here!" Mi Young announced as B.A.P and her stood out side ahjumma's resturant. The exterior had Eastern style to it with intericate designs. The body was made out of wood and a large piece of glass showed the various costumers eating at their table.

Mi Young lead the way in and they were welcomed by the strong aroma of food. At the far corner of the resturant, Mi Young stopped ahjumma as she tended one of the costumers.

"Ahjumma!" Mi Young ran to her and gave her a quick hug. Behind her stood B.A.P as they examined the interior of the resturant.

"Oh Mi Young-ah! What are you doing here? You don't have work today" 

"I'm here with my-" she looked behind her. What were they to her? Sure they were her bunnies, but she couldn't excatly say that. "I'm here with my friends." she decided to say. She nudged the person next to her, who turned out to be Yongguk. "Greet her" she whisphered.

"Hello" he bowed and the rest followed, apart from Zelo who's head kept turning as he looked around the resturant. Yongguk slapped his stomach with the back of his hand and Zelo immediately bowed. Ahjumma greeted them with a warm smile.

"This is the first time you brought you're friends here, Mi Young-ah" Ahjumma pointed out and Mi Young an awkward laugh. It was true. She had never brought any of her friends here, not even Jooyeon.

"Come come! Have a seat!" said ahjumma and lead them to a table near the window. "I'll be back to take your order"

"Yes!" Mi Young said as she sat down. Himchan quickly took a seat next to her with Zelo on the other side, while Yongguk took the seat next to Himchan. Opposite her sat Younjae and Jongup.

"Where's Daehyun?" Mi Young asked.

"I'm here" Daehyun said as he returned with a piece of chicken in his hand.

"Where did you get that?!" Mi Young asked.

"At one of the tables" and he continued to eat.

Mi Young pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Daehyun, you can't just go and take other people's food okay?" 

"Okay... Sorry..."

Mi Young quickly scanned the menu before ahjumma made her return. She ordered her favourite dish as well as dishes for the rest, knowing they wouldn't have a clue on what to get.

As they waited for their food, Mi Young decided with a perfect time to ask another queation she had been curious of.

"How old are you guys?" she suddenly asked. 

B.A.P stopped their individual conversations and turned to her.

"Yongguk is 22, so is Himchan. I'm 18, Daehyun is 19, Jongup is 17 and Zelo is 15." Youngjae told her after a moment of silence.

"Ahhhh...." and nodded her head.

Just then, their food arrived and everyone immediately got stuck in. 

"Mmmmmmm..." Mi Young said as she took a bite of her vegetable pancake.

"Noona, this is so good!" Zelo said as he popped another piece of tokbokki in his mouth. Mi Young giggled as she spotted sauce on the corner of his lips.

"You have sauce on your lips Zelo" she said as she took a napkin and wiped it off.

*Thanks!" and Zelo flashed her a grin.

*He could have wipped it off himself* Jongup thought as he ate his food. 

"Jongup-ah, you're so quiet lately, whats up?" Yongguk asked him. He had noticed how he hasn't talked much from the moment they turned into human.

Jongup suddenly choked on his food at the sudden question. "Nothing" he simply replied.

"You can always tell us you know"

"Sure hyung" before returning to his food. 

In between eating, Mi Young looked up and for a moment, she meet eyes with a guy in a black hoodie, sitting three tables away from them. It wasn't long before he turned back to the girl in front of him, who she took as his possible girlfriend. *Weird* she thought. Thinking nothing more of it, she turned back and continued eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn, I am so full!" Himchan commented as they made their way back to Mi Young's house. The sun had setted long ago and the streets were starting to become empty.

"Thank you baby girl for the food~!" he cooed.

"How do you know that place anyway? Yongguk asked.

"I worked there." Mi Young simply replied.

"Ohhhh......" was the answered she got from all of them. Mi Yong giggled, "You know, you guys are cute whenever you do something the same"

B.A.P instantly rushed in defence.

"What? Psh! No!"

"We're not cute!"

"Psh! Psh!"

"Cute my "

"Okay! Alright!" Mi Young laughed and pulled them to hurry up.

Returning home, everyone made their way to their room, exhausted after a long day. But there was still something Mi Young had to take care of before the day ended.

"Everyone gather in the living room in half an hour. We need to talk" she said.

'Okay.." they called as they entered their rooms.

Closing the door, Mi Young made walked to her bathroom for a quick shower before changing into comfortable clothes that consisted of shorts and a loose t-shirt. She let her hair loose from the towel tied around her head, to allow it to dry.

30 minutes later, B.A.P were sitting in the living room, just as Mi Young had told them to do. Jongup stood in the corner, leaning again the wall.

"What do we need to talk about?" Daehyun asked.

 

=============================================================================================

Double update! This chapter is mehh for me. I'm tired. >.<